• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO celebrates April Fools with pixels and Murkrow

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like it but I can't wait until it's done y'know? It was cute on the day but now it's throwing off my vision game and I can't tell what's what straight up lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I was glad to see it go since the shiny Pokemon didn't appear shiny. But I do prefer some of the old sprites over the new ones like Sentret and Xatu.

But now they've changed all the sprites ugh. A lot of the first stage birds are so small you can't tell what they are. And most of the Pokedex sprites are flat and cartoony looking instead of frozen images of the regular sprites.

It seems they did fix Psyduck's sprite's eyes. Before it's pupils were huge on the little nearby map. He looked funny. Also Poliwag's swirl was like a blob.

Back