• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Anyone for A gen 6 battle without obvious ubers? (i.e. Xerneas, Ylvetal, gen 5 ubers..) Blaziken and excadril are fair game though. Level 50 match, pm me if interested. No wonder launcher!

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
Looking for battles, 6 on 6 with level 100, no legendaries please. message me

Years
Hey. Looking for some standard 6v6 battles with Normal Rules.

PM me with your FC. My FC is in my sig.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
i'd like to battle someone please pm me with your FC mine is 2852-7903-8838, i only like single battles so that would be nice. thanks in advance and let me know.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Looking for any kind of battle for X/Y. Any battle type with normal rules preferably. (If you want to record the battle; I don't really care, feel free to). My FC is in my signature, so pm me if you're interested.

P.S. I'm not really into competitive battling, but if you are and still want to battle, I'm fine with accepting a challenge.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
Looking for a single battle, normal rules, any tier on X/Y
PM me if you're interested in battling

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
pokemon x and y

Ive got my team together and want to test it out on someone good.
0919-9574-2823

Years
Looking for People to battle/ trade with. My FC is in my signature. I currently use pokemon black. Transferred my Pokemon from soul silver to it, so any gen. is alright.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
Hi! Does anyone want to have a Multi Battle with me and my friend Karen? You can have up to 3 Pokemon! They will all be set to level 50 for the battle. You can use special Pokemon, same Pokemon, and same items. It doesn't matter if you use your specially trained Pokemon or 3 random ones. Please PM me if you want to battle!! Oh, and tell me your Friend Code, too :D

Mine's in my sig. Thanks!'

Pokemon X & Y only, by the way

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Hi! Does anyone want to have a Multi Battle with me and my friend Karen? You can have up to 3 Pokemon! They will all be set to level 50 for the battle. You can use special Pokemon, same Pokemon, and same items. It doesn't matter if you use your specially trained Pokemon or 3 random ones. Please PM me if you want to battle!! Oh, and tell me your Friend Code, too :D

Mine's in my sig. Thanks!'

Pokemon X & Y only, by the way

Does anyone want to tag with me for a battle with them?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
If anyone ever wants to battle in D/P/Pt/HG/SS, let me know! Most of my 'Mons are in the 50's and 60's, so a lv. 50 battle would probably be best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 6, 2016
I'm always game for some Gen 6 single smogon rules OU battles. I usually begin playing 7pm GMT+8.

IGN: sam
3DS FC: 1246-9896-7370

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back