• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Just started playing Emerald again, picked Torchic as my starter, caught a Wingull and a Poochyena, training my pokemon to level 10-12 before I move on to the next area

Torchic Lv9
Wingull Lv5
Poochyena Lv5

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Yay! I sold my Exp. Share in emerald when I was younger, but I won one from lotto!

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
So I restarted my LeafGreen game not too long ago...
I'm playing it too fast! All my babies are level 45 now, and I have one gym badge to go!
T.T

Sir

Years
I'm playing Emerald right now and I recently beat Flannery,Norman and Winona all in 1.5hrs with training incorporated. I'm proud of my self :D

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
Years
On my Ruby, I decided to go back and finish what I started: Catching Latios. So I raised my Sceptile to learn False Swipe and since its speed is higher, it can hit first before it flees. And I also raise Sableye to corner it when its HP is at one. I was able to hit it with False Swipe once before it flee again, I keep trying to chase it all over the region but no luck I figured if I can't go after it, I'll have to make it come to me by flying to the same town over and over. Unfortunately other wild encounters ruined this. So, I decided to hold off capturing Latios for now. You're safe for now, Latios... Tomorrow, you'll be mine!

Years
I'm playing Emerald with a brand new team, and I'm fighting Roxanne with an awesome team, I'll share:

emesprani270.gif

Lotad lvl 12
(Female, Swift Swim, Sassy Nature)
Astonish
Growl
Absorb

emesprani183.gif

Marill lvl 12
(Male, Huge Power, Quiet Nature)
Tackle
Defense Curl
Tail Whip
Water Gun

emesprani252.gif

Treecko lvl 15
(Male, Overgrow, Docile Nature)
Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack

Years
Emerald:

My Skitty finally hatched from the Day Care, so I traded it with that girl at the Battle Frontier, and got myself a Meowth! Trained it up to get a Persian :)

I had an Abra sitting in my box doing nothing so I decided to train it up and get an awesome Kadabra! Not sure if I'll use it yet (probably will) but it's still awesomeness anyways!

Then I went to the Safari Zone to get one of my all-time faves: Houndour! Catch it I did and I now have a Houndoom that I'm absolutely in love with!! :D

I did a few rematches with Trainers after that (beat 'em all with my new Houndoom, hehe) and worked my way through the Trick House (between Slateport and Mauville) - it's pretty darn fun, actually. I'm on the final stage, I think.

More later :P

Years
LeafGreen:

Just started. Chose Squirtle, nicknamed it "Blasty", as I tend to evolve it, and, well, "Squirty" is an inuendo (or an inyourendo, in some places).

Defeated Green no problem, ran out onto Route 1, defeated a Pidgey! Then a Rattata OHKO Crit Hit'd me. Lulz.

Years
Defeated Brawly
Defeated Wattson (La di dah)

Went to the Mt Chimney and killed Maxie
Then I slaughtered Flannery

So then I defeated My dad! =D (Norman for those of you who would actually think my dad plays Pokemon...)

And my Awesome team right now is:

emesprani184.gif

Azumarill lvl 31
(Male, Huge Power, Quiet Nature)
Bubblebeam
Rollout
Dig
Water Gun

emesprani323.gif

Camerupt lvl 34
(Male, Magma Armor, Hardy Nature)
Rock Slide
Take Down
Ember
Magnitude

emesprani271.gif

Ludicolo lvl 29
(Female, Swift Swim, Sassy Nature)
Surf
Fake Out
Absorb
Nature Power

emesprani253.gif

Grovyle lvl 33
(Male, Overgrow, Docile Nature)
Screech
Rock Tomb
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack

(And a Poochyena HM slave)

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
i started seeing birch getting his pats back getting eat by poochyena and i opened the bag and choosed mudkip and now i am in battle frointer for final battle with a patner my swampert is fully strong with another pokemon venusaur with hyper beam XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Well I met this thing called Zettatus. It was lvl 60 and I couldnt catch it(probably because I only had Pokéballs -_-) I havent seen it before and it showed up around Route 111 or something... I have used A LOT of Gameshark codes and I think thats maybe the reason why i met it. kinda like missingo. anyone know anymore?? :/

i was playing ruby btw when i met him :P

Last edited:

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2018
After hours of soft resetting, I finally got a Shiny Mewtwo in my Leaf Green. My second legitimate shiny that I caught myself, first one being an accidental Shiny Whismur (I'm not counting Red Gyarados).

Next up, probably Rayquaza from one of my R/S/E games (whichever one I haven't caught it in yet).

Last edited:
Years
So I beat Wallace and I am going to the Elite four. I'm currently training on victory road, because my team is very weak. So without further adeu, my team:
emesprani178.gif

Xatu lvl 43
Fly
Psychic
Shadow ball
Steel wing

emesprani184.gif

Azumarril lvl 43
Waterfall
Blizzard
Dig
Double-Edge

emesprani082.gif

Magneton lvl 43
Shock Wave
Supersonic
SonicBoom
Thunderbolt

emesprani272.gif

Ludicolo lvl 43
Surf
Ice Beam
Giga Drain
Brick Break

emesprani254.gif

Sceptile lvl 47
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Dynamic Punch
Slam

Aquerex

A New Beggining
Years
Starting a new journey on my second copy of FR, I've decide to start with Squirtle.

-Made my way through Viridian Forest, leveling up my newly caught Pidgey several times.
-Beat Brock with Squirtle's Water Gun
-Squirtle evolved shortly after beating Brock.
-In Mt. Moon now.
pkfrlg008.png
Wartortle
| Lv18
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Withdraw

pkfrlg017.png
Pidgey
| Lv18
-Gust
-Sand-Attack
-Tackle
-Quick Attack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
Recently restarted Fire Red for the umpteenth time (never really liked this one compared to Blue) and just beat the rival above Cerulean. I have a Pikachu which I'm dropping once I get Eevee and a trusty Charmeleon. I plan on grabbing Snorlax, Rhyhorn, Horsea, and getting Jolteon and possibly Aerodactyl for me team. I need to crush Misty with my crappy Pikachu now.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
Years
On my Sapphire, just beaten Norman. He was harder than I last remembered. Especially with Slakings. Although I didn't have a fighting type but Lairon's defense was enough to block his team's Facade attack.

pkrs009.gif

Swampert Lv. 37
Take Down
Mud Sport
Mud Shot
Surf

pkrs071.gif

Lairon Lv. 33
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Iron Tail
Take Down