• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I think our dear Sheddy doesn't watch or keep up with the Japanese version, so at least she'll know what we're talking about, I suppose XD

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
...Besides, it's all about CafeMochashipping. *waves away Negai and Wishful*

You deserve a cookie! Or a day at Dento's host club, whichever appeals to you more :)

And I like it here. There really isn't much unity in the shipping community, not because people can't respect other's opinions or anything, they just prefer to stay within one section...fortunately, multishippers are growing with the advent of BW :D

I mean, the segregation definitely wasn't as bad as, let's say, AG when it was Contest vs. Advance vs. Poke but we all know respectshipping rules all!

And you know what, I just remembered a good topic that's grinded my nerves during debates: Homosexual ships. What IS the reasonability here? And if the ship is supported on the basis of reality, why isn't the fact that Pokemon is not a mature show considered? Yes, I'm looking at you, Smartsies.

You know, I could say the same thing about heterosexual ships, especially if they're with Ash...or pretty much everyone after Drew and May. The thing is, I'm not completely deluded into thinking that a ship will become canon, I'm content with it receiving a lot of "hints" and "fanservice" during the show so I can construct a fanon fot it.

Just take Ash and Paul's farewell scene for example. Even my non-coma friends detected a manly homo-vibe from it. They were staring deeply into each other's eyes while Ash chased his rival into the sunset...sounds like the premise of a cheap romantic novel to me ;) They could have easily just made Paul be like "kthxbai" right after Ash beat him...but, they took it a step further than they needed to!

Does this mean that afterward, Ash is going to confess his love to Paul and they'll go off and be married make sweet rival-ly love? No, of course not.

But it's easier to believe such a thing will happen after that event ;P

Let's just put it this way: I think that all the Ash x Main girl ships have the same chance of becoming canon as all of the Ash x Main rival ships. Regardless of sexuality, because of the genre of the show.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Awesome, I love that you mentioned that Comashipping scene, I think every one got a Yaoi vibe from it, even none shippersXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I hate going away for a weekend. ;-;

And you know what, I just remembered a good topic that's grinded my nerves during debates: Homosexual ships. What IS the reasonability here? And if the ship is supported on the basis of reality, why isn't the fact that Pokemon is not a mature show considered? Yes, I'm looking at you, Smartsies.
Since when is homosexuality confined to a "mature" audience? :/

What bothers me is the rationality of such shippings. If you're just shipping but without canon expectance, then I can understand the desire to have fun. But what bothers me is EXPECTING something from the canon. It's not rational, it's illogical to expect such things from a children's show.
So are you expecting actual development for NegaiShipping then, or are you just shipping it for fun? It really is just as likely as CaféMocha.

:D

You know, I could say the same thing about heterosexual ships, especially if they're with Ash...or pretty much everyone after Drew and May. The thing is, I'm not completely deluded into thinking that a ship will become canon, I'm content with it receiving a lot of "hints" and "fanservice" during the show so I can construct a fanon fot it.

Let's just put it this way: I think that all the Ash x Main girl ships have the same chance of becoming canon as all of the Ash x Main rival ships. Regardless of sexuality, because of the genre of the show.
Agreed.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I feel as if I need to post here since I haven't posted for a while and a interesting topic is going along. I didn't have much to say but I tried my best to put some effort into saying something about this.

The hints of CafeMochashipping is starting to grow. We need more Wishfulshipping hints.

Eh? I like CafeMochashipping too, either way is win for meXD And some people just watch the series on Cartoon Network, so they don't always know about what. Heck I saw some people say wow I wonder what will happen in the next series? So yah not every one does watch it on the internet.

Some people didn't even realize that Pokemon was Japanese like for instance when DP came out I soon found out that the Japanese version had more episodes a head of us which got me to watch Japanese first before the show. If I didn't realize this then I would have never known about BW until now.

I mean, the segregation definitely wasn't as bad as, let's say, AG when it was Contest vs. Advance vs. Poke but we all know respectshipping rules all!

I remember the Contest vs Advance vs Poke back in the day. If it was still like this for vs those three shippings then this debate would probably be huge.

