• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I've updated one of my older cards

Name: Ash Ketchum
Attribute: Light
Level: 3
ATK: 500
DEF: 500
[Warrior / Effect]
Increase the ATK of all Pokemon Monsters on your side of the field by 500. When there is a Pokemon Monster on your side of the field, this card cannot be targeted by the opponent's Spells, Traps, Monster Effects and cannot be selected as an attack target. You can Normal Summon Level 5 or higher Pokemon Monsters from your hand without any tributes by paying Life Points equal to the level of the monster (x100).
_______
Oh and now a Pokemon Card is a Yugioh card xD

Name: Cynthia's Feelings
Normal Spell
Add all cards in your hand to your deck and shuffle. Then draw 4 cards. If any of your Pokemon Monsters were destroyed as a result of battle on the opponent's last turn, draw 1 card for each monster. You cannot activate this card if this is the only card in your hand.

It's slightly different to the real Pokemon Card. Here's it's effect.

Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 4 cards. If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn, draw 4 more cards.

I figured the 4 extra cards would be a little too much so I changed it to 1 card per Pokemon destroyed in battle. If 4 monsters were destroyed, then you would draw 4 cards :P

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
This is from my last post. Still not done yet because my muse hath left me.

Grisly Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up Spell card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it as a monster with ( 6 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / 1200 / 2600 ).

Vexing Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up Spell card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and then Special Summon this card as a monster with ( 1 Star / EARTH / Fiend / 100 / 1100 ).

Ancestral Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 "Totem" card from your Deck, other than "Ancestral Totem" and place it on the field. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card you control to draw 1 card.

Fire Soul Totem
Continuous Spell
Whenever a Spell or Trap card you control is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, gain life points equal to the amount of damage inflicted by this card.

Blood Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up Spell card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 Continuous Spell card in your Graveyard and place it on the field, then Special Summon this card as a monster with ( 1 Star / EARTH / Fiend / 0 / 0 ).

Dark Ritual Totem
Continuous Spell
When this face-up Spell card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it as a monster with ( 4 Stars / EARTH / Fiend / 1400 / 1900 ). Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on your side of the field to gain life points equal to its DEF.

Ominous Tides
Normal Trap
Pay life points equal to half your opponent's life points. Halve your opponent's life points.

Da Hoodoo Mind Powahz
Normal Trap
Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your side of the field, except this card, to gain control of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field until the End Phase.

Thought-Eater
Normal Spell
Take control of 1 face-down Spell or Trap card your opponent controls until the End Phase. You cannot activate that card. The targeted card cannot be chained to the activation of this card.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well, off the top of my head I can see it being used in Counter Fairy to search Bountiful Artemis after you've got Harvest Angel out. Then there's any deck running RofTA and multiple level four warriors, which essentially turns this into a slightly-less-useful fourth, fifth, or sixth copy of RofTA.

Problem is, though, that Love Letter is contingent on you already having an appropriate monster in play, so it can't serve in the capacity of 'practically an additional copy of monster x' as freely as Reinforcement can. Still an interesting card, though; I won't dispute that.

Got it. So change that to tribute, then?

That won't really change the end result. As long as it says you tribute one (instead of, say, 'all', or 'the lowest atk, highest def, whatever') it will still be a targeting effect (as you decide which one is tributed) and get eaten by court. Best I can offer is either give it a Smashing Ground/Fissure style target selection (I.e. based on the dragon's atk, def, or possibly level) to make it non-targeting or specify that the court's own effect is excluded from negation. :x

Yeah, I figured that effect balanced it somewhat. Should I require the normal dragons to have different names, just in case?

Well, it would certainly still be a strong monster even with that effect, so I say go for it. Requires a bit more dedication in the deck to really use this then. :x

The problem with this is that while it does mess with DAD's precision on getting that magic third dark to the graveyard for their eponymous beater, it actually helps Lightsworn more than it hurts it. "Put this in my hand? Hey, thanks! You just got me a free Wulf!" Good tech, maybe, but it really depends on what your opponent is running.

Ogawd, not just one. Cause' each Wulf you summon forces a new discard. x.O Yeah, need to patch that up, definitely.

Respectable stats for a level two, and a VERY annoying ability. Unfortunately, I see no reason why your opponent can't just use their normal summon to get this monster out of their hand and onto the field, so you really only get to set up the bomb with this card once. Well, all of them really.

If they do that, though, they are clogging their field with wimpy, non-tributable plants instead of whatever beatsticks they really want to get out there. :x

Tele-DAD's worst nightmare. The major problem, as I've pointed out before, is that all this basically does is force your opponent to choose between using their normal summon on it or losing a spell from their deck. Unless... would destroying this monster after your opponent summoned it send it back to their deck? Because I can see some potential in that.

As long as there isn't a Fissure/Cosmos/Banisher in play, then yes; the effect doesn't care who's field it was on; only who's graveyard it goes to when it's destroyed. :x

-2 to put a plant that my opponent may not even draw into his deck? Pass.

True, I'll bring this back to its original incarnation.

So this either gurantees that your opponent draws a parasite plant.... or turns this set into Frosty's Terra set from earlier in the thread? Nice. I knew this mechanic sounded familiar. XD

Gah, me too. >.< Fuu, copying isn't cool so I'll have to revamp that one.

Galactic Science: Screw the LP recovery; just dump a couple of Hamons/Raviels on the field with this and go for that beatdown win already. Rainbow Dragon OTKO absolutely drools at this.

Arceus the Creator: Yeah, can't really give comment without knowing the summoning requirements. I don't really see that one-for-one destruction effect being used a lot, though, not with the battle phase loss.

Ditto: Just waiting to be abused in all kinds of ways. Multiplier of big beatsticks. D:

Ash Ketchum: archetype specific support, eh. Sort of like an improved Command Knight for them, but not much good unless you have at least one poke around already.

Cynthia's Feelings: Immediate three copies for anything. This is all that Pot of Greed ever aspired to be and then some. You can get away with in the poké TCG, but in YGO you can't just hand out free cards like ginger snaps because a player actually has the potential to play out each and every one of them in one turn and just plain overwhelm the opponent. Just...broken beyond relief. x.O

Grisly Totem: Statue of the Wicked in plain sight with a considerable stat buff. Nice detergent for field-clearing maneuvers I guess, but not quite as exploitable as the statue because of the face-up requirement.

Vexing Totem: Hurr...so it's monster destruction and tribute fodder/meat shield in one pacakge? Definitely useful, though perhaps more for Monarchishly inclined strategies than anything else as the monster itself is...just plain puny.

Ancestral Totem: And this is how we milk those other totems for their effects. Offsets the problem of blowing the totems up when the opponent is being uncooperative and provides free draws to boot. Pretty hateable card since it's not something you want to leave on the field, yet self-replaces, making it an unappealing target for removal.

Fire Soul Totem: Kind of weak burn, let alone the LP recovery. I think I'd sooner just stick to the other totems; maybe up the burn just a little to make it more appealing?

Blood Totem: Recycler of Ancestral Totem, which is already enough to warrant threes. The meatshield/tribute fodder summon is just a bonus, really.

Dark Ritual Totem: the biggest offensive of the totems, which may account for something. The effect really just plain puts the ritual circle out of business; mostly for exploiting on-destruct effects and stolen monsters, really.

Dark Ritual Circle: Unless our monster revives ASAP or was stolen in the first place, I see no reason to use this. And even if this is the case, there are surely better effects out there that could be used instead of this.

Ominous Tides: just totally broken as it immediately elevates Chain Strike Burn to a practical FTKO. Flip this and any given ensemble of passable burn cards and that's more than enough to nail that OTKO right there and then. There's a reason we don't halve LP lightly. :\

Da Hoodoo Mind Powahz: Definitely chaining fodder, unless we're abusing on-destruct cards like Dark Coffin. Nice response to mass-destruction effects and such too.

Thought-Eater: New take on S/T removal. Blowing the stolen card up with Ancestral Totem is a no-brainer use, and it's nice for messing with opposing defense for a single turn's push, though.

Now then...*Cracks fingers*

Chtonian Bumblebee
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Wind
100 Atk / 200 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so, you can make Battle Damage from that attack zero to discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck then place one Plant type Monster from your Hand face-up on top your opponent's Deck and shuffle it.

