• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] LF Shiny Event Beldum for ORAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys,

I missed out on the event Beldum because I couldn't get the game until much later. I was wondering if anyone had a spare one that I could have, preferably UT or barely trained. I would like the experience of using it in the game! In exchange I can offer the following shinies:

Shiny Ditto
Quirky
x/x/x/31/31/x

Shiny Gengar
Timid
6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd
31/x/x/31/x/31

Shiny Beldum
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/x

Shiny Beldum
Adamant
x/31/31/31/31/31

I also have several 3-4 IV Dittos and Legendaries to offer as well as some competitive Pokemon!

I am not particular on the nature or IV's, would just like one for collection purposes!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
i don't have the beldum, but i have a shiny swalot for the gengar

do you have any dragalge or skrelp for g6?

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2017
Sorry I am only interested in Beldum, I might have a Dragalge in my Y version though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Sorry I am only interested in Beldum, I might have a Dragalge in my Y version though.

Would you like to trade for it? seperate from this thread request?

FC: 5301-3192-0144

IGN: S&M: Ripley
XY/ORAS: Voldemort

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back