• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 4, 2016
I'd really like to know how you inserted a lot of tiles considering that there's a limit. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 15, 2016
You should definitely consult with someone about cleaning up the english, every bit of grammar in the texts really adds to the feeling of a game. Love the game can't wait for the release.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Will this game use GBA soundfont or the classic MIDI soundfont? Because I can't wait to play.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
hello Ruki!
i really like the OW sprites
and the game looks awesome :D

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I can't wait for this! Oh my god. This one of the most graphically appealing hacks I've seen in my whole life. This is wonderful. I'm definitely keeping this on my watch list. Way to go!

iga

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2021
Just found out about Pokemon Ragnarok and it looks just amazing. Really looking forward to say "good job" to you soon.
How about an update from you about how the works goes?
Come on, people are impatient ;)

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Just found out about Pokemon Ragnarok and it looks just amazing. Really looking forward to say "good job" to you soon.
How about an update from you about how the works goes?
Come on, people are impatient ;)
Yes, I know it
dibujo-1659037.PNG

Back