• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Years
Hey, I have been looking to do this for a while now, as I feel because of Pokemon Showdown!, SUMO and the likes are getting played a lot less. Dont get me wrong, I like Showdown a lot but I feel that opening this League/Community would encourage players, as it would give them a bigger feeling of fulfilment and meaning after beating the game, because lets face it, post game can get very tedious.

I plan to have this community not competitively based, but also fun based. All of the pokemon universe would be welcome. The League/Community would not only cater for competitive battlers, who may feel they have what it takes to become a leader or Elite 4, but it also would provide for breeders, and tutors etc.

We plan to shake it up a little, Many leagues run off the basis of 8 badges and Elite 4, which in its own right is how its usually done. Here we will do that, but we will also ad a bit of spice. For those who watched the anime, you will have seen that when 8 badges are won, the holder of those 8 badges would enter a tournament. In this case we plan to have a tournament every now and then, of which those with 8 badges may join to try and claim title of champion. That is correct, the title of champion is never set in stone! This tournament will have a lot of live coverage and commentary on Youtube, and will also have analysis. We also plan to use power ranking for competitive players to keep things interesting based on how they are doing.

This is only in development stage, so I would like to hear if anybody is interested and if you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

The site so far >> http://dannykey87.wixsite.com/thebronzeleague
Not even close to being finished but looking OK so far

https://discord.gg/wqX5Zjy << Just created this discord too

Back