SunakazeKun

SunakazeKun | Aurum

Male
Germany
Seen February 3rd, 2019
Posted December 29th, 2018
30 posts
4.7 Years
PMDe is an editor for Pokmon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, that allows you to edit most aspects of the game; a full list of features can be found below. It is programmed in Java and developed using the Netbeans IDE. PMDe uses ini4j to store important offsets in the ROM. Additional icons were taken from various Pretty Office Icons sets. Tileset previews were created by SilverDeoxys563. Also, huge thanks to BRNMan and Crocodile91! They have already documented a lot about the game's data and ROM structure.

More information, screenshots and download links can be found on the Github repo: https://github.com/SunakazeKun/PMDe

Current features
  • edit dungeon data (map positions, floors, layouts, Pokmon, traps, ...)
  • edit friend area data
  • edit general Pokmon data (types, stats, evolutions, ...)
  • edit general item data
  • view moves data
  • edit available starter and partner Pokmon
  • edit POK money factors
I'm from Germany, so please excuse my bad English ;)

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
179 posts
2.2 Years
This is amazing!Now people can actually make Romhacks for this game. :D
Games I'm watching
Pastebin list because too long
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Trev

i gave you everything...

Age 22
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted March 27th, 2019
1,620 posts
7.3 Years
This is certainly a big advancement! The only need I can see here is the ability to add face icons for all the other Pokemon. It always bugged me that only certain Pokemon got face icons and the rest had none.
voltaic pair: aaron rpdr club css shop

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of Light!

Age 26
Male
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,595 posts
11.6 Years
The interesting thing is, the dungeon mapping data for the 3DS PMD games is quite similar to how the GBA/DS PMD games dungeon map layouts operate.

It's awesome how much progress has been made in regards to PMD hacking since 2010, PMDe handles the editing for the GBA data, while Sky Editor handles the DS and 3DS data.
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
If you need to disable my signature, please give me advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thank you!
All credits for the avatar since 2008 goes to shorty-antics-27 (fanart account)! Thank you! ^^
Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!
Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher

Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima

Non-binary
Glasgow
Seen July 16th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
19 posts
1.1 Years
I'm terribly sorry, I'm a complete newbie to this, but how do I make this work? Thanks in advance and sorry for the dumb question
Compendia Synaisthima
Kudoclasm | Lachesis | Morii | Onism | Paro | Sonder | Vellichor
Used to be Jynx Middata, but that account disappeared for some reason

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima

Non-binary
Glasgow
Seen July 16th, 2019
Posted September 9th, 2018
19 posts
1.1 Years
do you mean like opening it? just click on the Mystery2 jar file.
Ah, thank you. Turns out I'd downloaded the source code instead of the actual thing I was supposed to (I'm foolish sorry)

EDIT: Okay, so now I've had a look at it, it's really cool! Will there ever be a way to change the Pokemon's sprites?

Delta231

A noob

Male
India
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
690 posts
3.3 Years
I can't figure out how to run this? I download the folder and then there's no executable file anywhere that opens anything
Check out this.
Advertiser Content