• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

SnowPuppy

help
Years
Hi! This is my first post here. I figured that meet & greet would be a great place to start!

I'm SnowPuppy, and I'm mostly a lurker, but I'll say stuff from time to time. I also draw sometimes, and of course, I play Pok?mon. I think the thing that most interests me here (at the moment, at least) is the fangames section- partially because I'm making one myself and it'd be useful for me, but also for seeing other people's games and creativity. That said, I'll also probably visit the other sections as well at some point.

Hope you have a nice day!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC. If you'd like to share any drawings, the Art Studio is a place to showcase your work. Plenty of ROM information with their respective boards but I was wondering what other sections interest you? Got a favorite game, region, character or Pokemon you'd like to share?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, SnowPuppy. It's great to see you here. As CodeHelmet mentioned, the Art Studio is a good place to start, as well as the ROM hacking section as well. I hope you checked that section out too, as there is a ton of information that may help you out!

Be sure you visit other sections when you can, there are plenty of areas for you to post, too. Should you have any questions, be sure you contact any staff member in blue or pink, and they will guide you to what you need. Have a great time here, see ya around!

SnowPuppy

help
Years
Welcome to PC. If you'd like to share any drawings, Art Studio is a place to showcase your work. Plenty of ROM information with their respective boards but I was wondering what other sections interest you? Got a favorite game, region, character or Pokemon you'd like to share?
I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
In terms of other sections, probably most of the video game boards (I stopped watching the anime and I have never played TCG seriously). I'll probably have a look at the RP board too since I used to do that all the time, but I doubt I'll get into anything since I don't really enjoy doing it anymore. In a similar vein, fanfiction, although the difference there is I never got as involved with it myself.
I'm not really great at favourites beyond likes and dislikes, so I'm not sure about game, but I know my favourite Pok?mon is Ninetales and my favourite region is Johto. Pretty biased about it because it was my first region but eh, that's not really a problem.
Hi there, SnowPuppy. It's great to see you here. As CodeHelmet mentioned, the Art Studio is a good place to start, as well as the ROM hacking section as well. I hope you checked that section out too, as there is a ton of information that may help you out!

Be sure you visit other sections when you can, there are plenty of areas for you to post, too. Should you have any questions, be sure you contact any staff member in blue or pink, and they will guide you to what you need. Have a great time here, see ya around!
I'll definitely visit other sections. Even if it's not of my highest interest, I would never know how much I actually like it until I look, and you never know.

Thanks for the advice! I don't think I'll have too much trouble, but it's always good to know these sorts of things.

Years
Adorable avatar. :> Nice to meet you SnowPuppy, it's lovely to have you around! I draw also when I've free time (and motivation haha) so it would be cool to see more of your works for sure.

Enjoy the forum and hope you'll find plenty of fangames to interest you while you're here. [:

Back