Chtonian Rose
Plant/Effect
1 Star/Fire
500 Atk / 1500 Def

Whenever you receive Battle Damage from a Battle involving this card, discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck for every 500 points of Damage you received. When this card would be destroyed by Battle, you can remove a Monster card in your Graveyard from play instead.

Chtonian Thorn
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent discards the top card of their Deck. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must send a card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard for each Monster that is summoned or set to their Field.

Disciple of the Flower God
Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Earth
600 Atk / 1200 Def

When conducting a Synchro Summon with this card, you can use Fiend Blossom Tokens on your opponent's Field as Synchro Material. If you do, the Synchro Monster and all non-Tuner Monsters used in the summon must be Plant Type Monsters.

Feral Venus
Plant/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2000 Atk / 2300 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent selects one Monster Card other than a face-up Monster from their Deck and sends it to the Graveyard. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must send one Monster card other than a Plant Type Monster from their Hand, Deck or Field to the Graveyard during each of their Standby Phases.

Fragrance Trap
Continuous Spell

All Monsters other than Plant Type Monsters that your opponent controls are forced into Attack Position and must attack each turn. If you control a Plant Type Monster, you can change the target of an attack or card effect controlled by your opponent to that Monster.

Thousand Flower Blossoming
Quick-Play Spell

For each revealed Plant Type Monster in your opponent's Hand, Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/1500 Atk/1000 Def) to either player's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. At the end of this turn, destroy all Fiend Blossom Tokens Special Summoned this way and lose 400 Life Points for each Token destroyed by this effect.

Wicked Seed
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points. Select one Plant Type Monster from your Hand then send a card at random from your opponent's Hand and send it to the Graveyard to add the Plant Type Monster you selected to your opponent's Hand. A card added to your opponent's Hand by this effect remains revealed for as long as it remains in your opponent's Hand.

Will of the Flower God
Normal Spell

Place all face-up Plant Type Monsters in your opponent's Deck at the bottom of your opponent's Deck in any order, then discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck for each face-up Plant Type Monster in their Deck.

Calling of the Flower God
Normal Trap

Activate only when your opponent Summons or Sets a Monster. Select one face-up Plant Type Monster from your opponent's Deck, then shuffle your opponent's Deck and place the card you selected at the top of your opponent's Deck.

Deep Roots
Continuous Trap

On the End Phase of a turn when a Plant Type Monster(s) was sent from your opponent's Hand, Field or Deck to your Graveyard. Add all Monsters that were sent to your Graveyard this way during this turn face-up into your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. For each card added to your opponent's Deck this way, discard one card from the top of your Deck.

Grave Flower

Continuous Trap

Select one Plant Type Monster from either player's Graveyard, then remove a Monster Card in either player's Graveyard from play to Special Summon the selected Monster to that player's Field. During each of their End Phases, the controller of the Special Summoned Monster removes one Monster Card in their Graveyard from play. If they can not, destroy this card. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this card is destroyed.

Parasitic Seeds
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Monster card(s) is added to your opponent's Hand or Field from his/her Graveyard. For each card that was added to your opponent's Hand or Field from his/her Graveyard, select one Plant Type Monster from your Graveyard and add it to your opponent's Hand. The card(s) added to your opponent's Hand by this effect remain revealed for as long as they remain in your opponent's Hand.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Problem is, though, that Love Letter is contingent on you already having an appropriate monster in play, so it can't serve in the capacity of 'practically an additional copy of monster x' as freely as Reinforcement can. Still an interesting card, though; I won't dispute that.

Mm, good point. But it's still basically Artemis's only search-engine. XD

That won't really change the end result. As long as it says you tribute one (instead of, say, 'all', or 'the lowest atk, highest def, whatever') it will still be a targeting effect (as you decide which one is tributed) and get eaten by court. Best I can offer is either give it a Smashing Ground/Fissure style target selection (I.e. based on the dragon's atk, def, or possibly level) to make it non-targeting or specify that the court's own effect is excluded from negation. :x

Mm, you sure? Because I thought that tributing was a cost to activate the court's self-protection effect, not the effect itself, and therefore didn't target. 0.o

Well, it would certainly still be a strong monster even with that effect, so I say go for it. Requires a bit more dedication in the deck to really use this then. :x

Mm, 'kay. I just realized exactly how broken Future Fusion is in combination with any of these monsters anyway. Dump five dragons for FGD and you can get out Tiamat and Nidhogg on the same turn. If that isn't enough muscle, special summon your monster with Tiamat's effect and make it any big dragon. Tyrant Dragon double-strike FTW!

gawd, not just one. Cause' each Wulf you summon forces a new discard. x.O Yeah, need to patch that up, definitely.

Yay, glad I caught that. XD

If they do that, though, they are clogging their field with wimpy, non-tributable plants instead of whatever beatsticks they really want to get out there. :x

Non-tributable? I must not have been paying enough attention to that. 0.o And if they do go back to the deck when hit, that's pretty excellent, though I wonder exactly what monster you're running to smack them with. XD

As long as there isn't a Fissure/Cosmos/Banisher in play, then yes; the effect doesn't care who's field it was on; only who's graveyard it goes to when it's destroyed. :x

My desire to use this set has now doubled. XD

Gah, me too. >.< Fuu, copying isn't cool so I'll have to revamp that one.

GOTCHA. XD

Chtonian Bumblebee
Insect/Effect
1 Star/Wind
100 Atk / 200 Def

This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does so, you can make Battle Damage from that attack zero to discard one card from the top of your opponent's Deck then place one Plant type Monster from your Hand face-up on top your opponent's Deck and shuffle it.

Pretty much the same comment as before, with the addition that I just noticed how MEAN it would be to play this, poke the opponent to add a plant to their deck, and play creature swap during main phase two to grab their big beater. XD

Chtonian Rose
Plant/Effect
1 Star/Fire
500 Atk / 1500 Def

Whenever you receive Battle Damage from a Battle involving this card, discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck for every 500 points of Damage you received. When this card would be destroyed by Battle, you can remove a Monster card in your Graveyard from play instead.

So you're hoping to do enough of a mill to your opponent's deck to save yourself before you run out of life points? I dunno, I'd say up the mill-to-damage ratio so that when your opponent hits you with Stratos or Wulf they lose more than two cards. 0.o That said, that second effect is nice since it works even in defense mode. XD

Chtonian Thorn
Plant/Effect
3 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 1600 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent discards the top card of their Deck. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must send a card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard for each Monster that is summoned or set to their Field.

Erm, yeah, not all that much better. The mill is too slow to really make hitting Wulf that much of a danger, but it still doesn't keep the monster from accidentally helping Lightsworn pull off its much-less-strict win condition than DAD, and on top of that the mill is so slow that even its effectiveness against DAD is now quetionable.

Disciple of the Flower God
Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
1 Star/Earth
600 Atk / 1200 Def

When conducting a Synchro Summon with this card, you can use Fiend Blossom Tokens on your opponent's Field as Synchro Material. If you do, the Synchro Monster and all non-Tuner Monsters used in the summon must be Plant Type Monsters.

This would be excellent if there was more than... y'know, one plant type Synchro available to anyone in the OCG or TCG (Black Rose Dragon, despite its name, actually IS a dragon-type). 0.o That said, that particular Synchro is pretty excellent, so good luck.

Feral Venus
Plant/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2000 Atk / 2300 Def

This card can not be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. When this card is destroyed by Battle and sent to your Graveyard, your opponent selects one Monster Card other than a face-up Monster from their Deck and sends it to the Graveyard. Then, place this card face-up on top of your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. When your opponent draws this face-up card, they must keep it revealed for as long as it remains in their Hand. While this revealed card is in their Hand, the player holding this card must send one Monster card other than a Plant Type Monster from their Hand, Deck or Field to the Graveyard during each of their Standby Phases.

Wow, so THIS is what we're hitting all those annoying plants we're clogging the opponent's field with. Plus, you get the gurantee that it'll get the chance to dump at least one monster.

