• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Some of the music is missing... are you planning to add some Platinum music, like: Giratina Battle, Battle Roulette, Battle Castle, Battle Factory, and Battle Stage themes?

Anyway, it's wonderful!

I know some of it is missing. Do you think you can be more specific so that I can find the missing music?

I'll look for the Plat. music but it is really hard to find.

Thanks and enjoy!

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Did you credit or get permission from Avatar to use his characters and make them public? There was a reason he had them protected.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Did you credit or get permission from Avatar to use his characters and make them public? There was a reason he had them protected.

I don't believe I got these from Avatar. They were from this guy on another site that had a smaller version of this pack. So they were already public.

If however, they are Avatars, I will of course give him credit.

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
Years
Pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I pretty much lost all the resources for the game I was working on almost a year ago, due to a fatal system crash that took my hdd with it, was looking to get back into it :)

Of course I'll give credit where credit is due.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I pretty much lost all the resources for the game I was working on almost a year ago, due to a fatal system crash that took my hdd with it, was looking to get back into it :)

Of course I'll give credit where credit is due.

Well thanks and good luck on your game.

Make sure to also give credit to those who put their hard work into ripping/creating them. Just take a look under Credits in the first post.

Also. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote in the poll I made and thanks to everyone who voted positively. 25 votes and not a single bad vote. Thanks for that!

3rd Page ftw.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
So did you forbid using the resources with anything else besides RMXP?

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
So did you forbid using the resources with anything else besides RMXP?

I don't completely understand your question. I think you are asking me if the pack is only compatible with RMXP, which it is. I may get around to creating a RM2k3 resource pack one of these days. If this is not what you meant then please elaborate.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Good news to everyone!

I already compiled some music from Pokemon Platinum. I ripped them directly from the DS ROM, so I also think that when used in any RMXP game, it may loop properly (like on the GBA games). Don't forget to give me credit, since I spent few hours ripping those, due to a slow computer. Enjoy!!!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I already compiled some music from Pokemon Platinum. I ripped them directly from the DS ROM, so I also think that when used in any RMXP game, it may loop properly (like on the GBA games). Don't forget to give me credit, since I spent few hours ripping those, due to a slow computer. Enjoy!!!

Nice job. I'll add it as a patch. I'll be sure to give credit.

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Thanks... If I have extra time, maybe I'll also include PMD Red Rescue Team music.

i've already got PMD Blue Rescue Team ripped, just gotta upload the other pieces.

*EDIT*
oh, i checked out the plat. music u got there and i doubt you ripped these, these midis can be found just about anywhere -_-;

Last edited:

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
i just finished uploading a ton of music, if you wanna check it out and add it to your pack. i just made a post about it under game development resources.

Back