• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shazam! True Believers, Assemble! - A Marvel/DC Fan Club

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
Username: ChrisJavier
Character Claim: The Emerald Archer/ Oliver Queen/ Green Arrow
What Marvel/DC media are you currently into?: Arrow and The Flash, New52 Green Arrow, All animated DC movies and waiting for Batman V. Superman and other DC movies on the big screen.

Answer a topic: My favourite DC/Marvel character? Oh boy.. Green Arrow, Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Barry Allen and Wally West(Pre-52) Flash.

As you may already notice; I'm a huge fan of GA. And a Die-Hard DC fan. Marvel only for the movies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: LokiofSassgard
Character Claim: Loki <3
What Marvel/DC media are you currently into?: Mostly Marvel. I love the live action movies the most, but I have yet to see a majority of them since I focus so much on Loki. XD
Answer a topic: You know, I haven't really gotten into Agents of Shield that much to be honest. It's hard because I'm also part of Loki's army, and he's the main reason I love Marvel so much.

Years
Username:Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Character Claim: Harley Quinn
What Marvel/DC media are you currently into?:Mostly movies and the games and some of the animated series.
Who is your favourite Marvel/DC hero/villain? Harley Quinn shes a great Character, unpredictable, funny, cheeky, totally insane yet vulnerable and almost tragic in a way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the fan-club, Kimi and Gardevoir!

Yeah, Loki is also one of my favorite characters out there. In my eyes, he seems to make a great villain; not just for Thor, but pretty much everybody! He also join good side every once in a while as an anti-hero of sorts; I like that particular corner of him as well. One, major upper-hand that this character has in terms of films, from my perspective, is that he is played by Tom Hiddleston (at the moment), who I'm a big fan of!

Also, Harley Quinn is indeed a great character! She's sort of like a female version of Loki, only in DC Universe. I wonder if we'll be seeing her make some appearances in future DC films? I believe it would be nice if we were able. Same goes for other Batman characters such as Two-Face--he's an intriguing character as well.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
Also, Harley Quinn is indeed a great character! She's sort of like a female version of Loki, only in DC Universe. I wonder if we'll be seeing her make some appearances in future DC films? I believe it would be nice if we were able. Same goes for other Batman characters such as Two-Face--he's an intriguing character as well.

Yep, Harley Quinn will be in the Suicide Squad movie, played by Margot Robbie. This upcoming years will be great for comic book fans ^.^

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Username: Zehn
Character Claims: Spider-Man / Miguel O'Hara
What Marvel/DC media are you currently into? Movies mostly.
Who is your favourite Marvel/DC hero/villain? Venom, I like the hole story about him making Spider-Man stronger and better

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the club, Zehn!

I'm also a fan of Venom; one of the biggest Spider-Man villains out there, arguably. It's got same characteristics as Spidey, but is slightly more powerful, making it a challenge for him to go up against it. Apparently, hosts aren't able to successfully able to control the creature, which, I believe, is one thing that makes it interesting.

In comics, Flash (who was Peter's enemy during high-school years, but later seemed to have become friends) is able to control Venom, in a way, but only for a limited amount of time; if things go on for too long, it begins taking over. Even so, that's not too bad. Venom is being portrayed as a super-hero right now (as its host himself is more of a good guy), which I find to be intriguing. If you ask me, it'd be fun if they were to bring this aspect into movies at some point in future.

pkmin3033

I...totally forgot I made this club. Sorry new membes; I shall add your details shortly! Thank you all for joining :3

Agent Venom is with the Guardians of the Galaxy at the moment, I think...I've not been keeping track of their storylines, save to see if Thanos has been popping in. Last I saw of Venom and Flash was the Superior Venom part of the Superior Spiderman story arc...Otto just HAD to go for it. xD

Has anyone seen the Ant-Man trailer? Any thoughts? I find myself, for the first time, completely indifferent to a Marvel film. It...doesn't look very exciting. Although considering we've got Age of Ultron this year, and had Guardians of the Galaxy last year, I guess it's going to be hard to measure up.

Back