The problem? I don't know any DAD or Lightsworn player who won't exploit that effect like crazy. "Oh, thanks, I wanted to get that Malicious into my grave so I could Synchro Summon for Stardust!" Or "Oh, sweet, I was getting annoyed that I hadn't hit Wulf yet. Why wait until I get lucky now? Thanks!"

Fragrance Trap
Continuous Spell

All Monsters other than Plant Type Monsters that your opponent controls are forced into Attack Position and must attack each turn. If you control a Plant Type Monster, you can change the target of an attack or card effect controlled by your opponent to that Monster.

So basically, this is to ensure that your opponent hits the plants you want them to and nothing else. Nice little trap, considering that this is also a way to keep your Bumblebee safe while clogging your opponent's deck. XD

Thousand Flower Blossoming
Quick-Play Spell

For each revealed Plant Type Monster in your opponent's Hand, Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/1500 Atk/1000 Def) to either player's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a Tribute Summon. At the end of this turn, destroy all Fiend Blossom Tokens Special Summoned this way and lose 400 Life Points for each Token destroyed by this effect.

So this is basically to set up for your Synchro Summon for Thorn Queen with Disciple? Eh, nope. Thorn Queen is level six, meaning it's impossible to get a correct level combination with Fiend Blossom tokens, no matter how many your opponent has. 0.o I'd say that now would be a good time to change the requirements of Disciple's effect to allow for more range in the Synchros you can summon, or something, 'cause right now this is absolutely useless.

Wicked Seed
Normal Spell

Pay 1000 Life Points. Select one Plant Type Monster from your Hand then send a card at random from your opponent's Hand and send it to the Graveyard to add the Plant Type Monster you selected to your opponent's Hand. A card added to your opponent's Hand by this effect remains revealed for as long as it remains in your opponent's Hand.

A direct transfer now, eh? Excellent little card. XD

Will of the Flower God
Normal Spell

Place all face-up Plant Type Monsters in your opponent's Deck at the bottom of your opponent's Deck in any order, then discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck for each face-up Plant Type Monster in their Deck.

We now have confirmation: This is indeed a painful set. If you can get four or five monsters into your opponent's deck, you can mill one-eighth of their deck and then suicide one of your other plants into your opponent's monster to shuffle their deck up again.

Calling of the Flower God
Normal Trap

Activate only when your opponent Summons or Sets a Monster. Select one face-up Plant Type Monster from your opponent's Deck, then shuffle your opponent's Deck and place the card you selected at the top of your opponent's Deck.

Or you could just play this. Same rating as before, really. XD

Deep Roots
Continuous Trap

On the End Phase of a turn when a Plant Type Monster(s) was sent from your opponent's Hand, Field or Deck to your Graveyard. Add all Monsters that were sent to your Graveyard this way during this turn face-up into your opponent's Deck and shuffle it. For each card added to your opponent's Deck this way, discard one card from the top of your Deck.

I think you meant "activate only" to go first in that first sentence, right? If so, this is basically the same as before: the tech-y defense from Lightsworn milling your plants away before they get to do any good.

Grave Flower

Continuous Trap

Select one Plant Type Monster from either player's Graveyard, then remove a Monster Card in either player's Graveyard from play to Special Summon the selected Monster to that player's Field. During each of their End Phases, the controller of the Special Summoned Monster removes one Monster Card in their Graveyard from play. If they can not, destroy this card. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this card is destroyed.

Okay, now that's just painful. If you can manage to get your plant into your opponent's graveyard, that is. I'm enjoying the pain this brings to virtually any deck who wants to special summon from the graveyard. "What, four Lightsworn already? Well, not anymore!"

Parasitic Seeds
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when a Monster card(s) is added to your opponent's Hand or Field from his/her Graveyard. For each card that was added to your opponent's Hand or Field from his/her Graveyard, select one Plant Type Monster from your Graveyard and add it to your opponent's Hand. The card(s) added to your opponent's Hand by this effect remain revealed for as long as they remain in your opponent's Hand.

This is just bordering on overkill. 0.o Combo with Deep Roots to load your opponent's deck with anything they dumped along with anything that accidentally ended up in my graveyard? Yes please.

Proclamation Line
Field Spell
When any monster except a "Proclamation" monster is special summoned, the player that special summoned that monster selects one of their unoccupied card zones. Zones selected in this way cannot be used as long as this card remains on the field.

Proclamation Soldier
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 1300/ Def 1700
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, select one of your opponent's unoccupied monster card zones. As long as this card remains on the field, the selected zone cannot be used.

Proclamation Barreler
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Effect/3*
Atk 900/ Def 1800
This monster can attack your opponent's life points directly. When this monster does so, you can make battle damage from that attack zero in order to select one unoccupied spell or trap card zone your opponent controls. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, the selected card zone cannot be used.

Proclamation Sniper
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Effect/4*
Atk 700/ Def 1400
When this monster deals damage to your opponent's life points, discard one card from their hand. Depending on the type of the card discarded, activate the appropriate effect:
-Monster: Select one of your opponent's unoccupied monster card zones. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, that card zone cannot be used.
-Spell or trap card: Select one of your opponent's unoccupied spell or trap card zones. As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, that zone cannot be used.

Proclamation Wizard
Monster/Fire/Spellcaster/Effect/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 1400
When you activate a normal spell card, place one spell counter on this monster. By removing three spell counters from this monster, you can select one unoccupied card zone your opponent controls. As long as this monster remains on the field, that zone cannot be used.

Proclamation Marshall
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Effect/5*
Atk 2100/ Def 2000
"Proclamation" monsters other than "Proclamation Marshall" cannot be attacked or targeted by card effects. When this monster battles with a monster that was special summoned, destroy that monster without applying damage calculation. Then, that monster's zone cannot be used as long as this card remains on the field. You can only control one "Proclamation Marshall" at one time.

Proclamation Drummer
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Tuner/1*
Atk 0/ Def 0
By paying five hundred life points, you can change the target of your opponent's attack or card effect to this monster. When this monster is used in a Synchro summon with "Proclamation" monsters, any card zones made unusable by the effects of the monsters used in the Synchro summon remain unusable as long as you control the Synchro monster summoned by this card's effect.

Proclamation Commander
Monster/Fire/Warrior/Synchro/7*
Atk 2500/ Def 2800
"Proclamation Drummer+Any number of non-tuner monsters"
When this monster is Synchro summoned successfully, destroy all monsters your opponent controls that were special summoned. For each monster destroyed in this way, select an unnocupied card zone on your opponent's field. The selected card zones cannot be used. When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can select a "Proclamation" monster you control (except "Proclamation Commander"). The selected monster cannot be destroyed until your next end phase.

Well, new set. This is just the basic idea, but any suggestions would be nice.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Mm, you sure? Because I thought that tributing was a cost to activate the court's self-protection effect, not the effect itself, and therefore didn't target. 0.o

As far as I know, anything that tells you to select one or more cards is counted as a targeting effect. Anyway, just saying that the court is exempt from its own effect will cover it. :x

So you're hoping to do enough of a mill to your opponent's deck to save yourself before you run out of life points? I dunno, I'd say up the mill-to-damage ratio so that when your opponent hits you with Stratos or Wulf they lose more than two cards. 0.o That said, that second effect is nice since it works even in defense mode. XD

Well, Wulf gets three

Mostly, I'm just concerned that making it too heavy-duty mill would break the heck out of the set. Ehh...we'll see. :x

Erm, yeah, not all that much better. The mill is too slow to really make hitting Wulf that much of a danger, but it still doesn't keep the monster from accidentally helping Lightsworn pull off its much-less-strict win condition than DAD, and on top of that the mill is so slow that even its effectiveness against DAD is now quetionable.

Except, you know, if we spam up the field with Fiend Blossom Tokens while this is in their hand and wipe them out with Autumn Wilting while the flowergarden is in play. That's a total of four cards milled per token; potentially half a deck. ;D Also, there is still a little something to come to help them spam up those tokens.

This would be excellent if there was more than... y'know, one plant type Synchro available to anyone in the OCG or TCG (Black Rose Dragon, despite its name, actually IS a dragon-type). 0.o That said, that particular Synchro is pretty excellent, so good luck.

My dear ACC; you assume that the set doesn't come with synchros. ;D In this, you are sorely mistaken, as you shall soon see.

