• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Oh dear Officer, can't you see the bird pokemon on your head?

You were talking to Team Galactic's Leader, Cyrus! You're with them, aren't you?!

TravelerTrainer15

No, I was trying to talk sense into him. I always use that as my first resort. Tends to work well.

Um, and may I ask why you have an Azure Flute?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
This isn't an Azure Flute! It's just a flute that coincidentally looks like the Azure Flute!

Why do you have empty Safari Balls that you have not returned?!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Officer, those are regular Pokeballs, I painted them to make them look like Safari balls.

What do you have to say about your level 65 Hydreigon already learning Outrage? You're in big trouble.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Officer, he's just rage whining for food!

We found you stealing from the Poke Mart from the surveillance camera! What do you have to say for yourself?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Oh officer, that ... My father is owner of the PokéMart, so the PokéMart is mine too!

Wait, wait .... I can't believe I saw this! Why are you cutting Slowpoke's tail? Explain ...

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Because I want to create hybrid Pokemon using my Poke Plushies which involves me cutting the tail off my Slowpoke plushie. You got a problem with that officer?

How is your Groudon moving that boulder without strength? You better have a good reason.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
What? This is a 48 foot lava dinosaur! If I don't let him his way, the apocalypse will surely come.

Did you just through a Poké Ball through the professor's window? Explain yourself!

TravelerTrainer15

Why do you have a level 10 Marshtomp?!

Sirfetch’d

Why does your Emboar know Ice Beam?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Officer, I can explain! I got that thing from a Wonder Trade, so I had no control over whether or not it was hacked. :(
Using this excuse again! :D

Hey there! Did you just perform a trick... using a Mach Bike?! I hope you know that's illegal in the Pokémon world...

Sirfetch’d

It's actually an Acro Bike disguised as a Mach Bike!

Did you just catch a Charmander by fishing? I don't think that is supposed to happen D:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Officer, it's a lamp that looks like a Lampent! My cousin who just got into this hospital happens to like this Pokemon design!

Are you duplicating more than one Master Ball?! EXPLAIN!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Officer, I just painted those pokéballs to look like master balls, to prank my friend, they are not true!

Why did your magikarp just used cut?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Yes officer, my knife that is in the style of a Magikarp just used Cut.

Mind explaining to me why you have all 3 starter Pokemon as soon as you left the professor's lab?

Sirfetch’d

Well ummm it was my birthday so the professor gave me all 3!

Now you explain how you caught that Terrakion in Kanto!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Wait, I can explain! That Terrakion was disguising itself as Mt. Moon! Now why was I trying to catch Mt. Moon? Errr... totally not to conquer land... *sweats*

You there! Did you just pay Nurse Joy after she healed your Pokémon?! That's totally illegal!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh yes, I see how you think that. I was confused there for a moment, you see, and thought I could buy Pokéballs at her counter. But no problem, she returned the money and pointed me to the right counter.

But can you explain why you and your Blaziken casually left that forest while it's on fire.

Back