Does this mean that afterward, Ash is going to confess his love to Paul and they'll go off and be married make sweet rival-ly love? No, of course not.

But it's easier to believe such a thing will happen after that event ;P

And I think that's what a lot of shippers like to do. They like to believe what could actually happen if one shipper goes with another shipper(Here comes Fanfics). That's what make it fun about shipping.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
The hints of CafeMochashipping is starting to grow. We need more Wishfulshipping hints.

The plus for CafeMocha is that it was let out of the box with a bang. Akin to Barry's man-crush on Paul. Or Brock and every romance he tried to start. It's hints can drift to nothing, and all everyone will remember is that he tried to jump across the table to-- *massages temples* Okay, won't get crude.

I remember the Contest vs Advance vs Poke back in the day. If it was still like this for vs those three shippings then this debate would probably be huge.
This is why I generally don't 'ship mainstream; it's much too much of a turn-off when you associate any part of its existence with negativity (I could tell a story about the G-Gundam fandom that impacted a bunch of other fandoms I favored; and you thought your fandoms hated Teh Ghei. Not like that. Never like that.). And it's hard to shake.

Someone on BMGf brought up how mentioning Advanceshipping already brought up slamming Pokeshipping, and another person said, "Well yeah, do you remember back when May was on, they did it to us?" I was thinking in my head, "Yeah, that was then. Pokeshippers rag more on Pearlshippers and Negaishippers than ADV, considering that's long past its due date." Yet Advanceshippers today still consider Pokeshipping its biggest threat and will bash it now while Pokeshippers don't give a crud over Advanceshipping anymore.

Now have a logical look-down at that: Pokeshippers go after the Ship of the Hour. The Ships of the Hour go after Pokeshipping, even when Pokeshippers isn't going after them. Every Ash/girl shipper who isn't one is threatened by Pokeshipping, whether they admit it or not. Pokeshippers, plenty scared by the Advanceshippers back in the day, since new girl was new (and new boy for old boy doesn't do crap), and Pearlshipping, not so threatening. Why? Because we are now used to girls being changed like Ash's underwear. Negai itself is a threat, because Negaishippers are really seeing this as Pokeshipping 2.0 (I don't blame them).

Thinking of the hassle it all causes for all four of them (not even going to throw Contest into the mix), you're really better off getting yourself a ship that won't happen, wishing it would without deluding yourself, and BE HAPPY instead of turning grey with worry over which female companion will get sent off with the hero, and who might do it over who you're supporting and I kindly want to die now.

*hugs every single Brock'ship she's ever supported* You'll never let me down, will you. No you won't, no you won't~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
TheSmartOne said:

Because immature audiences cannot handle homosexuality.

AshPikastar said:
And I think that's what a lot of shippers like to do. They like to believe what could actually happen if one shipper goes with another shipper(Here comes Fanfics). That's what make it fun about shipping.

But once the fanfic starts warping into what reality is in the anime, that's where things start to go wrong. Readers look too hardly into it and start believing it may come true.

Someone on BMGf brought up how mentioning Advanceshipping already brought up slamming Pokeshipping, and another person said, "Well yeah, do you remember back when May was on, they did it to us?" I was thinking in my head, "Yeah, that was then. Pokeshippers rag more on Pearlshippers and Negaishippers than ADV, considering that's long past its due date." Yet Advanceshippers today still consider Pokeshipping its biggest threat and will bash it now while Pokeshippers don't give a crud over Advanceshipping anymore.

Now that Negai is being pulled to the front of the stage, while Pearl is moving to the back to join Advanced, Pokeshippers will target Negai more. That's how the cycle works. If Advanceshippers think the Pokes are their archenemy, what will be Pearl's? Penguin? Coma? ColdCoffee? Same can be applied with the current ships, what will really challenge Negai, will it be CafeMocha?

Frostik said:
Negai itself is a threat, because Negaishippers are really seeing this as Pokeshipping 2.0 (I don't blame them).

