• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my Competetive team

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
This is an NU team + Moltres, wich is in UU. I need help on a few other pokes to put in here.

Espeon @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Calm Mind
Psychic
Substitute
Baton Pass
This set Calm minds, sets up a sometimes almost unbreakable substitute, and then Baton Passes it all onto something. Psychic is there if it can counter your opponent.

Shuckle @Leftovers
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Acupressure
Rest
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Just beef up with accupressure until it's attack is raised significantly, then go for a Stone Edge or EQ, the combo of which is not resisted by much in NU

I need a lead, obviously, and a good sweeper or two. Make sure it's NU! Please give suggestions.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Moltres on your team automatically makes it a UU team, regardless of who else is on it. Unfortunately you're going to have to replace it for something else if you really want your team to be NU.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is Rate My Team, not "Build Half of my Team for Me". Do your own research for NU Pokemon first because it's obvious you haven't spent much time on this. Smogon is a great place to start obviously.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
yeah, that's where I got my movesets and EVs from. Well once I finish planning my team I'll post it (editing first post) and ask for suggestions then, in that case.

Back