• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Palette files

i have mac so my vba doesnt have a tools option so i cant save sprite palletes...(obj's watevr u wanna call em..)

anyway i was wonderin if anyone could post or send me a pal file of the male and female trainer backsprites of fire red ready for import on tile molester ^-^

hopefully that made some kinda sense to somebody...
anyway thanks in advance..

Brocco Guy

Cloan Club Guy
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2009
In Advance Map, the tilesets are messed up. Only the second tileset shows up (ie Tileset 27 and Tileset 41, tileset 41 will appear and tileset 27 will be in a wierd pallette and all scrambled.)

How do you fix this or do you?

(Using Version 1.92 on Ruby.)

Last edited:

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
what abilitty for regigigas in third gen. also is there a way to rearrange the pokedex. like if I want to switch mewtwo and charizrds spots? i.e. move char to 150 and mewtwo to 6.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
what abilitty for regigigas in third gen. also is there a way to rearrange the pokedex. like if I want to switch mewtwo and charizrds spots? i.e. move char to 150 and mewtwo to 6.

There si no regigigas ability in 3 generation games.
There is a program, but I don't remember it's name.
Try looking the Toolbox for it.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
1.I have a problem in unlz,when I click import and select a new sprite,it doesn't shows it I wanted to replace a team rocket sprite with jesse & james sprite ans when I put the jesse & james sprite I don't see him at unlz,it shows me no sprite....
2.I've deleted the sevi isles but can I use the script of the trainers there on my other maps or not?
3.I know how to make a trainer on A-TRAINER but how can I give hm a text and insert him into A-MAP

Larsie13

No i mean what 3rd gen ability should I give it when I put it in a hack.
Well, if you want something similar to what it has in D/P/Pt, then how about Truant?
1.I have a problem in unlz,when I click import and select a new sprite,it doesn't shows it I wanted to replace a team rocket sprite with jesse & james sprite ans when I put the jesse & james sprite I don't see him at unlz,it shows me no sprite....
2.I've deleted the sevi isles but can I use the script of the trainers there on my other maps or not?
3.I know how to make a trainer on A-TRAINER but how can I give hm a text and insert him into A-MAP
1: Sorry, I can't help you with that
2: Yeah, you can, as long as you know the offsets.
3: You'd have to make a script for that. If you don't know how, try looking at a scripting tutorial in the Documents and Tutorials section.

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
I need help.

The warps in pallet town are not working. You can get out but not get in.
How can I fix it?

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Check the movement permissions, they have to be C on the doors.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Go into the VBA, and get all of the badges, then go to your trainer card, now, click 'Tools' and click 'Pallet Viewer'.
Save the pallet.
Now, Open up a program called Tile Molester. (make sure you have the edited one,.
You are going to either get the offset of the badges from someone, or search manually.
When you find the badges, load the pallets into Tile Molester, and from there, you can edit the badges, it is just like drawing in MS paint.

Thanks for the help, Maybe I can make them in color too!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2009
I guess this is my first post. Oh boy. Anyway.

I'm trying to change the overworld graphics (the main character,trainers and other people). I have been trying to use Pokémon Gold Sprite Editor. But when I change the sprite and click save,it says;

" Run-Time error '75':
Path/File access error "

I have no idea what to do, and what causes this problem. Does anyone have a solution, or a different way to edit overworld sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back