I'm not really feeling Negai as Poke 2.0 (if you're really saying Iris is Misty 2.0). Iris doesn't have that wank that Misty had. Within the first few episodes we've seen what Misty was like. But with Iris, I'm not sure. She has the "gym-leader vibe" in her like Misty, and has a Pokemon (Excadrill) who doesn't listen to her almost similar to Misty's Psyduck.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
Even as an Advanceshipper, I was starting to get fond of Pearlshipping but now there isn't much to talk about with it anymore. Oh well. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Because immature audiences cannot handle homosexuality.

Now that Negai is being pulled to the front of the stage, while Pearl is moving to the back to join Advanced, Pokeshippers will target Negai more. That's how the cycle works. If Advanceshippers think the Pokes are their archenemy, what will be Pearl's? Penguin? Coma? ColdCoffee? Same can be applied with the current ships, what will really challenge Negai, will it be CafeMocha?

I'm not really feeling Negai as Poke 2.0 (if you're really saying Iris is Misty 2.0). Iris doesn't have that wank that Misty had. Within the first few episodes we've seen what Misty was like. But with Iris, I'm not sure. She has the "gym-leader vibe" in her like Misty, and has a Pokemon (Excadrill) who doesn't listen to her almost similar to Misty's Psyduck.
Immature audiences "can't handle homosexuality" because their parents won't want to deal with having to explain it. Bottom line. If kids are fully equipped to handle the straight, they can certainly handle the gay. It's social stigma that says otherwise.

Advanceshippers have more to fear from Contestshipping than Pokeshipping, honestly. Pearl only has two, really: Penguin and HeatTag. If Conway hadn't been introduced after Kenny, I'd be damn convinced they were trying to make him a love interest....which would have been fascinating. A regular trainer who only interacts with the coordinator in non-Contest situations? It certainly would have been different from May and Drew's subplot. I might have even come to love it!

The idea that Best Wishes is an expy reboot of Kanto doesn't hurt Negai's standing as Pokeshipping 2.0. Misty has older stand-ins for her gym, and we can only assume Shaga's the current leader, meaning he's also a stand-in (and why Iris has yet to battle Ash, despite he wishes to). Dento and Brock leave under similar circumstances, we're close to the third gym by episode 20, Ash had seven Pokemon this early in Kanto, etc. If you draw enough comparisons to the series itself, a lot of Negaishippers are going to say the relationship between Iris and Ash is a reboot of the one Misty and Ash had.

That said, we don't have a good handle on any of the three Unova 'ships. We won't know what comparisons to really draw until maybe another half year from now.

CommanderPigg

Years
Awesome, I love that you mentioned that Comashipping scene, I think every one got a Yaoi vibe from it, even none shippersXD

Heehee, it even converted a few people ;)

So are you expecting actual development for NegaiShipping then, or are you just shipping it for fun? It really is just as likely as CaféMocha.

Most ships on pokemon should just be for fun, but you can tell that certain ones are less neglected by the writers in terms of screen time and interaction with each other (Or, as I'd like to call them, "valuable AMV material").

LOL, I'm okay with this XD And with BW19 about to air, hopefully, we'll be getting even more Cafémocha!

Some people didn't even realize that Pokemon was Japanese like for instance when DP came out I soon found out that the Japanese version had more episodes a head of us which got me to watch Japanese first before the show. If I didn't realize this then I would have never known about BW until now.
I found out somewhere towards the middle of Hoenn that Japanese episodes existed. Boy, was it an eye opener!

The debate would be monstrous and flamey, probably *is a cynic*

The plus for CafeMocha is that it was let out of the box with a bang. Akin to Barry's man-crush on Paul. Or Brock and every romance he tried to start. It's hints can drift to nothing, and all everyone will remember is that he tried to jump across the table to-- *massages temples* Okay, won't get crude.

Oh, looolll!!! But the thing is, they expanded on Barry's mancrush, quite a bit. He couldn't stop fanboying over him during the league..."It gets lonely at the top, but Paul will keep me company!"

