• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
er.. rite. u never were the water gym leader Eleon... it was always Karpman that guy.. he's supposed to be becoming tougher now..

and about the helping part..... Satoshi's working this solo... (wow.. first time i didnt call him Mr. Winstrate).. he's just getting some of us as beta testers..

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Jake doesn't even have a roll for CBM to play... o.O And I'm sure that if CBM asked, Jake would gladly let him be an in-game trainer.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
Years
*blushes*
my eyesight is getting really bad
well it looks like him...but doesn't look like him
GRRRRRR I just can't explain it wel enuff

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
*pokes* send it over here i'll test the technical as well as beta for u. if thats how the progress is of the hack... wow it mite take as long as making an entire original game from nintendo.....

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2005
Good looking hack can't wait to try a demo (unless theres already a demo out then i am a twit)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
there's no demo out. ur a twit. ^_^;;

if u havent played the original Pokemon Brown u shud play it.... its like a red-version demo of Rijon Adv.

btw mr. winstrate is that hidden Mew gonna still be there in that same place in rijon.. wherever it was? CBM hid a mew somewhere and i believe it was in that side route un-reachable from the Victory Road...... well is that mew still there?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wat? there? wow i dont even know....

anyway there was a part of the victory road route turned to the left.. then it got stuck there. there was more road on the other side of the stuck... the stuck part was blocked by boulders. and a lil pool. u think there was something on the other side? *pokes mr. winstrate* can u find out?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
hm..? meaning like.. ur playing brown thru once again and putting in that stuff into the edit-firered? that rom aint rijon adv yet... its still edit-firered... i think.... can u tell us the % complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back