the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
6,249 posts
7.7 Years
Been switching between the Link's Awakening remake and Untitled Goose Game.

Never played the original Link's Awakening or any Zelda games for that matter so the experience is all new to me. And as someone who's mostly played Pokemon and party games his whole, life I've never really played something so action-involved and required me to pay attention so much. But overall, I'm enjoying it for a new timer and the graphics are so beautiful. Untitled Goose Game is literally so addictive though. Thought I'd never have so much fun messing with people and making their life hell but yeah here we are. Like, if I was a human in this game and a random goose started stealing my stuff and locking me inside my garage, I'd be furious, but doing all that as the goose itself is hilarious.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Ash

Seen 8 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. After playing Link's Awakening I started going on this path of either playing or watching (if I couldn't get a way to play it that isn't emulator bc i'd never get through it) all the Zelda games that I haven't experienced myself so after Link Between Worlds i'm now on Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask will be next!

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 49 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,043 posts
14.9 Years
Now that I've (mostly) gotten through some of the other games I wanted to play...I'm playing Danganronpa 2.

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3,428 posts
11.6 Years
I've been playing Ultra Sun and Smash Ultimate. My most recent accomplishment in Ultra Sun is breeding and EV training an Intimidate Incineroar for these monthly VGC tourneys I've been competing in. I'm excited to use him for the next one. Smash Ultimate has also been pretty fun ever since my friends and I lost horribly in the recent national tournament we attended. I'm still not giving up on Pikachu. We're always going to do our best out there.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,607 posts
223 Days
playing too much Rainbow Six Siege D:

SidTheRiser07

PoKeMoN TRaiNeR

Male
India
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
315 posts
70 Days
Celeste and Twilight Princess.
Celeste really makes me feel like its protagonist. I mean, Hollow Knight and Celeste are pretty much the only platformers I've played. After getting used to the grab and jump ability in Hollow Knight, I messed up with at least 20 deaths in Celeste in the first stage itself. AAAAH!! It confuses me! I am readily getting bashed, and this is still the second stage.
So, Celeste itself is a mountain for me, and my pragmatic part made me quit it once. But I'm back at it again!

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,607 posts
223 Days
Need for Speed: World atm on some private servers who keep the game alive

always been a fun game to pass time in

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 10 Minutes Ago
5,304 posts
14.5 Years
legend of zelda: breath of the wild

good ol' lynel hunting and arrow farming

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
Casually playing Assassin's Creed Origins - which is making me want to play the more responsive, expansive, and generally BETTER Odyssey, although it is by no means a bad game in itself...just not as good - alongside Dragon Quest XI S. Two very different experiences, which has me in a pretty good place for now...at least until I get flooded with Switch games when my birthday rolls around.

Also toying with a Resident Evil 4 replay for Halloween, streaming The Walking Dead: A New Frontier for my partner, and a little MHGU here and there because I can't stop playing this until I get every guild card achievement help.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,607 posts
223 Days
Stellaris getting 1v3'd by a criminal syndicate, some merchants and dwarves

Even the galaxy hates me

Zacian

刀劍 のザシアン.

Age 27
Male
Galar
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
1,322 posts
10.1 Years

Preordered Digimon alongside my Sword and Shield dual pack and it came in today, yay.
I already have both games on PS4 but I really enjoyed this game so much so why not play a month of this until Pokemon is released.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
3,477 posts
6.5 Years
Finally got to continue my The Surge 2 run. Spoilers ahead (just to be sure):
Spoiler:
I spent more than 2 hours (over the course of last week) on Delver, especially Phase 2, before beating it. So today, after about a week of not playing, I decided to continue. I was pretty afraid of the next boss fights, but beat both Ezra Shields and revived Eli on first tries. I also lost over 40 000 Scraps on Delver Echoes, but beat Alpha and decided to skip Gamma for now, since I would need better equipment for it.
Advertiser Content