• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Rocket Science

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
You may have a long way to go but everythink has to start somewhere. And i love the title screen, it catches your eye straight away and the way you spread everything out with the colours you used are great.The blue line that goes through the middle reminds me of an android device when you swipe across or open a file. The traditional yellow for pokemon draws your eyes in straight away mainly because of the background colour. Using Arcanine was brilliant i cudnt see no other pokemon taking arcanines place apart from glowlithe. Going back to how you wrote POKEMON in bright yellow then to top it off you wrote POLICE FORCE in blue that colour is what most police uniform or cop cars are like pretty much round the world. So all in all i think this was an amazing teaser for everyone and im very happy that you showed us the highlights of your work as this alone must of took so long to do. You must of put alot of work just into this and with many hours of time and that could just be a rough sketch, as through the games project and development many things could be changed. I can see this taking a long time to do but you have my support and many others out their. Pokemon is a very cherishable part of many people lifes and sometimes people forget that here and just demand and want ignoring the creators/hackers feelings. Guess im trying to say enjoy life to the fullest and never let pokemon take over your life to the point your not enjoying it. I love all of you here that have made games for millions of people all around the world to enjoy, as without you people i and many others wouldn't have the honour and pleasure of these god given games. Thank You locksmithArmy and everyone else that has put their time and effort into these games :) Goodluck with your progress :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
is there any way of playing this on android

Just go to vizzed and figure out how to download ot on pc... then copy ut to an emulator on android... thats as detailex as i can get, sorry...

But i was wonderong... what hack is the top shot in your sig... those tiles rock

Years
Just go to vizzed and figure out how to download ot on pc... then copy ut to an emulator on android... thats as detailex as i can get, sorry...

But i was wonderong... what hack is the top shot in your sig... those tiles rock

It would be easy if i had a pc xD
Wonder if i could do it somehow on android :(
The hack is pokemon pieces of destiny for more info u could visit PHO or wahack if u know spanish or got a translator
The thread on this site isnt updated much

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I just started playing this hack and it is quite interesting! The difficulty curve is a bit higher, which is nice, although I find it disheartening how you often get attacked right in front of as well as inside of a Pokemon Center. And there are so many double battles! Thanks for making it, though!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Buddy i think uve got the wrong hack... none of that is true about this one... except maybe the interesting part lol

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
So is there a download available for this now, or no? Kinda want to know, cause I've tried downloading it from Vizzed, but I couldn't find the roms in the C:\\ folder. Don't know how much you got from those winnings, but I hope it was worth it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2023
So is there a download available for this now, or no? Kinda want to know, cause I've tried downloading it from Vizzed, but I couldn't find the roms in the C:\\ folder. Don't know how much you got from those winnings, but I hope it was worth it.

Go to start and type Open Plugin Data Folder. Open it an there will be some folders that will have the games.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 2, 2015
I njoy the concept but I HATE the start. you have to fight brock who uses ground and rock type and you gave us an electric and a flying type for starters and no way of getting any grass or water types. now I have to grind a magnemite that I don't even plan on using later game to a lvl that can beat an onix and geodude through tackles -.- or am I missing something that would help me?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
I njoy the concept but I HATE the start. you have to fight brock who uses ground and rock type and you gave us an electric and a flying type for starters and no way of getting any grass or water types. now I have to grind a magnemite that I don't even plan on using later game to a lvl that can beat an onix and geodude through tackles -.- or am I missing something that would help me?

So its ok for nintendo to force players to use pikachu (yellow version)but when I give an electric starter I get yalled at by all kibds of people... (no its not just you, its the countless other "fans" not old enough to remember the original games)

Firstly... most players use a mankey to kill brock...
Secondly... butterfree does well too
And thirdly... ZUBAT!!!

I have beaten this entire game using only magnemite zubat and ditto (and hm slaves that never fought a single battle) just to prove that its not so hard. Strategy is always better than grinding for days. Its not always about type advantage either try some fun moves like idk supersonic or sleep powder...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 2, 2015
So its ok for nintendo to force players to use pikachu (yellow version)but when I give an electric starter I get yalled at by all kibds of people... (no its not just you, its the countless other "fans" not old enough to remember the original games)

Firstly... most players use a mankey to kill brock...
Secondly... butterfree does well too
And thirdly... ZUBAT!!!

I have beaten this entire game using only magnemite zubat and ditto (and hm slaves that never fought a single battle) just to prove that its not so hard. Strategy is always better than grinding for days. Its not always about type advantage either try some fun moves like idk supersonic or sleep powder...
I have been using supersonic to beat him but for some reason he snaps out of confusion one turn after I use it(might just be my bad luck) and where would I find a mankey? if I had known I could get one I would've used it lol but after searching every routes grass all ive found was birds bugs and rattatas

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Mankey is in the route out the left side of varidian(22 i think)... not too rare but not super common either. It shouldnt take you too long to find one... and snapping out of confusion after 1 turn is terrably bad luck :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 4, 2018
Looks pretty cool ive seen one ones where u play as the grunt but never scientist I mite play this

Back