So this is basically to set up for your Synchro Summon for Thorn Queen with Disciple? Eh, nope. Thorn Queen is level six, meaning it's impossible to get a correct level combination with Fiend Blossom tokens, no matter how many your opponent has. 0.o I'd say that now would be a good time to change the requirements of Disciple's effect to allow for more range in the Synchros you can summon, or something, 'cause right now this is absolutely useless.

You seem to forget that each token destroyed while flowergarden is out is two cards from the deck. Combine with the fact that you're usually eating up the opponnet's field for a turn and that there will still be more uses for the tokens and...well, you'll see. The Disciple is just the tip of the iceberg. ;D

I think you meant "activate only" to go first in that first sentence, right? If so, this is basically the same as before: the tech-y defense from Lightsworn milling your plants away before they get to do any good.

You seem to neglect that this is now continuous. Meaning as long as you have cards to self-mill and keep this on the field, there's essentially no getting rid of the plants for your opponent. I'd say that constitutes something of a difference. ;D

Okay, now that's just painful. If you can manage to get your plant into your opponent's graveyard, that is. I'm enjoying the pain this brings to virtually any deck who wants to special summon from the graveyard. "What, four Lightsworn already? Well, not anymore!"

Either graveyard is fine. It's the yard that a monster is RFGed from that determines who gets it, so this can be used for both graverobbing and the intended purpose. :x

This is just bordering on overkill. 0.o Combo with Deep Roots to load your opponent's deck with anything they dumped along with anything that accidentally ended up in my graveyard? Yes please.

Won't work. The roots only affect cards that are sent from your opponent's side to your graveyard, seeds only affect stuff that comes from the opponent's graveyard to hand or field. It's just recursion hate, really.

Proclamation Line: Hee...card zone clog. This sort of reminds me of my old ice monster set, except it limits the clogging to your opponent. Very nice special summon hate there that can really mess a field up bad, but because normal summon is exempt it doesn't cross the line to brokenness.

Proclamation Soldier: Passable defensive monster, though kind of weak on the offense since even recruiters step on it. Pretty much needs that Shrink/Rush backup (or possibly A Forces or even Command Knight, since these are all warriors) or some nice, vulnerable tokens to munch on. I find myself thinking it's lucky that Ojama Trio is still limited. o.o Nimble Masasabi is also a pretty snug fit for the thematic, filling up your opponent's field with non-tributable pest that are perfect fodder for this.

Proclamation Barreler: Ogawd, just...Level Limit/Gravity Bind/MoP/freaking Heart of Clear Water already. You can clog up your opponent's field like crazy with so little effort. It's...almost too much, really. I dunno', I think I'd want a limit somewhere. :x

Proclamation Sniper: and speaking of the painful...losing cards from your hand is always bad; losing a card zone in the process is even worse. Ow, just...ow. x.O Fortunately, the sniper itself is wimpy and easily battered.

Proclamation Wizard: hurr...not a warrior and not recruiter-size. It's the only low-level one in this set that can hold its own in a fight, but even so it's kind of outshone by the others whose field clog effects are just that much more lethal. :x

Proclamation Marshall: Ahh...never mind protecting Barreler now; this dude's got it covered. Passable muscle, which supports the protection of the other proclamation monsters. Point is really not for the special summon punishment (which happens like, once in a blue moon because the stuff that gets special summoned is typically big enough to smash this in the face) but for the protection, but since it's a tribute monster and lacks clear special summon outlets, it looks okay.

Proclamation Drummer: Oh dear, I smell a big synchro coming up.

Proclamation Commander: Oookay, just at a glance I've realized a very dangerous combo here. Commander plus Marshall, anyone? Commander can't be targeted because of Marshall, and as long as the monsters keep coming, Marshall is protected from destruction by Commander. And if your opponent doesn't have a monster? Well, that's when a pair of 2000+ point beatsticks steamroll him. And that's not even getting into the fact how easy it is to eat up your opponent's entire field and lock them out of the whole game with just a few turns of wanton proclamation havoc. Clogging up your opponent's entire spell and trap card zone is not all that difficult, and from there the rest is purely academic. Ground Collapse and Ojama Trio also offer quick additional clog.

Overall...very dangerous set; I'd almost say start putting caps there somewhere (Like, only x amount of zones can be occupied by each individual monster or something) and do something to balance Barreler out a bit. Masasabi, Ojama Trio, and Ground Collapse can all already mess with your opponent's remaining lebensarum in a considerable way, and these can quickly compound the trouble. Do like the concept, though. :3

Oh, and getting onto some of the stuff I alluded to above:

Embodiment of the Flower God
Plant/Synchro/Effect
9 Star/Light
2700 Atk / 3100 Def

Disciple of the Flower God + any number of Plant Type non-Tuner Monsters

During your turn, you can discard any number of cards from your Hand to Special Summon the same number of Fiend Blossom Tokens (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/1500 Atk/1000 Def) to either Player's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as Tribute for a Tribute Summon. During your End Phase, if this card did not attack this turn, discard a card from the top of your opponent's Deck for each Fiend Blossom Token on the Field.

Rose Reaper - Gardener of Souls
Plant/Synchro/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 1700 Def

Any Tuner Monster + Any Plant Type non-Tuner Monster(s)

When this card destroys a Monster your opponent controls by Battle and sends it to the Graveyard, discard the top card of your opponent's Deck to Special Summon one Fiend Blossom Token (Plant Type/DARK/Level 2/? Atk/? Def) to your opponent's Field. Fiend Blossom Token can not attack or be offered as tribute for a tribute summon and copies the Atk and Def of the removed Monster. When this card is sent from the Field to your Graveyard, you can destroy two Fiend Blossom Tokens on the Field to Special Summon this card to your Field in Defense Position.

Also, just some revamping (and no 'I told you so's, thank yew very much, Icha >|)

Royal Chancellor of the Magical Kingdom
Spellcaster/Effect
5 Star/Light
1400 Atk / 1900 Def

If this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing a "Curran", "Pikeru", or "Royal" Monster, place a number of Spell Counters on it equal to the Level of the tributed Monster. By removing a Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard from play, place one Spell Counter on this card (maximum 8). This card gains 300 Atk for each Spell Counter on it. By removing three Spell Counters from this card, negate the activation and effect of a card your opponent controls and destroy it.

Royal Field Judge of the Magical Kingdom
Warrior/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1600 Atk / 800 Def

Once per turn, you can remove an Effect Monster in either player's Graveyard from play to place a Spell Counter on this card. (Maximum 6) This card gains 200 Atk for each Spell Counter on it. By removing two Spell Counters from this card, select one Monster your opponent controls. Until the end of this turn, all Effects of that Monster are negated.

Royal Treasurer of the Magical Kingdom
Spellcaster/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1000 Atk / 1500 Def

During your turn, you can discard any number of cards from your Hand to distribute that many Spell Counters among cards on the Field that can have Spell Counters on them. This card gains 200 Atk for each Spell Counter on it. (maximum 6) By removing two Spell Counters from this card, draw a card.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'm back... No applause as I am rubbish at this, so lets make it count! God Droids are back, so get ready for a major upgrade:

God Droid - Zeus
Machine/Tuner/Effect
Light, 4 star
Atk:1500 Def:1500
Effect: If a God Droid is destroyed by your opponent whist this card is on the field, you may Special Summon another God Droid with a lower level from your deck to your side of the field.

Heaven Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Zeus + 1 or more other God Droids
Light, 8 star
Atk: ? Def: ?
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. This card gains 500 ATK for each God Droid monster on your side of the field and in your Graveyard. If God Droid Temple is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

God Droid - Poseidon
Machine/Tuner/Effect
Water, 4 star
Effect: If Umi is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle, and can attack your opponents Life Points directly. If you do the damage is halved.

Ocean Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Poseidon + 1 or more other God Droids
Water, 8 star
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. If Umi is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you may destroy all monsters on the field, including this card. If you do, you cannot go into Battle Phase during this turn. If Umi is on the field, you may destroy all cards other than this one, including Umi. If you do, you cannot declare an attack this turn.

