• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
@ Teamtyranitar - Your collection seems quite difficult to come by, before allowing you into the club, I'd like an explanation on how you got each of your Pokemon, especially Ho-oh, Espeon, Vaproen, Eevee, and Cressiala.
Pokemon, especially Ho-oh trade, Espeon Breeding, Vaproen Breeding, Eevee breeding, and Cressiala
Trade. I have an acount on a differnt forms so some i got in trades

OH and 18... pikachu(Trade), Shellos(East and West)(pokerader), Pichu (encounter), Inferinape(breeding), Drifloon(sr is really hard), starly(Pokerader), Bidoof(pokerader), bibarel(pokerader), voltrob(encounter), Castform(breeding).

Last edited:

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
could any one help me pick a good shiny team that includes my swellow.thx

ZANGOOSE MANETRIC TAUROS SWELLOW TORKOAL BRELOOM GLISCOR CROBAT BLASTIOSE ELECTIVIRE AGGRON

definitly go for electivire since i couldnt chain for elekid Brawl let me have one of his and they are awesome. which btw brawl it is now a full grown electivire going on lv 40 so thx alot. anyway im about to start my shiny hunting for right now i think i need to start getting better at my chaining. i just downright suck at it. Good luck to everyone.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
could any one help me pick a good shiny team that includes my swellow.thx

ZANGOOSE MANETRIC TAUROS SWELLOW TORKOAL BRELOOM GLISCOR CROBAT BLASTIOSE ELECTIVIRE AGGRON

ok Ive got a team for you.

Electivire, Breloom, Aggron, Swellow, Blastoise and either Gliscor or Crobat.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hey, everyone. Sorry I haven't posted much.

It's nice to hear from MM. At least we know he's still alive. Is he even (actively) hunting for shinies anymore?

It is my belief that a Darkrai event will be held semi-soon, so I really need to focus on getting shiny Turtwig...so I will soft reset for it any chance I get. If I'm not SRing for it, I will be SRing for a shiny Lapras on FR. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good luck, everyone.

Edit: Oh, I evolved my shiny Ivysaur and shiny Wartortle to their final stages...I also got a few shiny Aron through chaining two or three days ago, only one of which was Adamant. That is the one I will train, when I feel like it.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Congratulations on your 3 new shiny Aron.

I cant shiny hunt anymore. My DS is broken. When I turn it on it just goes all white. Im going to send it in and hopefully with my warranty still in date, get a new one.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
EDIT: I got the reply from MM. Will post what he said.

I've been kinda preoccupied with work and haven't been playing Pokémonmuch. The Pokéradar, along with my fruitless Chikorita breedingendeavour, had kind of drained my shiny hunting motivation and I juststarted playing less. I'm still sort of interested, but I've gotteninto a "won't post again at the SHC until I've found a new shiny"mood.

I don't especially want to go around appointing new co-owners since Ihaven't been active at the club lately, and could easily make a mistake.

>>To Dragonking_ShinyElite: This is the reply that Razor302 got from MM!!

Congratulations to eveyone with new Shinies!! As for me, I've got nothing new to report.... Still Egg Hunting for Charmander, and the "Father" is about to reach Level 100 about a few steps... I put him in the Day-Care at Level 55... -_-'

Anyways, good luck to everybody else!!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
thx everyone im definetly going for electivire with choice scarf,swellow with flame orb, crobat probably razor claw, brellom toxic orb, gliscor with leftovers/salac berry ,blastiose leftovers.good luck to every one.

p.s. i trying to get a dusknoir by breeding because the last one i had was the worst nature and i want one the had ok attack with defence at 405!later.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I'm trying to get a nice shiny team, but I'm no good at chaining...
can someone help me? my highest chain atm is 6...
And i'm already chaining for about a month!!!
So pls PM me some hints/tips...

P.S. my shiny Altaria (lucky encounter) has (finally) reached lvl. 100:D

EDIT:
btw is it also possible to get a shiny from an egg??? and does that also work on starters???

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I'm trying to get a nice shiny team, but I'm no good at chaining...
can someone help me? my highest chain atm is 6...
And i'm already chaining for about a month!!!
So pls PM me some hints/tips...

P.S. my shiny Altaria (lucky encounter) has (finally) reached lvl. 100:D

EDIT:
btw is it also possible to get a shiny from an egg??? and does that also work on starters???

Let me explain the egg thingy to you. All you gotta do is hatch eggs which are given to you by the daycare people and you keep on hatching them until you get a shiny.

