• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly Quest #1: Zubat Hoarders!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
I think we have our winner... ;p My only goal is to beat you now jsyk.
Go for it. I don't want to be known as the guy who hoards Zubats {XD}

I tend to catch Zubats because I want to remove them from my field of vision. Clogging up valuable screen space.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Since I have started this contest I have seen three Zubats... and... all of them have run away. :/

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Go for it. I don't want to be known as the guy who hoards Zubats {XD}

I tend to catch Zubats because I want to remove them from my field of vision. Clogging up valuable screen space.

I think we have our winner... ;p My only goal is to beat you now jsyk.

My goal is just to get top 3 now xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Started at 55, now on 90 after today's exploration so up to 35... Bring it on Jae ;)

Years
lol you guys are in a battle in which I cannot compete. I finally saw more zubats today but was like, "eh, there's no point..." xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
lol you guys are in a battle in which I cannot compete. I finally saw more zubats today but was like, "eh, there's no point..." xD
Hehe sorry, maybe I'm getting a little too competitive ;) Future competitions may be more fortunate for you! Speaking of which, anyone can vote on next week's competition if they want a particular contest; just remember to tell me what you guys want from the first post (or your own ideas!) by the end of the contest :)

FireSnow

Years
I would also say we should do contest similar to this one just with different Pokemon, maybe even make it ones that are a bit more rare, so you have to put in a bit more effort. I think that'd be interesting. Of course it could also be a completely bad idea but I thought I should at least throw it out there XD

Also, I Update #3 is up, I'm now at 29

Years
Whaaat? Did you guys forget about me and my Zubats? :'(
Spoiler:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Okay, certainly not doing the best here, but I've got a few to update y'all on:
Spoiler:

By my count that would be 17.

VisualJae

Years
Started at 55, now on 90 after today's exploration so up to 35... Bring it on Jae ;)
Okay!

Yesterday I was at 98 lifetime (30 since the start of the event).

Y71KlJG.jpg

Today I'm at 117, so that means +19 today for a grand total of 49 so far.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay!

Yesterday I was at 98 lifetime (30 since the start of the event).

Spoiler:

Today I'm at 117, so that means +19 today for a grand total of 49 so far.
I started at 55 and here's where I am:

Spoiler:

There's currently only one Zubat in it. This is honestly getting kind of tense!

How's everyone else doing so far?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Today is the last day for catching Zubat guys, make sure you snag a whole bunch!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spoiler:

69 here, you have some catching up to do Jae!

The contest will end in 24 hours (8 PM GMT); make sure to catch your final Zubat and submit your score!

FireSnow

Years
Well I did the best I could but I could only muster up 40 Zubat total. Not bad but nowhere near ya'lls totals.

It was a lot of fun though, and I now have over 200 Zubat candies easily so once that Crobat is released, I'll be one of the first to get it :D

VisualJae

Years
All right, I don't want to be bothered with any more Zubats. No more. Please.

yz43QjS.jpg

I could've gotten more yesterday after seeing a mini-swarm on my map. But then I literally turned the other direction because I got sick of looking at them.

+21 from yesterday. Total stands at 86 Zubat.

I'm done. No more. Ugh.

Back