God Droid - Hades
Machine/Tuner/Effect
Dark, 4 star
Effect: Once per turn, you may Special Summon a God Droid monster from your Graveyard.

Underworld Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Hades + 1 or more other God Droids
Dark, 8 star
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. This card gains 100 ATK for each card in both players Graveyards. If Cyber Underworld is on your side of the field, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Please comment... I think these are better than last time.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well aside from wording issues (and there are lots, all over the place)...

God Droid - Zeus: except, you know, the only god droid that isn't level four would be synchro, which kind of kills the usefulness of this effect since it only ever does something if your synchros get offed before this does, which is unlikely since they're all freaking huge. Yeah.

Heaven Ruler God Droid: Oookay...even with the bare minimum materials, this makes 3100 Atk (1600 from the materials, 500 for itself, 1000 because both materials are now in the yard) and the exponential growth from there is ridiculous, especially on a machine, creating an end result that is dull and uber at the same time. Needs a tone-down, definitely. Though mind you, it isn't possible to synchro any of these because all God-droids are tuners and tuner can only synch with non-tuners.

God Droid - Poseidon: ocean decks will exploit, but really...who plays Ocean?

Ocean Ruler God Droid: Oh just go Black Rose Dragon already. More often than not, it will be just plain better for any indiscriminate field wiping needs whereas Daedalus is arguably a better option for Ocean decks anyway because it can exploit the opening it creates and attack straight away and will probably be bigger to boot.

God Droid - Hades: and this is just plain broken. Infinite special summons with no restriction means that we can recycle Ocean Ruler for instant field wipe, pull out Hades with Hades with Hades, and generally just spam 4-star tuners far more easily than we should be able to. :\

Underworld Ruler God Droid: Very meh abilities, and there is no Cyber Underworld so it's kind of hard to judge it fully. Even so, the breaktacular Heaven Ruler is surely far better so I'd rather just keep Hades and exploit it like crazy instead.

It's like...just the same basic formula in repeat. Not to mention that immunity to destruction by battle is about the most pointless thing ever for a monster with 3k+ Atk and Def because really...who's going to try butting heads with that anyway? Like, almost all of your cards are either 'increase Atk and/or Def' or 'this card can not be destroyed by battle'; there's a lot more to the game than that. D:

Anywho, time for another random brainchild of mine...this one back in an attempt to redeem itself. :x

Chaos Banisher
Fairy/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2300 Atk / 1600 Def

Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, return all Monsters on the Field except for Monsters with a Level higher than the result to their owners' Hands and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, remove all Monster on the Field except for Monsters with a Level higher than the result from play and make the Attribute of this card DARK.

Chaos Caller
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1600 Def

Once per turn, you can remove a card in your Hand from play to roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, select one "Chaos" Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result from your Deck and add it to your Hand then make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, select one removed from play "Chaos" Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result and Special Summon it, then make the Attribute of this card DARK.

Chaos Devourer
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Light
1900 Atk / 2200 Def

This card can be Special Summoned by removing one "Chaos" Monster you control from play. When this card Battles with a Monster your opponent controls, roll a six-sided die once and reduce the Atk and Def of the Monster this card Battles with by 100 x the result before applying Damage Calculation. If the result is even and this card destroyed the Monster it battled with by Battle, remove that Monster from play and gain Life Points equal to the original Def of the removed Monster and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd and this card destroyed the Monster it battled with by Battle, remove that Monster from play and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the original Atk of the removed Monster and make the Attribute of this card DARK.

Chaos Edge
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 900 Def

This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, the Attribute of this card becomes LIGHT and this card gains Atk equal to 200 x the result. If the result is odd, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 300 x the result.

Chaos Gardna
Fairy/Effect
2 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 1900 Def

When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. This card can not be destroyed in Battle with and is not affected by the effects of any Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result. If the result is even, the Attribute of this card becomes LIGHT and all Battle Damage you would receive from Battles involving this card becomes zero. Then, you gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have received instead. If the result is odd, a Monster that Battles with this card is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step.

Chaos Lurker
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 700 Def

Once per turn, if this card is removed from play, you can roll a six-sided die once. Treat your Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. If the Monster Card Zone matching the result is unoccupied, Special Summon this card to that Monster Card Zone. If the result is even, make the Attribute of this card LIGHT.

Chaos Reaver
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Light
2300 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can not be Special Summoned unless it has been successfully tribute summoned at least once. When Tribute Summoning this card, all tributes must be "Chaos" Monsters. When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, remove from play a combined number of cards from both players' Hands equal to the result and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, remove from play a combined number of cards from both players' Fields equal to the result.

Chaos Reordered
Fairy/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK and its type is also treated as Fiend. This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be removed from play. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play one each of DARK and LIGHT "Chaos" Monsters you control. You can only control one "Chaos Reordered" at a time. Each turn, you can determine the results of up to two die rolls.

Chaos Shape
Fiend/Effect
1 Star/Light
? Atk / ? Def

Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, select one Monster that has been removed from play with a Level lower than or equal to the result and this card copies that Monster's Atk, Def, level, name and card effect(s) and its Attribute becomes LIGHT. If the result is odd, select one Monster from the Field with a Level lower than or equal to the result and this card copies that Monster's Atk, Def, level, name and card effect(s) and its Attribute becomes DARK.

Delusion Fog
Continuous Spell

When your opponent declares an attack while you control at least one "Chaos" Monster, roll a six-sided die once. Treat your Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. The target of the attack becomes the card in the same Monster Card Zone as the die result. If there is no card in that Monster Card Zone, negate the attack. If the result is 6, the attack becomes a direct attack instead.

Insanity Hole
Continuous Trap

Whenever a Monster is summoned successfully other than by the effect of "Insanity Hole", remove it from play and roll a six-sided die once. After a number of turns equal to the result, Special Summon the removed Monster to its owner's Field in its original position, ignoring summoning conditions.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I put about the God Droids Special Summoning as I haven't finished my set yet... Sorry for bad wording, but I've not played for ages... For a few edits, I will describe what I'm changing.

Heaven Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Zeus + 1 or more other God Droids
Light, 8 star
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. This card gains 300 ATK for each God Droid monster on your side of the field and in your Graveyard.

Ocean Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Poseidon + 1 or more other God Droids
Water, 8 star
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. If Umi is on the field, once per turn you may destroy all monsters on the field. You cannot attack this turn if you do.

God Droid - Hades
Machine/Tuner/Effect
Dark, 4 star
Effect: Once per turn, by paying 500 Life Points you may Special Summon a God Droid monster from your Graveyard, excluding Synchros and God Droid - Hades.

Underworld Ruler God Droid
Machine/Synchro/Effect
Needs: 1 God Droid - Hades + 1 or more other God Droids
Dark, 8 star
Effect: This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters used to Synchro Summon this card x 800. This card gains 100 ATK for each card in both players Graveyards. If Cyber Underworld is on your side of the field, you may Special Summon 1 God Droid (excluding Synchros) from your Graveyard during your End Phase.

I know these still aren't perfect, but I'm still adding more. Just 1, and I'll see how it goes.

God Droid - Apollo
Machine/Effect
Light, 3 star
ATK: 0 DEF: 1600
Effect: If a God Droid is discarded from your hand by an opponents effect, you may use either of the following effects:
* Pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon it to the field.
* Return it to your hand.
Also, when a God Droid you control is selected as an attack target, you may destroy a card on your side of the field to decrease the attacking monsters ATK by 500.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
(and no 'I told you so's, thank yew very much, Icha >|)

Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. Of course, I will say that you justified my "cynicism," as you so called it at the time...and that my observation regarding Tacey turned out to be true.

Anywho, time for another random brainchild of mine...this one back in an attempt to redeem itself. :x

Chaos Banisher
Fairy/Effect
5 Star/Dark
2300 Atk / 1600 Def

Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, return all Monsters on the Field except for Monsters with a Level higher than the result to their owners' Hands and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, remove all Monster on the Field except for Monsters with a Level higher than the result from play and make the Attribute of this card DARK.

Auto-wipe of any face-down monsters, but 1/3 of the time it'll be getting rid of itself, too. For having to tribute itself out, I'm not sure which way to go on this. Yes, field clearing is broken, but it'll very easily be removing itself, as well...as well as any other monsters you have out, which would make it even harder to summon it back.