And the fact that Ash and Dento travel with each other opens up a mountain of possibilities and opportunities! I mean, look at the Ash x Main girl ships! And BOULDERSHIPPING! (Which is better IMO <3)

This is why I generally don't 'ship mainstream; it's much too much of a turn-off when you associate any part of its existence with negativity (I could tell a story about the G-Gundam fandom that impacted a bunch of other fandoms I favored; and you thought your fandoms hated Teh Ghei. Not like that. Never like that.). And it's hard to shake.
I ship if I like. I'm lucky if it's mainstream, because then I get to find more fanart...but a lot of the times, it isn't :( Pray tell, what happened? XD

Thinking of the hassle it all causes for all four of them (not even going to throw Contest into the mix), you're really better off getting yourself a ship that won't happen, wishing it would without deluding yourself, and BE HAPPY instead of turning grey with worry over which female companion will get sent off with the hero, and who might do it over who you're supporting and I kindly want to die now.
I've noticed that a lot of crack shippers are generally less confrontational and agreeable. Shipping in a series like pokemon should never be done for canon-ness IMO (but it's fun discussing it and joking about it).

I've noticed something interesting...isn't kinda weird that Wishfulshipping is getting a bit more attention than Negai? Usually the main girl shipping dominates the other ships in the region, but now, the other ships are pretty hefty competitors against them...Yes, Cafémocha included!

I thought Pearl and Coma were arch enemies! XD Nah, the Dawn ships seem to co-exist in relative harmony...except for some reason Pearl and Penguin during Kenny's last episode >_>

*Phew* long post is long!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Aha, now let's look at this from a mathematical point of view:

First, shipping must be well defined. We will define shipping explicitly as it is generally assumed: The canon revelation of mutual attraction between two characters.

What exactly is it meant by Negaishipping having the same chances as Cafemochashipping? Define N as the probability of Negaishipping and M as the probability of Cafemochashipping. You are claiming that M = N. Therefore any values we find for either M or N will respective go to the other unconditionally.

Let's assume the argument that no or none of these two ships are possible, N=M=0. The only problem is that we never know the chances of a ship actually becoming canon. You are not a writer, and therefore you cannot claim a 0% chance on anything.

However, the argument that the probability for the main ships decreases for each passing generation cannot be refuted. So we can assume that it is possible for N < Pe < A < Pk, where the later implied are Pearl, Advance, and Pokeshipping respectively. Your argument would therefore include the possibility of M < Pe < A < Pk.

But now reasoning must be thrown into the mix. Homosexuality is a taboo in a show with an age range of the tween years. By how we have defined shipping, it is a taboo for Ash and Cilan to canonically have mutual attraction. This can mean two things:

M = 0
M = lim_x->0(x), where this means we can assume an infinitesimal probability.

But of course, M = 0 is false by our argument of "We are not the writers", so the infinitesimal chance remains.

Therefore, through your argument, N = lim_x->0(x) as well. However, the possible argument that probabilities of later main ships are decreased brings a mathematical and logical inconstancy. Let A represent the next ship with Ash and the next main girl.

If A were also forced to have the same infinitesimal chance, this would obliterate the assumed argument. Therefore, we cannot assume of any ships involved with that inequality any more, therefore nothing can be assumed of N anymore. Therefore, M = N cannot be proved, therefore cannot be stated.

If A were forced to be zero, this would show that either the generation of A would be the last generation, because the argument cannot have negative variables because they represent probabilities. Or the argument would once again shatter, leaving the same aforementioned conclusion of the stateability of N=M. This assumption would contradict the "Writers" argument in the first place. And by contradiction, N =/= M

In conclusion, N=M cannot be stated, or N=/= M. It is most possible that N > M and M can be assumed infinitesimal.

QED

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021

I liked this equation because it mentioned N.

But in actuality, I understood everything you said. I wouldn't say each new ship with Ash has less chance than the last. Before Negai, I would've agreed, but I think Negai comes before Advance, but after Pokeshipping. But yeah, everything with Ash has a probability of something next to 0. That you can say that homosexual ships are even as closely possible as hetro ships in this children's programme (which is hardly the show that is going to be breaking boundaries, dealing with taboo subjects...haha) pretty much shows how little the writers care about Ash having any sort of romantic interest anymore.

