• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Instinct

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Hey my fellow "Instinctuals"!
I just thought I would come in and update how freaking awesome our team is!
This morning I went into town, and Team Instinct and Team Valor were duking it out constantly with not a single Mystic in sight (My town has a huge rivalry between Valor and Instinct, ironically Mystic are the sideliners here.) ! By this afternoon the dust had settled, and... TEAM INSTINCT OWNS MY WHOLE TOWN.
The gyms have been rustling and bustling, but nobody seems to be able to pull down our yellow gyms around here. There are a couple of Instinct players I've seen consistently at most of the gyms and they're running around with some 800-1000 CP's.
It's a great day to be on the Yellow team around here!

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
> me trying to hold down a gym:

tumblr_mk8c0gvh731s1popdo1_500.gif

In any case, I chose Instinct because I liked their schtick about raising eggs, reacting with your gut, and improving your potential. Zapdos is certainly not my favorite legendary, but I've come to really like being on the team! Instinct players tend to be way more chill in my experience, which is the approach I like to take with the game.​

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
Years
My entire area is taken up by Team Valor and the biggest atrocity is the Level 8 gym at the library. With the help of a guy from Team Mystic, we were able to get it down to Level 5, but I ran out of potions.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Instinct cause Zapdos is clearly the best of the three. Although I happen to be the only Instinct member of my entire friend group. :'(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 17, 2021
Instinct here as well! Locally Mystic has the biggest presence, but I met a few fellow Instinct members the other day while out catching Pokemon and the nearest Gym to me has been yellow up until a couple of hours ago when Mystic took it.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Sorry but this is a sad true...I respect all teams and nothing against Team Yellow
Yeah obviously you are respectful because you come into a different club and posted a badly made joke.
Honestly, absolutely dead serious, Team Instinct has snuffed out Valor and Mystic where I live.
We own all the gyms in my town, my city is completely painted yellow. We rule and we are so awesome that we don't have to make lame and insulting fan art to prove our superiority because we're too busy kicking everybody's butt.
So insult us all you want, because in my town, I know what the score is.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I've noticed that in the popular areas of where I live, gyms are always from valor or mystic, but once you get out of the city it gets as yellow as the sand we have all around.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Passed by three gyms today while walking the dog. All under Instinct control. ^^
Unfortunately, the gyms were full and I didn't have the battery (or CP) to raise them to the next level, so I didn't get to station anybody in them. But it's still good to see yellow gyms!

Years
I'm just now getting to the point where I can take on gyms. Tried to claim my first one from Mystic last night but one of its defenders rolled up on a bike and stopped me before I could drop it all the way. Soon!

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
I never really see anyone from Team Instinct in my town. Team Mystic and Valor dominate my area, but I hope I can change that one day.

Go Team Instinct! ^^

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hey guys, I am Instinct too! My friends are Instinct too and my city / the other city next us are Instinct too.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'm in Instinct too! Happy to discover some of my friends are as well. A passed an impressive Instinct gym the other day but I was by no means strong enough to train in it XD

dva

professional couch potato 🍬
Years
  • Age 25
  • PA
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Team Instinct unite!! During the day most gyms are blue/red, but I've personally run into a few other Instincts and made sure to remember their trainer names, and they're usually claiming them ALL around 12-2am. It's honestly beautiful.

Back