Chaos Caller
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Light
800 Atk / 1600 Def

Once per turn, you can remove a card in your Hand from play to roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, select one "Chaos" Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result from your Deck and add it to your Hand then make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, select one removed from play "Chaos" Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result and Special Summon it, then make the Attribute of this card DARK.

These are really too based on luck, but...add in Smiling Fortune and this could equate to "Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower 'Chaos' monster from your hand." Or, in other words, "Special Summon Chaos Banisher." It's almost a win-win if the card you remove is a low-level Chaos monster, but aside from that, I dunno. It's also small enough to get run over by Laquari/Stratos-level ATK, so it won't be around for very long.

Chaos Devourer
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Light
1900 Atk / 2200 Def

This card can be Special Summoned by removing one "Chaos" Monster you control from play. When this card Battles with a Monster your opponent controls, roll a six-sided die once and reduce the Atk and Def of the Monster this card Battles with by 100 x the result before applying Damage Calculation. If the result is even and this card destroyed the Monster it battled with by Battle, remove that Monster from play and gain Life Points equal to the original Def of the removed Monster and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd and this card destroyed the Monster it battled with by Battle, remove that Monster from play and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the original Atk of the removed Monster and make the Attribute of this card DARK.

Unless we remove it for this, that is. That Skull Dice-style effect equates into being able to potentially wall anything out right now, as well as run over most non-Synchro monsters. The monster removal effect messes up any graveyard games that could come up (DAD, most prominently), but I'm not liking the random side effect too much. This thing has the potential to really come up short in a pinch.

Chaos Edge
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1200 Atk / 900 Def

This card inflicts piercing damage. When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, the Attribute of this card becomes LIGHT and this card gains Atk equal to 200 x the result. If the result is odd, inflict Damage to your opponent equal to 300 x the result.

300 damage, then 1600 ATK, then 900 damage, then 2000 ATK... The only serious disappointment would be if you rolled a 1, since 1600 ATK is still decent for getting through defenses, even if it can't hit over any beatsticks.

Chaos Gardna
Fairy/Effect
2 Star/Dark
0 Atk / 1900 Def

When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. This card can not be destroyed in Battle with and is not affected by the effects of any Monster with a Level lower than or equal to the result. If the result is even, the Attribute of this card becomes LIGHT and all Battle Damage you would receive from Battles involving this card becomes zero. Then, you gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have received instead. If the result is odd, a Monster that Battles with this card is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step.

Now this one, I like. The attribute effects are both useful, so it's more up to what monsters you need protection to.

Chaos Lurker
Fairy/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1800 Atk / 700 Def

Once per turn, if this card is removed from play, you can roll a six-sided die once. Treat your Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. If the Monster Card Zone matching the result is unoccupied, Special Summon this card to that Monster Card Zone. If the result is even, make the Attribute of this card LIGHT.

Basically a somewhat more limited DD Survivor. So use this for Caller or Devourer and get an extra beatstick? Not bad, though I have to ask why counting from the right.

Chaos Reaver
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Light
2300 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can not be Special Summoned unless it has been successfully tribute summoned at least once. When Tribute Summoning this card, all tributes must be "Chaos" Monsters. When this card is summoned successfully, roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, remove from play a combined number of cards from both players' Hands equal to the result and make the Attribute of this card LIGHT. If the result is odd, remove from play a combined number of cards from both players' Fields equal to the result.

Lurker/Scout Plane abuse? Definitely a late-game card for the second effect, but for the possibility of removing the opponent's entire hand early on? It might just be worth the risk. The odd effect makes it deadly, though.

Chaos Reordered
Fairy/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK and its type is also treated as Fiend. This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be removed from play. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play one each of DARK and LIGHT "Chaos" Monsters you control. You can only control one "Chaos Reordered" at a time. Each turn, you can determine the results of up to two die rolls.

A little tricky for the summoning conditions, but the ability to determine what you get from your Chaos monsters is too much to pass up. But, wait! We also have all of those other dice effects to play with. Snipe Hunter, Graceful Dice, Needle Wall, Dangerous Machine Type-6, and so on.

Chaos Shape
Fiend/Effect
1 Star/Light
? Atk / ? Def

Once per turn, you can roll a six-sided die once. If the result is even, select one Monster that has been removed from play with a Level lower than or equal to the result and this card copies that Monster's Atk, Def, level, name and card effect(s) and its Attribute becomes LIGHT. If the result is odd, select one Monster from the Field with a Level lower than or equal to the result and this card copies that Monster's Atk, Def, level, name and card effect(s) and its Attribute becomes DARK.

Well, that can copy the majority of monsters out there, or just give an extra copy of whatever you have...but as-is, you can only use this effect once, since copying another card's effect would remove its own.

Delusion Fog
Continuous Spell

When your opponent declares an attack while you control at least one "Chaos" Monster, roll a six-sided die once. Treat your Monster Card Zone as #'s 1-5, counting from your right. The target of the attack becomes the card in the same Monster Card Zone as the die result. If there is no card in that Monster Card Zone, negate the attack. If the result is 6, the attack becomes a direct attack instead.

The first thing to come to mind is Chaos Gardna. I'm not so keen on the attack negation, though, since that would mean a minimal field would give a 67% chance of negating any attack coming your way.

Insanity Hole
Continuous Trap

Whenever a Monster is summoned successfully other than by the effect of "Insanity Hole", remove it from play and roll a six-sided die once. After a number of turns equal to the result, Special Summon the removed Monster to its owner's Field in its original position, ignoring summoning conditions.

Hmm...stalling out? This could come up with mean combos with Reaver, though, being able to pull off both effects. However, considering how it works for both players, I don't see that much use for it unless you were to use it in a Macro deck along with Necroface/Scout Plane/Survivor.

...Actually, the more I look at this set, the more I get an Arcana Force feel from it.

...Oh, and while I'm here:

Striker Ally
2 Stars/DARK/Fiend/Tuner
ATK: 400/DEF: 200

If the number of cards on your opponent's side of the field is higher than the number of cards on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If summoned by this effect, you can increase or decrease this monster's Level by a number less than or equal to the difference.

And, just for a taste of something to come:

Shining Striker
4 Stars/LIGHT/Warrior
ATK: 1900/DEF: 1100

If the number of cards on your opponent's side of the field is at least 2 less than the number of cards on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is summoned in this way, return one monster on your side of the field to the top of its owner's deck, then destroy up to two cards on the field.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Card based on the Magic: The Gathering card.

Wicked Akuba
( 4 Stars / DARK / Zombie / Effect Monster / Spirit )
100 / 100

Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to inflict 1000 damage to a player this card inflicted battle damage to during this turn. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.

^ lol Scapegoat + United We Stand.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. Of course, I will say that you justified my "cynicism," as you so called it at the time...and that my observation regarding Tacey turned out to be true.

No unscrupulous implications about my special little girl, thank yew. >[ *slaps*

Auto-wipe of any face-down monsters, but 1/3 of the time it'll be getting rid of itself, too. For having to tribute itself out, I'm not sure which way to go on this. Yes, field clearing is broken, but it'll very easily be removing itself, as well...as well as any other monsters you have out, which would make it even harder to summon it back.

Miraculous Descent/Celestial Transformation FTW!

You saw nothing, nothing at all. And yes, it's risky because that's part of what these lil' chaos monsters are meant to be about.

These are really too based on luck, but...add in Smiling Fortune and this could equate to "Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower 'Chaos' monster from your hand." Or, in other words, "Special Summon Chaos Banisher." It's almost a win-win if the card you remove is a low-level Chaos monster, but aside from that, I dunno. It's also small enough to get run over by Laquari/Stratos-level ATK, so it won't be around for very long.

Oh, but isn't luck-dependence what real chaos is all about? XD Personally, I found the meager RFGing of lights and darks an altogether insufficient representation.

Basically a somewhat more limited DD Survivor. So use this for Caller or Devourer and get an extra beatstick? Not bad, though I have to ask why counting from the right.

Just because that's the convention laid down by Needle Wall, really. One direction is as good as the other, but allowing the player to choose which would practically double their odds of summon for anything except the central zone.

