Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (5:49 AM).
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Er, reading your SU again, I had a thought -- your character seems a biiiiit too overpowered. D:

Do you tink you can trim him down? Like advanced hearing, and agility.. doesn't really seem like a good fit for a pokemo nRP such as this.
    Originally, the character is way more OP. Alright, I will do so more extra trimming.

#27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 5 Days Ago (3:57 PM).

Nature: Modest
      hey guys! i was just curious about our origins, and if you thought our characters would maybe know each other before even setting out? i listed everyone down here who (sounds like they) came from Sandgem Town, and their ages (in case they could've been classmates or something y'know). if anyone's missing or if i got anyone wrong please correct me
      Quote:
      - Emmy (15) was born and raised in Sandgem and lived there all her life.
      - Laura (17) has been in Sandgem frequently, shadowing professor Rowan to learn from him, but doesn't live there
      - Ryan (17) has lived in Sandgem for the past year after struggling in school elsewhere
      - Brendan (17) has been in both Twinleaf and Sandgem a lot due to his family owning establishments in each, but seems to have focused in Twinleaf
      - Estelle (17) sounds like she was living in Sandgem all along as well i think?
      - Soren (18) lived in Sandgem for the past 5 years as i've been told!
      considering most are older than Emmy i'm going to assume she wouldn't be personally acquainted with any of the others, though she might be familiar with their faces at least, considering Sandgem isn't the largest of cities.
      if anyone thinks they might know Emmy more personally (possibly through her brother Will, who's 18 and left on his journey ~2 years ago) you can hmu though!

how about your characters? any thoughts?
        #28   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 5 Days Ago (4:01 PM).
      Now that's strategy!

Nature: Relaxed
      Soren has indeed been living in Sandgem for the passed 5 years, though he hasn't been very social. ~

He lives in a small house on the outskirts of town, didn't really talk to anyone else bar hellos on the street... and doesn't like to talk about his home life...

But it's definitely likely that those who live in Sandgem town would recognize him as "that guy who lives on the edge of town and carries a book everywhere" haha.
        #29   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 5 Days Ago (4:40 PM).
      [ alegría ]

Nature: Docile
      I actually never thought that aspect through.

Yes, Estelle was born and raised in Sandgem. It's a detail I definitely shouldn't have omitted. She definitely could have stumbled upon all of them. Were she to come across them she would recognize them, especially those in her age as a result of possibly being in the same classes growing up (which happen to be plenty).

I wouldn't mind at all having her recognize anybody as a result of past incidents or simply due to how frequently she came across them.

Spoiler:

• As a daddy's girl she was always seen stuck to him in her younger years.
      • In school she always focused on being amongst the top in her class. Not that she was ever number one (somebody else always was). Or two.
      • Her favorite place during her school years was the library, whether the school or town's.
      • She didn't always have her current hair color. Dark brown is actually her natural hair color, but for her last birthday she opted for creamy platinum and... well, just really liked it and kept it.
        #30   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 5 Days Ago (7:26 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by IcyIce.
      Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Noraxia View Post
        Spoiler:
        hey guys! i was just curious about our origins, and if you thought our characters would maybe know each other before even setting out? i listed everyone down here who (sounds like they) came from Sandgem Town, and their ages (in case they could've been classmates or something y'know). if anyone's missing or if i got anyone wrong please correct me

considering most are older than Emmy i'm going to assume she wouldn't be personally acquainted with any of the others, though she might be familiar with their faces at least, considering Sandgem isn't the largest of cities.
        if anyone thinks they might know Emmy more personally (possibly through her brother Will, who's 18 and left on his journey ~2 years ago) you can hmu though!

how about your characters? any thoughts?
        Really awesome that you did this. In past RPs there has been people that have lived in the same town and same age, but have never known each other or seen each other at all. This has always slightly annoyed me a bit, but not enough to bring it up.

Which with big cities, I could see that being the case. Really glad you pointed this out though and thought I'd give you props for it, even though my character isn't from Sinnoh at all.
          #31   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 2 Days Ago (1:06 AM).

Are you still accepting SU's?

Quick Reply