• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
hi everyone.

I have good news; I got recently a shiny Rayquaza :)

It got me by surprise, the only bad thing is that I had to use my master ball, but it was and emergency, Rayquaza nearly killed himself in it's confusion, but I got it. It's a Lonely nature. I'll put pics later when I find my USB cable.
Now my next target is turtwig.

GL everyone

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
MetalMario does not like it when someone uses his graphics to make a card, even if it was sincere. For some reason he's iffy about that and prefers to just make them himself. I wouldn't be happy to return and see a bunch of cards I didn't make either. Sorry dude.

Nice to see you again Ms. LDD.

That is all.
but is metalmario even active???
I put credit to him in my card...
but I'll message him about that...
thanks for warning me =P

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats on new shinies guys.

Nothing has been shining for me, still SRing for shiny Giratina. I've also been SRing for shiny Regirock and Snorlax, but they don't seem to want to appear either. I've been after all three of these for quite some time and I hope they shine soon.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
heey veryone!!! got exelent news...
on my cousin's city the 11th movie of pokemon is on the cinema!!!
and they're giving darkrais there...
so my cousin will watch the movie and get one for me, since he doesn't play any pokemon.
haha! I'm soo happy!
of course I'll try to get a shiny one :P

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
but is metalmario even active???
I put credit to him in my card...
but I'll message him about that...
thanks for warning me =P

That's not really the point. If I posted my pictures somewhere, and had to leave for quite a while for some unexpected reason, that doesn't give someone the right to use them just because I'm not around.

But I think you got the idea. I hope he returns soon, I'm getting a little worried.

Project 70% complete. I may go after something my friend wants after this.

Good luck everyone

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
What project are you on DDD?

Done the 3rd gym on Platinum now. Getting ever closer to Giratina. Still have to work out how to swap Paralizer and false swiper onto the game. Stupid jap language. xD

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
That's not really the point. If I posted my pictures somewhere, and had to leave for quite a while for some unexpected reason, that doesn't give someone the right to use them just because I'm not around.

But I think you got the idea. I hope he returns soon, I'm getting a little worried.

Project 70% complete. I may go after something my friend wants after this.

Good luck everyone
yea, I know... I said active to answer my massages :P

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
What project are you on DDD?

Done the 3rd gym on Platinum now. Getting ever closer to Giratina. Still have to work out how to swap Paralizer and false swiper onto the game. Stupid jap language. xD

It's kind of a surprise, so I haven't really told anyone about it but it's taking up most of my time so I've been having to at least say I'm working on something.
It might not really benefit anyone here but I know it's going to help a lot of people, or I hope so anyway.

Unfortunately, some people have been waaay too impatient and have been acting like a spoiled little brat about it.......

yea, I know... I said active to answer my massages :P

ok.

My mouse moves by itself, it's allliiiiive lol.

Time to work on Pikachu again. It's kinda easier than usual but I don't want to let my guard down and lose it.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey anyone here plays shoody battle???
I played today with rivalwashere666 today and it was great! :P
so... anyone???

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Mateus keep the posts on subject please.

@DDD: Will keep on the look out for that then. Everyone is impatient sometimes. lol.

I am at 4th gym now. Getting ever closer to giratina.

Years
It's kind of a surprise, so I haven't really told anyone about it but it's taking up most of my time so I've been having to at least say I'm working on something.
It might not really benefit anyone here but I know it's going to help a lot of people, or I hope so anyway.

Unfortunately, some people have been waaay too impatient and have been acting like a spoiled little brat about it.......

ok.

My mouse moves by itself, it's allliiiiive lol.

Time to work on Pikachu again. It's kinda easier than usual but I don't want to let my guard down and lose it.
*ahen* You should know my job is to piss others off
Although I truly am impatient, and I wanted to know, but I really meant to piss you off there on YouTube before you blocked me x]

@DDD: Will keep on the look out for that then. Everyone is impatient sometimes. lol.

Lucky
Damn stall battle with Mars and Jupiter
And then I beat them
And my dad was an ass and turned it off >.>

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years

sorry didn't know I couldn't do that :disappoin

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Still off topic...
lol

Well, I'm also thinking bout resuming Regice this weekend, just capturing Dialga, and getting right to Uxie, for I have many SRs already for it and MUST HAVE IT!!!
haha u look like me...
hunting for every legend that appears :P
btw, still hunting for Uxie...
hope it comes soon...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I started SRing for a shiny Clefairy in FireRed. I had to get 9999 coins, which took a while, but I'm on my 7th SR of the day. I can buy 19 Clefairy at a time, I wonder if I'll get a shiny one before my 1000th Clefairy(about 53 SR's).

I also went back and got my Timid synch, and I'm back to SRing for a shiny Giratina. I am hoping to get a Timid shiny Giratina, as one of my other shiny Giratina will be a defensive type Gira.(I plan on making the Platinum Giratina a Special attack type)

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
When MM gets back he won't be happy. If you can copy his you should be able to make your own. Do that instead.

Still trying to beat the 4th gym leader. Haven't played it too much though. Had basketball for 3 hours after school today so I am really tired.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
I really wouldn't keep using MetalMario's card style guys...
When MM gets back he won't be happy. If you can copy his you should be able to make your own. Do that instead.
I'll do that... I'm delleting it from my sig and I'll tell rival to do the same thing...
I don't want enemies here... sorry to MetalMario...
should I dellete the post where I mention the card???

Years
No, just ask him for one when he comes back, or ask someone else, like Anjoola, although she has been gone for a while now...

Back