I don't think Ash will end up with anyone by the complete end of the whole series. For him to, he'd have to have a huge personality change, and the writers dislike any permanent character development for him, it seems. It's just about him and Pikachu now. All anyone can do is have fun looking at "hints". Ash is going to live a long and full life - as a 10 year old - with his Pikachu, and no one else.~

Years
The entire process of the formation of that equation is flawed.

Total number of possibilities = 2

Probability of NegaiShipping = 1/2 = 50%
Probability of CafeMochaShipping = 1/2 = 50%

Now that should satisfy both of you. =D
You may now safely ignore this post.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Dang I got quoted a lot for my short post. Here comes a long post.

That is true I have to admit.

I don't ship mainstream much but the only ones that I actually do ship is Advanceshipping and Contestshipping.

But once the fanfic starts warping into what reality is in the anime, that's where things start to go wrong. Readers look too hardly into it and start believing it may come true.

Exactly which makes things go a bit too out of hand sometimes when it comes to wanting something to happen the way you want it.

Even as an Advanceshipper, I was starting to get fond of Pearlshipping but now there isn't much to talk about with it anymore. Oh well. :P

I was a bit the same way but instead of Pearlshipping I was leaning over to Contestshipping.

LOL, I'm okay with this XD And with BW19 about to air, hopefully, we'll be getting even more Cafémocha!

Oh yeah BW episode 19 will probably have a lot of Cafemochashipping. (Hopefully there'll be some Wishfulshipping too)

I found out somewhere towards the middle of Hoenn that Japanese episodes existed. Boy, was it an eye opener!

I don't think I have watched the Jap version of Hoenn. I need to watch it.

The debate would be monstrous and flamey, probably *is a cynic*

And things will go crazy and too over hand.

Oh, looolll!!! But the thing is, they expanded on Barry's mancrush, quite a bit. He couldn't stop fanboying over him during the league..."It gets lonely at the top, but Paul will keep me company!"

I still remember the Barry obsession over Paul Man I'm already missing DP.

AK47: Why you have to put Math into all of this? The equation thing got me confused already XD.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
And the fact that Ash and Dento travel with each other opens up a mountain of possibilities and opportunities! I mean, look at the Ash x Main girl ships! And BOULDERSHIPPING! (Which is better IMO <3)
*pets Bouldershipping* Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do~ Traveling with Ash is like being guaranteed someone with love you with him.

;_; Well, many not for poor Tracey. *not that he doesn't have his own ambitions; Elder vs Apprentice, anyone?*

I ship if I like. I'm lucky if it's mainstream, because then I get to find more fanart...but a lot of the times, it isn't :( Pray tell, what happened? XD
Before G-Gundam was shown on Cartoon Network, there was a small community of people (women?) dedicated to it. Purists in any sense of the word. To them, if you didn't 'ship the main couples, you were a target for criticism. If 'shipped gay, you GTFO. If you 'shipped Domon/Allenby, you GTFO. If you 'shipped ANYTHING that wasn't the four main couples (and Chibodee/one of his four girls) you were told you weren't a fan of the show, because you didn't appreciate "the creator's vision." And they dominated the FFN section at the time.

Me, I entered as a Chibodee/George fan. They were the side favorites, and the only two of the five that had any real chemistry as companions beyond We're Awesome Chosen Ones (drinking together in the middle of a battle = usually says something). ...Actually, that's bias (the Kid was in the hero's grill, and the American was too), but the drinking did it anyway.

So being this of the time that FFN was /the/ place to go for fics, naturally, I went there to see if I could find anything. I wasn't surprised to find so little, but I was shocked at the lack of acceptance by the fandom BFNs (if you could call them that). Reading reviews for anything different was like an icepick being jabbed in your stomach. It was so closed off.

My feelings toward the show soured pretty quick, pretty hard. :B And it impacted my like of Zoids and my diehard love of Megaman X. Why? Because G-Gundam was dubbed by the same off-shoot company that dubbed Zoids: Chaotic Century and the later MMX games. How can I love MMX if all I'm being reminded of is stupid Domon Kasshu and the fans loyal to his damn boring existence with the annoying chick?

...I got better, later (btw, Domon is made of memeticism). =X But I think it left the specific community repressed.

