• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for an app to scan pokemon cards and auto build a pokedex

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
My kids aren't sure if they are staying in the game or playing, but either way we want to catalog their thousands of cards. Is there an app that can scan the card and effectively build the pokedex. I found Pokemon Scanner, but it cant tell holo cards and doesnt give much of a sortable pokedex. Any other anyone knows of?

Years
Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such app existing. Even just inputting the images of all the varying forms of cards is probably such a huge obstacle for anyone taking on the endeavor, let alone actually building the app.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
There is an app that can help you keep track on what cards you own and which you don't. But you have to "tick" all of them manually. No scanning as far as I know.

Back