• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge: (Rewards) I Challenge You!

Years
I'm taking on 5 willing trainers (first come, first served) to battle me for the chance to win prize Pokemon. There are 13 prizes up for grabs to go with 13 challenges that involve beating me in themed battles. All of my rewards are IV bred. For this series of challenges, the theme is Kanto (I'll have future series of challenges for other regions). The rules are: Only Kanto Pokemon. No hold items. No duplicate Pokemon (so no 6 Mewtwo's!). Here are my challenges and my rewards:

The gym leader challenge!

To be taken in any order, and you can challenge each "gym" once per day. After each win, you earn a badge for the gym and a reward Pokemon.

Bulb Badge: Beat my Grass/ Poison team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Bulbasaur

Char Badge: Beat my Fire/ Fighting team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Charmander

Squirt Badge: Beat my Water/ Ground team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Squirtle

Pika Badge: Beat my Electric/ Psychic team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Pikachu

Snore Badge: Beat my Normal/ Fairy team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Snorlax

Ness Badge: Beat my Ice/ Rock team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Lapras

Geng Badge: Beat my Ghost/ Flying team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Gastly

Nite Badge: Beat my Dragon/ Ground team. Reward = Shiny (or normal) Dratini

Once you have collected all 8 gym badges, you may challenge the elite four. These will be four of my themed teams, but they will be surprises. If you beat one, you get the prize Pokemon for the first one. If you beat two, you get the second prize. If you lose, you have to start from the first battle again. You can challenge again, but cannot receive the same prize twice.

The prizes for the elite four are:

Shiny (or normal) Jigglypuff
Shiny (or normal) Eevee
Shiny (or normal) Magikarp
Shiny (or normal) Scyther (holding a metal coat, if you wish)

Beat all four in succession and you may challenge the champion. This will be an all around team of my favourite Kanto Pokemon. Beat this, and the reward is any Pokemon from the Kanto region of your choosing. 1-151.

Good luck, and have fun!

Back