• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All Things Sylveon

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Oh boy. I call bull on this one. For one thing, Eeveelutions all have the same base stat total.

Actually, you know what? I won't even bother.

Years
I am thoroughly surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. This is almost not worthy of being in the X/Y rumors thread, let alone have its own thread in this section. But it is just a matter of 'when', not 'if', this will be closed :/

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Merged your thread over into the master Sylveon thread (which is exempt from the revival rule, woo!).

However, I highly doubt that that information is correct. Like completely. A friend is sadly not a reliable source in itself. Changing the Moon Stone to a Fairy Stone would just be odd, since Pokémon have been evolving using it since the beginning, so changing the name of an item like that seems unlikely to me. Plus, being stronger than a legendary? I highly doubt that.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So while at the Pokemon Game Show one lucky person playing the demo, got a shiny Sylveon. Here's a image of what it looks like.

Spoiler:

I really like it. I was expecting it to be blue for some reason or have blue somewhere in it so I approve of this. What you guys think of it's shiny?

Years
So while at the Pokemon Game Show one lucky person playing the demo, got a shiny Sylveon. Here's a image of what it looks like.

Spoiler:

I really like it. I was expecting it to be blue for some reason or have blue somewhere in it so I approve of this. What you guys think of it's shiny?

Wow, the blue and pink are reversed on Shiny Sylveon? At least it's the first hint of shinies in the game, aside from that one time a Skrelp with colors slightly different was shown battling in a multiplayer battle. And Sylveon getting Fairy Wind in its moveset was something I knew was coming, the move could have pretty wide distribution among most Fairy-types from what I know.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Sylveon's move sets so far seems very typical for Eeveelutions. Quick Attack, Swift, and Tail Whip are all moves that every Eevvelutions learn, but I'm expecting alot of those. Bite is another possibility. Cute Charm sounds like a good ability for Sylveon fits for a Pokemon that uses it's feelers calm people so that sort makes since to me for it to have Cute Charm.

blue

gucci
Years
Really unsure which Fairy type I want to use, it's a toss up between Sylveon and Swirlix since I'm getting X Version. I just love Sylveon's appearance so that just might sway it, and it's shiny colours are even prettier ;;

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Cute Charm really suits Sylveon, I think. Though, I know that more than a few competitive battlers will be a bit upset over this.

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Well, the Eeveelutions (as well as Eevee itself) does have a 87.5% chance of being male, so expect to see loads of Sylveon being boys.

A male pokemon that's pink and wears bows -_-

I'll soft reset for a female if I plan on evolving it into sylveon. No gay eevee's thank you very much.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Cute Charm really suits Sylveon, I think. Though, I know that more than a few competitive battlers will be a bit upset over this.
Ozzy mad. Ozzy smash.

I don't like Cute Charm for Sylveon at all haha - it's a waste of a perfectly good Pokémon to give it such a blasé ability like that. Sure it could be useful once in a blue moon, but I was really hoping for something a bit more threatening to lead the Fairy-type revolution. Shiny Sylveon is a great reveal though; the blue is so pretty on him and the eyes look utterly fabulous against the new colour scheme.

Years

Spoiler:

Somehow I imagined the shiny to look exactly like that. Cute Charm is a terrible ability, but there aren't much better abilities that suit it.

Years
Ozzy mad. Ozzy smash.

I don't like Cute Charm for Sylveon at all haha - it's a waste of a perfectly good Pokémon to give it such a blasé ability like that. Sure it could be useful once in a blue moon, but I was really hoping for something a bit more threatening to lead the Fairy-type revolution. Shiny Sylveon is a great reveal though; the blue is so pretty on him and the eyes look utterly fabulous against the new colour scheme.

Yeah it was a disappointment this thing was given an ability that sucks in competitive, so definitely won't be seeing this thing in higher tiers after all. But at least the shiny looks awesome, given blue is my fave color. At least I'm hoping some other unrevealed Fairy-types get better abilities though.

Years
Serene Grace, Natural Cure, or a cousin of Fairy Aura would be nice on Sylvy. I think it will possibly have Serene Grace as well as one of Gen 6's new abilities.

Back