• 84 replies

Zed01

Male
Virbank City
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
73 posts
1.5 Years
Restarted Pearl yesterday and I just defeated Commander Mars in Valley Windworks. My team is Turtwig, Machop and Murkrow. I traded myself a Murkrow Egg from my Heart Gold save since it's a Diamond exclusive and you can't get one in Pearl without trading. I plan to trade over a Magby Egg soon as well because I really don't want to use Ponyta line as my fire type in this playthrough.

ZeoStar

Male
dream world
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
4,074 posts
3.3 Years
I beat chuck in crystal

I have:

bayleef
granbull
corsula
shiny elekid
growlithe
golbat

Well...not a powerhouse or optimal team, but it's working pretty well. I've never lost a gym battle yet. Although I took a defeat in a local multiplayer battle, he had higher leveled pokemon such as golem, feraligatr, victrebell, etc. I still somehow almost pulled off a win, even when my starter fell to a critical hit.
Age 30
Male
KY (USA)
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,734 posts
15.9 Years
Changed out the internal battery and started playing Yellow Version for the first time in probably over a decade! Hoping to get some stuff trained up for use in Pokémon Stadium since I've never managed to clear Round 1 after all these years... @[email protected]

Oz the Sandslash lv.50
Rob the Magneton lv.30
Hikaru the Pikachu lv.24
Calyptra the Venomoth lv. 31
Siren the Horsea lv.5
Ted the Snorlax lv.30

I've barely started Silph Co., but I think I'll go back and pick up a Vulpix and Tauros to replace Pikachu and Snorlax before I continue.

EDIT: Got Hikari the Vulpix from the Game Corner and Comet the Tauros from the Safari Zone. One Badge to go, then hopefully I can get some get some decent Exp. in Victory Road.

EDIT 2: Evolved Horsea and Vulpix but had everything but Sandslash (lv65), Magneton (lv56), and Venomoth (lv51) deposited when I beat the E4 to get more Exp. from EXP.ALL. Now to repeat until everyone's fully-trained!

Avatar by cheerymori • My deviantART

Roni

depresseroni

shen't
PH
Online now
Posted 1 Minute Ago
6,567 posts
7.8 Years
i hope romhacks count, because i've been having fun casually playing pokemon unbound and my team as of the 5th badge is Garchomp, Vespiquen, Crobat, Ludicolo, Magnezone, & Purugly. s o l i d set of guys so far.
Currently Raising:
Benedict the Exeggcutor

Lv. 100 @ 6463
Challenge: Legendary Trainer
Legendary: TBA
Steely Dan the Metagross
Tag-Team w/ Ash Ketchup

Lv. 100 @ 6494
Challenge: Pseudo-Legendary Master
Legendary: TBA
VPPSteamAvatarFlair
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
269 posts
28 Days
Playing blaze black, on badge 3 and setup a few teams.

i have spinda, kadabra, kricketune, duwott, shellos, croagunk and lillipup

primeape, gyrados, beedrill, nidoking, murkrow, krabby, and cleffa

some other are just alts but I've caught some nice ones recently so i may switch and make another team with them.

I just got a torchick, riolu, and teddiursa so i may put cleffa on that team, with my aron. maybe I'll round that out with either lillipup or bidoof and I can call that team chibi.

oh and I've got like 4 fossils i haven' revived yet, so maybe I'll make another team with them,and add my new sigilyph.

The multi-exp share in this rom, and playing on emulator just makes it so much easier to train different teams.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
29 posts
14 Days
Here are all my teams:

Pokémon Sapphire ( first Pokémon game and completed )
Swampert
Hariyama
Altaria
Gardevoir
Manectric
Walrein ( didn't want my Swampert to have 3 Water HMs )

Pokémon Fire Red ( 2nd game and completed )
Charizard
Gyarados
Primeape
Jolteon
In game trade Jynx called ZYNX
Nidoking

Pokémon Unbound ( ROM hack of Fire Red but has a unique story and has all Pokémon from Generation 1 to 7, highly recommend, completed)

Main story team:
Mega Metagross ( the starters were Beldum, Gible and Larvitar. )
Walrein ( carried me a lot )
Nidoking
Speed Boost Blaziken
Rotom Mow
Toucannon

Battle Frontier team:
Primarina
Decidueye
Weavile
Gliscor
Gallade
Magnezone

Pokémon Diamond ( 3rd game, was bored of grinding and quit )
Infernape
Floatzel
Luxray
Staraptor
Kadabra ( didn't have anyone to grind it )

Pokémon Insurgence ( another fan game, highly recommend but it has a darker story, 2nd gym )
Delta Bulbasaur ( Fairy/Psychic type )
Fearow
Feraligatr
Rotom
Egg
If you think about it, when we trip or fall or fail in life, there is always another one who stands, rises and succeeds in life at the same moment. So do we fall when others rise?

I support Pokémon Unbound, Etherean Dreams, Pokémon Round Redux and many more.

Zed01

Male
Virbank City
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
73 posts
1.5 Years
Still playing Pearl slowly and I'm about to challenge the 7th Gym. I have my full team now but a couple of the Pokemon still need to evolve and I'll hopefully evolve them soon after I get this 7th Badge. So my Pearl Team is:
- Torterra
- Murkrow (soon to be a Honchkrow, traded in as an Egg from my Heart Gold)
- Machamp
- Magmar (soon to be a Magmortar, traded in as a Magby Egg from my Heart Gold)
- Girafarig
- Milotic

I also started a Moon playthrough recently since I haven't played through any Alola game in almost 3 years and I actually never played Moon before since my preferred versions were Sun and Ultra Sun. I wanted to revisit the Alola region and use the only Alola starter that I never used before since it's my least favorite out of the three but I wanted to give it a chance in this playthrough and it's been working out fine for now. I "completed" the first Island and just arrived on the second Island. My Moon Team is:
- Brionne
- Pikachu
- Growlithe

Fritz

---

Age 21
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,374 posts
4.4 Years
I beat Pokémon Black 2 earlier with this team: