• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

yeah, check out the first post. the download is there.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Anyway, Houndoomed, I hope to hear some updates.
I'm curious to see what the new D/P version of Scarlet looks like. ^^

Well, as of now Scarlet is on hiatus until I can find somebody to continue it. I have a few people in mind, but I don't think I've found anyone yet whom I'm 100% comfortable with.

I think until then I'm going to work on making a whole new region including region map, and remaking all of the maps :)

Until then, if a mod could close this please.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
your quitting? shame game had good potential but cant say i am not surprised

Atomic Reactor

he said it was hiatus.

way to have confidence in somone -.-

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
is hiatus even a real word....

Yes. It basically means something is on a halt.

Anyone, moving back to topic, I'm now redesigning the region map! The first big change we've had in a while. It's actually going to be slightly smaller than the last map in width, but larger in heighth. This is because I'll be changing some things as we have some more room thanks to the bigger resolution.

Changes will include:

• A region based on an actual region of Japan.
  • Totally different look and size.
  • A name change.
  • Possibly a different total of cities and towns.
  • Remade maps.

I hope to be done by the end of the week, as I have exams starting Monday.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Houndoomed said:
Changes will include:

• A region based on an actual region of Japan.
  • Totally different look and size.
  • A name change.
  • Possibly a different total of cities and towns.
  • Remade maps.

Sounds good, Houndoomed.
I hope to see some of those maps, as I would like to see the new graphics.

By the way, what did you mean by "a name change"?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I think he means he's going to change the name of the region.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2009
Very, very nice! I like the intro page, lol. Could I use some sprites in my game? They're amazing!
Tell me when you get the final version out!

loukseton

zakelijk it's all buisness
Years
you forgot to put the RGSS102E.dll in your demo so the game did not work. luckily i had the same kind of file from pokemon raptor. and its working man!!! its one of the best game's ever!!!!

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Nice title screen, Aantorch looks like a piggy bank, just kidding lol. Lance and Clair as young kids are cool too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
I want to get this game to work, and I've downloaded everything. But everytime I run the game, I get an error message that says, "RGSS102E.dll could not be found" I'm kind of confused, and I really don't know what to do. BTW, I have windows Vista... Don't know if that make's a difference.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Wait a second.... RPG Maker?!

Whaaaaat?!

Ack, it looks so Pokemon GBA like....

OMG, excellent job. Downloading now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Hello all; you're probably all curious as to why no work progress has been made recently. Well, there are two reasons:

Reason one is that our Zetaboards forum crashed in the month of November. We lost months of data in the crash, including some Pokémon Scarlet art and other data.
But a few weeks ago, we successfully moved to a brand new MyBB forum. Please click the link in my signature to got to the new forums, we're in need of new members.
We should be up to date soon.

The second reason is that over a month ago, my computer was hit by lightning. All of the data on my computer was deleted, including the Scarlet folder (luckily we still have an older version, but we may start from scratch) and the region map I was close to finishing.
I have a new computer, but the internet is only temporary, as I'm borrowing it from a friend. Hopefully I'll have my own internet by the end of this week.

Scarlet isn't dead yet, but you'll have to wait a while until we get up and running again.

Houndie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
HThe second reason is that over a month ago, my computer was hit by lightning.
Literally? Maybe it would be a good idea to move it indoors...
But in all seriousness, that really sucks. How much data did you lose?
On the other hand, it's great to know that Scarlet is still alive; good luck with getting your work back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back