• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Starter pokemon with boosted stats.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2018
Im creating a new game with a bit of a telltale of the starter pokemon.

My starters are all fighting types but I want them to join me modified but without effecting all pokemon of the same species. The artwork will remain the same and the pokedex entries will also remain the same. One or two moves may be added.

ie when I choose my starter I want it to have boosted stats but if I encounter anotherone later down the line, I do not want that pokemon to follow the same stat line, as my starter is supposed to be a 'special' type of pokemon. One of a kind etc.

What is the best way to get my starter pokemon with boosted stats?

Im currently 'looking' at scripting a form for it but cant for the life of me figure out how to add this particular pokemon as my starter.

Help would be really appreciated.

*****This game is going to be a brand new region and include Gen1-7 pokemon.

Maps are still under major construction and story line is semi thought out but needs alot of work.

If anyone is interested in creating some map designs and side stories to be added to the game I would be happy to add them aswell as full credits.

Back