I've noticed something interesting...isn't kinda weird that Wishfulshipping is getting a bit more attention than Negai? Usually the main girl shipping dominates the other ships in the region, but now, the other ships are pretty hefty competitors against them...Yes, Cafémocha included!
It's could because at this stage, the solo 'shippers (as opposed to multies) are spreading themselves thinner with each new girl who shows up. People have started watching in DP and some still find themselves preferring the older companions, once they revisit the episodes they've missed. There are those not jumping 'ship.

But now reasoning must be thrown into the mix. Homosexuality is a taboo in a show with an age range of the tween years.
Proof it's taboo in Japan to show ickle gay to a young audience, or your equation means nothing because it's based on the wrong logic.

And still not seeing how you jump from "(N=M) + (N=/= M) = (N > M)". That N's greater than M looks more pulled out the butt, simply on the standing of the taboo logic, which is flawed.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The entire process of the formation of that equation is flawed.

Total number of possibilities = 2

Probability of NegaiShipping = 1/2 = 50%
Probability of CafeMochaShipping = 1/2 = 50%

Now that should satisfy both of you. =D
You may now safely ignore this post.
There a flaw in your equation - Another possibility:

• Probability of NegaiShipping = 0%
  • Probability of CafeMochaShipping = 0%
  • Probability of a threesome with no strings attached = 100%

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wll considering all the Maturity talk, I thought it was fun + mature. Oh well...

I still there might be a three some. Why else travel with two random trainers you just met?

I'm still for Love x Peace btw, I just removed it from my sig to make space for Meowth.

Theres been talk on serebii about a Iris and Ash tag battle - that would be soo Negai~

CommanderPigg

Years
*pets Bouldershipping* Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do~ Traveling with Ash is like being guaranteed someone with love you with him.

;_; Well, many not for poor Tracey. *not that he doesn't have his own ambitions; Elder vs Apprentice, anyone?*

Man, when I watched their farewell scene in the dub, I was so excited when their hands lingered for just a bit longer after their handshake...I was about to put my arms up in jubilation, but I bent back a finger in the process...ouch >_>

I'm more of an Orangeshipper myself :B Misty's gotta be keeping her desires in check somehow.

[/quote]
Before G-Gundam was shown on Cartoon Network, there was a small community of people (women?) dedicated to it. Purists in any sense of the word. To them, if you didn't 'ship the main couples, you were a target for criticism. If 'shipped gay, you GTFO. If you 'shipped Domon/Allenby, you GTFO. If you 'shipped ANYTHING that wasn't the four main couples (and Chibodee/one of his four girls) you were told you weren't a fan of the show, because you didn't appreciate "the creator's vision." And they dominated the FFN section at the time.
Ew, that sounds awful! Not just because it's blatantly homophobic, it's just so suffocating with such limited shipping selections. The fewer ships there are, the more divided the fandom is. Unless of course, there's only one ship XD

It's could because at this stage, the solo 'shippers (as opposed to multies) are spreading themselves thinner with each new girl who shows up. People have started watching in DP and some still find themselves preferring the older companions, once they revisit the episodes they've missed. There are those not jumping 'ship.
Okay, don't hate me for this, but I've also noticed a pattern in "shipping groups" and I've come to the conclusion that these groups are made for the sole purpose of driving everyone but Misty away from Ash. How many people do you know ship all of these?

*Pokeshipping
*Contestshipping
*Penguin/Ikarishipping
*Wishfulshipping

They tend to avoid "jumping ship" by doing this...

Proof it's taboo in Japan to show ickle gay to a young audience, or your equation means nothing because it's based on the wrong logic.

And still not seeing how you jump from "(N=M) + (N=/= M) = (N > M)". That N's greater than M looks more pulled out the butt, simply on the standing of the taboo logic, which is flawed.
Well said :')

And anyways...

There a flaw in your equation - Another possibility:

• Probability of NegaiShipping = 0%
  • Probability of CafeMochaShipping = 0%
  • Probability of a threesome with no strings attached = 100%

^This. BW is actually the only group I think that is capable of pulling this off. They're all so cute <3

I bet you Dento will have a tag battle with Ash first! *runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back