• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Anyone have this to reupload? The links are currently broken (megaupload no longer exists).

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Can't reach site? Anyone have a mirror?

EDIT: Not even reuploads seem to be working

Last edited:

Yveltalgod96

Just a guy
Years
I'm having a problem.
So i'm trying to download the D/P Music, but when I click in the link (megaupload) it
doesn't not work.
It only says that it wasn't possible to enter.
(People are says it's because of the DNS but mine is fine 0-0 I'm in Portugal, for reference)

Last edited:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Megaupload was shut down by the US government 4 years ago when it's founders were arrested for operating a copyright infringement business. As a result, megauplaod and all it's associated links were deemed dead. there's no way to retrieve anything that was uploaded there. Unless someone was able to download the entire set before the shutdown, we're out of luck. Also several others had mentioned this before the links were dead, and didn't read other posts about said alternatives, which have also stopped working.

I don't think we'll see this set active again.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
The links aren't working for me

Megaupload was shut down by the US government 4 years ago when it's founders were arrested for operating a copyright infringement business. As a result, megauplaod and all it's associated links were deemed dead. there's no way to retrieve anything that was uploaded there. Unless someone was able to download the entire set before the shutdown, we're out of luck. Also several others had mentioned this before the links were dead, and didn't read other posts about said alternatives, which have also stopped working.

I don't think we'll see this set active again.

I have some of the set. (No music.)
[REMOVED LINK BECAUSE DEAD]
It's a 7zip.

Last edited:

Yveltalgod96

Just a guy
Years
Thanks
I'm doing a Pokémon D/P remake for the PC (Making the 1st gym) so this will help alot.
Guess i'm going to have to download somewhere else.

One last question, Is there way to make the battle interface like the one in D/P?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
it's just me, or the links don't work .-.
i know it's stupid to write this, but i'm not english, so sorry if i miss anything :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Yup, none of the links work, re-uploads or otherwise. It's a shame, because by all appearances it was quite literally the most complete Gen IV tileset.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Is this resource considered public? If I want to use the Gen3 tilesets, do I just credit 4th Gen Matt? I couldn't find much info in the README file, and the OP only lists Kyledove and Destined for the Sinnoh tileset.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 13, 2023
Thanks.

The entire pack download solely depends on your computer. For Trace it takes 3 hours, for me, 16 minutes, and for my friend, only 10 minutes.

Seperately, the downloads won't take long at all.

I was really surprised I was able to get over 800 characters sets.

the download links aren't working for me. And are there interior gym tilesets in there?

Back