• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Resizing Sprites

Years
I'm trying to implement DP/HGSS character sprites into the fire red tilesets. The Sprites are obvious too large for the tilesets and I was wondering what would be the best way to do this.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Um... are they overworld or the one's u see in battle?

Overworlds, as he was speaking of tilesets.

I'm trying to implement DP/HGSS character sprites into the fire red tilesets. The Sprites are obvious too large for the tilesets and I was wondering what would be the best way to do this.

Well, DPPt/HGSS characters with FrLg tiles is just a no-go, in my opinion. They really don't work together (as you've found). A solution would be to use a gen 4/5 tileset you find online (and you have permission to use), or to make the sprites in gen 3 style.

Back