Hmm...stalling out? This could come up with mean combos with Reaver, though, being able to pull off both effects. However, considering how it works for both players, I don't see that much use for it unless you were to use it in a Macro deck along with Necroface/Scout Plane/Survivor.

Well, Scout Plane and Survivor are in real limbo, because if they try to summon themselves, Insanity Hole will spin them right back to the RFG pile with a new dice roll. Ehh...this is mostly a 'just for fun' addition anyway, though Chaos Reordered offers some neat exploits since it's impervious to RFGs and can keep opposing would-be troublemakers off the field for six turns with its effect.

Ocean Ruler God Droid: Still an inferior Black Rose because of the field requirement and restricted destruction. Pass on this one.

Heaven Ruler God Droid: Better. It's still a big beatstick, but it's a fair bit lower on the ridiculos proportions.

God Droid - Hades: Better, though you can just have it do something like "Once per turn, Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "God Droid" Monster other than "God Droid - Hades from your Graveyard" to plug the gap too.

Underworld Ruler God Droid: Still need to see that underworld field, really.

God Droid - Apollo: Major hate for hand control, but beyond that its usefulness is sketchy at best. Odds are opponents will just mow this down and proceed to kill your hand anyway, and the level makes it an awkward fit for synchro. We still can't get any of those god droids out, not unless we use some kind of silly level manipulation card. :O

Striker Ally: Fuu...free summon tuner, basically. Even at its most basic, you can do this + four-star for Goyo, at its best this can get you the big synchros in a way that just completely puts Rose to shame.

Shining Striker: Brain Control/Mind Control something before the special summon and that's some major CA. You have fairly good control over the card balance on field here since you can just set stuff to make up the numbers. Maybe...at least make the second effect for the blowing up of two cards? The benefit this can reap from a simple control effect plus special summon combo is pretty crazy.

Wicked Akuba: uh-huh, it's not a proper spirit since it lacks the basic spirit effect. (no special summon, bounces self back to hand) D: Ehh...Ben Kei already tried that whole Scapegoat + United thing and he didn't stay on top of the heap for long either. Superpowered Cannon Soldier, yeah. :x

Hee...going to try some support for the neglected.

Hallowed Life Boundary
Field Spell

The effect(s) of this card are only applied for the player with the higher Life Points. This card accumulates effects depending on the difference in Life Points between you and your opponent.
*1000 or more: You can negate the attack of a Monster your opponent controls by increasing your opponent's Life Points by half the Atk of that Monster.
*3000 or more: This card can not be removed from the Field and its effect(s) can not be negated.
*5000 or more: All LP costs for cards you control are halved.
*10 000 or more: All Damage to you is halved.
*15 000 or more: Once per turn, you can Special Summon one Monster from your Graveyard. If you do, your opponent gains Life Points equal to the Atk or Def of that Monster or 2000, whichever is highest.
*20 000 or more: You win the Duel.

Ill-Starred Venture
Counter Trap

Negate the activation and effect of a card that would remove a face-up "Destiny Board" or one or more "Spirit Message" Spell Card(s) from your Field and destroy it. At the end of your opponent's next turn, the effect of "Destiny Board" is applied an additional time.

Vengeful Spirits
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Dark
? Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when "Destiny Board" and one or more "Spirit Message" Spell Card(s) are sent from the Field to your Graveyard while this card is in your Hand or Graveyard. The Atk of this card becomes the number of differently named "Spirit Message" Spell Cards in your Graveyard x 1000 points. When this card would be removed from the Field by card effect, you can remove one "Spirit Message" Spell Card in your Graveyard from play instead.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Thanks for the advice. Time to see some new God Droids. I'm going to improve these probably soon, so be prepared for major rubbishness.

Cyber Underworld
Field Spell
Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by Monster Effects. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard that has been destroyed by battle. Easch time a God Droid is destroyed by Spell, Trap or Monster Effects, place 1 counter on this card (max 4). You may remove 1 Counter from this card per tun to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Revenge of God Droids
Normal Spell
Effect: Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard. If this card was sent from your hand to the Graveyard, your opponent discards a random card from their hand and you Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard. If this card was sent from your deck to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card that your opponent controls and you Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Shining Striker: Brain Control/Mind Control something before the special summon and that's some major CA. You have fairly good control over the card balance on field here since you can just set stuff to make up the numbers. Maybe...at least make the second effect for the blowing up of two cards? The benefit this can reap from a simple control effect plus special summon combo is pretty crazy.

Oh, AE...that also means that you would have to overextend you resources, leaving you open for a severe Heavy Storm loss in CA. Besides, without the control side, you'll be forced to "Raiza" yourself, even having to spin the source itself if you have nothing else. Still, I think I could adjust the effect to fix that if need be.

Cyber Underworld
Field Spell
Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by Monster Effects. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard that has been destroyed by battle. Easch time a God Droid is destroyed by Spell, Trap or Monster Effects, place 1 counter on this card (max 4). You may remove 1 Counter from this card per tun to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Revenge kill, much? Most of these are going to be killed by effects to avoid the recursion effect, which means that you'll be gaining CA virtually every turn.

Revenge of God Droids
Normal Spell
Effect: Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard. If this card was sent from your hand to the Graveyard, your opponent discards a random card from their hand and you Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard. If this card was sent from your deck to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card that your opponent controls and you Special Summon 1 God Droid monster from your Graveyard.

Card Destruction, Hand Destruction, any number of self-mill options...this card is just far too abusable, and that's not even considering the normal effect.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, AE...that also means that you would have to overextend you resources, leaving you open for a severe Heavy Storm loss in CA. Besides, without the control side, you'll be forced to "Raiza" yourself, even having to spin the source itself if you have nothing else. Still, I think I could adjust the effect to fix that if need be.

Raizaing shining so you can nuke with it again next turn is not the worst deal I've seen, you know. D: Also, the 'over-committing' is not really a problem if you just set a bunch of normal spells which you will flip that turn anyway. Or keep it chainable like quite a lot of stuff still is.

Anyways, I'll just refer to Icha's comments on those two other cards for now, as I am feeling rather lazy.

Negative Plane Dragon
Dragon/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2400 Atk / 2000 Def

All effects that would increase a player's Life Points decrease that player's Life Points by the same amount instead. By discarding one card from your Hand, negate the attack of a Monster your opponent controls and destroy it.

Immunity Breaker
Continuous Spell

Each time your opponent loses Life Points as the result of a "Parasite Demon" Monster's effect, place one Anti-Immune Counter on that Monster. (Whenever a player loses Life Points as the result of a "Parasite Demon" Monster's Effect, that player loses 200 more Life Points for each Anti-Immune Counter on that Monster)

...o yes, they're back for one more go. Tremble in fear, peons; tremble in fear.

Rize

The XIII Observer
Years
I recently got the idea of Kingdom Hearts based cards, but using the Heartless and Nobodies. I am working on more, but here is the first part of my Nobody Cards. This is the first time I've made fake cards, so... This is all YGO, just so you know.

Nobody Monsters
Spoiler:

(There are more Nobody cards, but I will make them later. They will be referenced by the following cards, though)

---------------------

Organization XIII Ritual Cards
Spoiler:

----------------------------

Organization XIII

Spoiler:

-------------------

I am going to make "Absent Silhouette" and "Data" versions of them, but I want to get feedback on these cards first. If anyone can think of effects for Demyx, Saïx, and Roxas, or suggest a different ability for any of them, please do so. I am trying to make their effects be based on battle tactics/on them. (Such as Xemnas using fallen member's weapons in the final battle, Axel's suicide attack, etc.) I am thinking that in order to summon the Absent versions (of the COM members), the original "XIII" card must be in the Graveyard and must be removed from play, and to summon the "Data" one's, the Org. (and Silhouettes, if appropriate) must be removed as well. I'm also thinking about needing "Garden of Assemblage" (possible spell card) being on the field to summon the Data cards.

Please give feedback! I appreciate it!

-Rize

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Anti-Immune Breaker: This looks harmless enough, but we all know how painful Parasite Demon drains can be. Let's see... does Zeptiemus do six hundred per spell? With this card, that rapidly becomes eight hundred, then one thousand, then twelve hundred... Owowowow. Anyway, I see nothing paritcularly broken about it because it's archetype specific support and all it really does is speed up the inevitable.

