• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
I am trying to evolve my eevee to Umbreon, but it's alread Lvl. 70 and I dont even know how happy it is. Is there a place to "grind" for happiness or something? Like defeat low level pokemon or something?
Also, I downloaded the Kaizo edition, and I have instead of the Vs. Seeker, I got the Exp. Share, a verybad alrternative. Is there a way to get the Vs Seeker in the Kaizo version? (Without cheats)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
@DRG
The event still doesn't work for me, including victini event in aroma town.
Lol I got 2 Victini's instead of one ;-P
I went in with a full party, got Victini in my PC, went back for questions, but it said my Party is full, so I went and put a pokemon in my PC and got another Victini. LOL ;-P!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
hey im a bit late to this all and its becomeing quite hard but were can i download the game i cant find it at cool roms at all or vizzed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
I see on the website that certain Dream World abilities are in the game. I'm wondering if it's possible to catch a Roggenrola with Sand Force or Weak Armor (->Sand Stream). I've caught about 20 now and they've all been Sturdy.
Bad luck, or oversight?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 27, 2018
So, I really hope that you are planning on revisiting this hack soon. I downloaded it yesterday, and good Lord. What is wrong with you? Does literally everything have to be a mountain of a challenge? I have a full team of lvl 18 pokemon, and every single one of them got taken out by a single lvl 13 throh. And as if that wasn't enough, does every pokemon learn thunder wave, hypnosis, and confuse Ray? Or are you just trying to make people rage quit on pokemon in general?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
You should go to their site and get the Kaizo version, it fixes a lot of issues and despite being called Kaizo it's more balanced.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 26, 2019
Yeah, I forgot to get most of the badges but I can't go back because of this dude's dad. (I missed the fly badge too btw) Screenshot_20190325-232354_Emulator for GBA.jpg

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Great game !
Just few bugs and errors
-Trainers card (I see it was already mentioned)
-The sign before entering Atlantic cave (u can go through it)
-When i try to talk with entei - the game freeze
-In Aroma town, if u battle your teacher again, she is not looking at u :D - ignore
- Gabite learned Iron head (NOrmal type move? Its steel type move)
-Move tutor in atl. cave - he says he can learn me stone edge, but then its rock slide
And a few questions
-Is Charmander really in Atl. cave? I spend cca 2 hour walking in there, but no luck
-Are u going to put Meloetta in? - It would be great

Team: Gabite (lvl 44)
: Blastoise (lvl 44)

Edit: Tornadus on the beginning: haha Funny against lvl 12 Gible. :D
Edi2: Ok.. i found Charmander. :)

Hey dude, where exactly did u find charmander? which floor and beside which trainer and all that. PLS i spent 8 hours trying to get one:(.
my team:
lv 33 Gabite
lv 33 kadabra
lv 33 marshtomp
lv 33 venausaur
(MEGA TEAM LOL)
and sry for those spelling mistakee=s

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 1, 2020
Great game !
Just few bugs and errors
-Trainers card (I see it was already mentioned)
-The sign before entering Atlantic cave (u can go through it)
-When i try to talk with entei - the game freeze
-In Aroma town, if u battle your teacher again, she is not looking at u :D - ignore
- Gabite learned Iron head (NOrmal type move? Its steel type move)
-Move tutor in atl. cave - he says he can learn me stone edge, but then its rock slide
And a few questions
-Is Charmander really in Atl. cave? I spend cca 2 hour walking in there, but no luck
-Are u going to put Meloetta in? - It would be great

Team: Gabite (lvl 44)
: Blastoise (lvl 44)

Edit: Tornadus on the beginning: haha Funny against lvl 12 Gible. :D
Edi2: Ok.. i found Charmander. :)

hey dude, where did u find charmander? i mean which floor and beside which trainer and all that. I need to know cuz i was looking for 8 hour;(.
My team:
lv 33 gabite
lv 33 venausar
lv 33 marshtomp
lv 33 kadabra

sry for those spelling errors:)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
You can find charmander at the lavaburn pits. I was able to find all fire type starters in the first patch of grass by the entrance. Hope this helps!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 13, 2020
Hey I'm stuck I cant get cranidos to revive none of the scientists can get it is there any other way to do it

Back