Btw my DS is working again. I CAN SHINY HUNT!!! ^^

rapid whalelord

Years
GOOD FOR YOU LIL-DIL, UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME MY DS BROKE ON MY TRIP 2 ATLANTA .BUT I USE MY LIL SISTER ONE, and bloodthrister gd luck if ur trying to hatch eggs to get shiny pokemon that how i got about 3/5 or 4/5 of my ones but I warn you, you may get bored easily if u lack devotion or motivation.

Neverbluestar

Char-wrangler
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone!

I am absolutely brand new here, this being my first post, but I actually found this entire community because i was searching around for people to commiserate with in my shiny search. My name is Matt, by the way.

Anyway, I'm currently about six days into a egg-hunter for a shiny Charmander, which I guess is a pretty common hunt. I don't think there's too many that I'm actively looking for besides Charmander right now, but I've been trying my hands at chaining lately as well.

Currently I also have a Shiny Gallade (Cleverly named Gladius) that I was dying for until I hatched a shiny Ralts which was luckily male a little over a week ago. My only other shiny is Kricketune that I encountered randomly in the Trophy Garden. I was both excited and extremely let down that my first ever shiny was a Kircketune, but eh. I named him Burt cause of the 'stache.

So yeah, can I join?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Hey everyone!

I am absolutely brand new here, this being my first post, but I actually found this entire community because i was searching around for people to commiserate with in my shiny search. My name is Matt, by the way.

Anyway, I'm currently about six days into a egg-hunter for a shiny Charmander, which I guess is a pretty common hunt. I don't think there's too many that I'm actively looking for besides Charmander right now, but I've been trying my hands at chaining lately as well.

Currently I also have a Shiny Gallade (Cleverly named Gladius) that I was dying for until I hatched a shiny Ralts which was luckily male a little over a week ago. My only other shiny is Kricketune that I encountered randomly in the Trophy Garden. I was both excited and extremely let down that my first ever shiny was a Kircketune, but eh. I named him Burt cause of the 'stache.

So yeah, can I join?

Well LDD is going to have to confirm so as long as you get 30+ posts in the club.

Btw guys I just got a shiny Chimchar, Lugia, and Ho-Oh through a trade today. I know traded ones dont count here. So I believe I have either 12 or 13 shiny pokemon. ^^

Good Luck to all on your shiny hunts! =D

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I guess you could call me a very lucky bastard.
The third egg already contained a shiny, with a good nature too!!!

It is a little baby-torchic boy :D

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
Well LDD is going to have to confirm so as long as you get 30+ posts in the club.

Btw guys I just got a shiny Chimchar, Lugia, and Ho-Oh through a trade today. I know traded ones dont count here. So I believe I have either 12 or 13 shiny pokemon. ^^

Good Luck to all on your shiny hunts! =D
oooo traded ones don't count umm well i think i have 8

rapid whalelord

Years
hey neverbluestar your welcome here. nothing new but my shiny team beat 3 of my friends pretty cool,but it was mostly swellow and electivire.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
First I'd like to welcome all new members and to encourage those that are asking for membership to please be patient for a co-owner to admit you.

I have been hunting, but not much...school has really kept me busy. Surprisingly, basketball is becoming an alarmingly large factor in my life now (shouldn't be surprising, I am 6'3"), and so are females...*sigh* I want to say that I haven't had the time, but when I look back at things, I actually did.

Maybe this is why shinies are refusing to appear?

Good luck, everyone.

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
Well,luck struck once again while I was shiny hunting this morning.I caught a shiny female Slowpoke whom I named Fuchsia after a chain of one!I don't know how this keeps happening,but it doesn't bother me!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Pokemon, especially Ho-oh trade, Espeon Breeding, Vaproen Breeding, Eevee breeding, and Cressiala
Trade. I have an acount on a differnt forms so some i got in trades
OH and 18... pikachu(Trade), Shellos(East and West)(pokerader), Pichu (encounter), Inferinape(breeding), Drifloon(sr is really hard), starly(Pokerader), Bidoof(pokerader), bibarel(pokerader), voltrob(encounter), Castform(breeding).

I'm still unsure, so many hatched, that's difficult, but unless I see you making any claimes that seem outlandish, I'm allowing you in, welcome to the club Teamtyranitar. And yes traded Pokemon don't count.

Hey everyone!

So yeah, can I join?

You are in, welcome to the club Neverbluestar.

LDD's update- Nada III, as it seems to be going. I'm in the forest chaining, due to me not having anything from there... I really wish I could hatch for Eevee, but my game has zero space, full boxes and all... V(>*<)V

Back