Negative Plane Dragon: The burn player's answer to Prime Material Dragon. The second effect could be particularly nasty, but all it makes me think is "Stardust Dragon says hello".

And now, it is time for YOU to tremble in fear, since I feel like giving Fire a little love...

Pyromancer Aegis
Monster/Fire/Spellcaster/Tuner/2*
Atk 1000/ Def 0000
This monster cannot be special summoned. Once per turn, you can special summon a level four or allowed fire-attribute monster from your hand. Monsters summoned in this way are returned to your hand during the end phase.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Pyromancer Aegis: Wait...allowed monster? XD Anyway, this thing is best friends with Gaia Soul, no 'but's about it. 2000-point piercing beatstick in for free each turn and you're all set to synch up for Goyo to boot.

As for the parasites...hee...it's TIME!

Parasite Demon Exeter
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 500 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card loses 300 life points for each Monster they control.

Parasite Demon Ignil
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 2300 Def

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

This card can not be offered as tribute, except for the Special Summon of a "Parasite Demon" Monster. When your opponent send Monsters matching the Summoning requirements of this card from their Field to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, and at least one "Parasite Demon" Monster is sent to the Graveyard for that Synchro Summon, you can negate that summon to Special Summon this card to your opponent's Field instead. During each End Phase, the controller of this card removes one random card in their Extra Deck from play and loses Life Points equal to 200 x the Level of the Monster removed by this effect.

Parasite Demon Jaboli
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Earth
2700 Atk / 2100 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Monsters on the controller's Field with a lower level than this card's may not Attack. During each End Phase, the controller of this card loses 500 Life Points for each of their monsters that didn't attack this turn.

Parasite Demon Jublai
Fiend/Synchro/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2200 Atk / 1600 Def

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Monster(s)

This card can not be offered as tribute, except for the Special Summon of a "Parasite Demon" Monster. When your opponent send Monsters matching the Summoning requirements of this card from their Field to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, and at least one "Parasite Demon" Monster is sent to the Graveyard for that Synchro Summon, you can negate that summon to Special Summon this card to your opponent's Field instead. During each End Phase, the controller of this card removes one Tuner Monster from their Hand, Deck, or Graveyard from play and loses Life Points equal to the Atk of the removed Monster.

Parasite Demon Juncar
Fiend/Effect
2 Star/Dark
1050 Atk / 700 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. The controller of this card can not perform a Synchro Summon, except if this card is used as Synchro Material for that summon. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, the player who performed that Summon loses 800 Life Points.

Parasite Demon Karashah
Fiend/Effect
10 Star/Dark
3600 Atk/2800 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, the controller of this card tributes 2 cards from his/her field. If there are no cards to tribute, the controller of this card loses 1000 Life Points for each card that would have been tributed instead.

Parasite Demon Nefreeti
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1900 Atk / 400 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card tributes one Monster they control to lose 800 Life Points. (this is not optional)

Parasite Demon Nishruu
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Dark
2500 Atk / 1200 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. The controller of this card loses 600 Life Points each time they activate a Spell or Trap card.

Parasite Demon Saadat
Fiend/Effect
6 Star/Earth
2450 Atk / 1850 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. If the controller of this card has more than three cards in their Hand, send cards at random from the controller's Hand to the Graveyard until the number of cards in his/her Hand is three.

Parasite Demon Sherincal
Fiend/Effect
3 Star/Dark
1550 Atk / 600 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each Standby Phase, the controller of this card loses 100 Life Points for each card in their Graveyard.

Parasite Demon Tsukuya
Fiend/Effect
7 Star/Water
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. During each of the controller's Standby Phases, the controller of this card pays 800 Life Points to Special Summon one Parasite Demon Token (Fiend Type/ Water Attribute/ 2 Star/ 800 Atk/ 1600 Def) to their field in Attack Position.

Parasite Demon Zeptiemus
Fiend/Effect
4 Star/Water
1600 Atk/1800 Def

This card can be Special Summoned from your Hand to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Whenever the controller of this card would gain Life Points, the controller of this card loses that many Life Points instead.

Blood Offering
Normal Spell

Pay any Multiple of 800 Life Points. For every 800 Life Points you paid, Special Summon one Parasite Demon Token (Fiend Type/ Water Attribute/ 2 Star/ 800 Atk/ 1600 Def) to your opponent's Field.

Demonic Summoning Flute
Quick-Play Spell

Special Summon one "Parasite Demon" Monster from your Hand to your opponent's Field, ignoring summoning conditions, then lose Life Points equal to 800 x the number of tributes required to Special Summon that Monster using its own effect. On the turn this effect is activated, you can not Summon or Set any other Monsters.

Exorcism
Normal Spell

Select one "Parasite Demon" monster on the Field and destroy it. The controller of the card destroyed by this effect loses Life Points equal to the Atk of the destroyed monster.

Parasite Drain
Normal Spell

Inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each "Parasite Demon" Monster they control then gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage your opponent received. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing a card, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Violent Purge
Normal Trap

Destroy all face-up "Parasite Demon" monsters on the Field. For each monster destroyed by this effect, inflict 800 damage to the controller of the destroyed card(s).

Trimmed down a bit, edited a bit, c & c and all that. :x

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Let's go.

Tradewind Rider
( 2 Stars / WATER / Aqua / Effect Monster / Spirit )
0 / 0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Summoned or flipped face-up. Discard 1 card to draw 2 cards.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Tradewind Rider: Ooookay...you do realize that you have created the most breaktacular spirit since Yata-Garasu, right? This effect turns every card in your hand into a prospective Pot of Greed. Add that to the fact that there is no restriction on how many time per turn you can use said effect and the effect might as well read 'draw as many cards as you like and win the game with Exodia/whatever card combo you please'. It's also Sangan searchable and easily summoned.

Just...instant banlist material. o.o Pretty much anything that spins more than one card out of one and is even decently recyclable is an exploit waiting to happen and this more than just fulfills that requirement.

Anyways, sticking to my principle of not leaving a post without a card.

Fey Gift

Normal Spell

Draw two cards and show them to your opponent. If neither or both of the cards you drew are "Aether" Monsters, send your entire Hand to the Graveyard.

Fey Sorcery
Continuous Spell

Once per turn, you can destroy an "Aether" Monster you control to draw a card. When this card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, you can add one Spell Card other than "Fey Sorcery" that designates an "Aether" Monster(s) in its card effect from your Deck to your Hand. Then, if you control at least one "Aether" Monster, you can activate that card from your Hand.

The Boundless - Aether

Field Spell

While you control "Effemarity", this card can not be removed from the Field. Once per turn, you can return one of your "Aether" Monsters that was destroyed by a card effect after your previous turn from your Graveyard to your Hand. By tributing both this card and a face-up "Effemarity" you control, destroy all cards on the Field. On the turn this effect is activated, you can not conduct your Battle Phase.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Har har har. You know full well I meant it once per turn and I swore I edited it to 1:1.
But I cbf to change it now.

Actually, I wonder what would happen if I did Discard 2, Draw 1.
But I digress.

Anyways, sticking to my principle of not leaving a post without a card.

Puddle of Death
( 1 Star / WATER / Aqua / Normal Monster )
0 / 0

Once a Cloudian, this puddle from beyond the grave seeks vengeance for its untimely death.

- - - - -

Stoneskin Raptor
( 4 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
1600 / 0

This card is also treated as a Dinosaur-type. When this face-down card is selected as an attack target, its DEF becomes 2000 during damage calculation only. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. When this face-up card is attacked by an opponent's monster, it loses 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Stoneskin Dendle
( 4 Stars / EARTH / Rock / Effect Monster )
0 / 0

This card is also treated as a Plant-type. When this face-down card is selected as an attack target, its DEF becomes 2700 during the Damage Step only. After damage calculation, if either player suffered battle damage, Special Summon in Defense position 1 "Dendle Token" ( * / EARTH / Plant ) with an ATK equal to the damage inflicted.

Tectonic Shift
Normal Trap
Activate 1 "Canyon" Field Spell card from your Deck.

Maybe I'll finish this later.

Last edited:
Back