• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
Hello everyone. I'm I like fire 14 and I just created an account. I'm into trading and battling, and despite one my name suggests I do not exclusively use fire types, rather I use all sorts of pokemon.

Years
Hey Fire, nice to meet you and welcome ^^

Trading's fun, I'm not very good at battling though but do like to do it on Showdown. How long've you been playing? Hope you enjoy your stay :3

Years
Thank you. I've been playing for years now. My first game was Diamond and now I have quite a lot of the games and have played through each of the generations.

Last edited:
Years
Hello bud!!Welcome to PC. Battles at showdown are interesting..Hope you like it.Do you prefer Original Pokemon series games or the hacks?

I prefer the original games but I do play ROM hacks occasionally. I've tried making one myself before and I found quite difficult, so I do appreciate the effort that other people put into their hacks.

Hello Fire ^^ welcome to PokeCommunity
Showdown Battles are cool :] What are your favorite Pokemon Types?
Also feel free to explore the community :)

I don't really have a favourite type, I enjoy using all sorts of pokemon and employing different types of strategies on some pokemon which are otherwise not often used.

Back