• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Donation

Years
Hi!
I donated yesterday and received a PM saying I wouldn't receive ads & would have access to the supporters hangout - I'm still seeing ads and for some reason am unable to post in the hangout. Is this a bug or are you limited depending on your donation?

Thanks in advance c:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi!
I donated yesterday and received a PM saying I wouldn't receive ads & would have access to the supporters hangout - I'm still seeing ads and for some reason am unable to post in the hangout. Is this a bug or are you limited depending on your donation?

Thanks in advance c:

As a supporter you can toggle ads by visiting this page. As for the supporter hangout, it was removed recently due to lack of use. The modern list of donation incentives is listed here.

Did someone send you the PM or was it an automated thing? Could you forward it to me? If it's automated we'll have to look at removing the outdated information from it. Apologies if the supporter hangout was something you were looking forward to.

Years
As a supporter you can toggle ads by visiting this page. As for the supporter hangout, it was removed recently due to lack of use. The modern list of donation incentives is listed here.

Did someone send you the PM or was it an automated thing? Could you forward it to me? If it's automated we'll have to look at removing the outdated information from it. Apologies if the supporter hangout was something you were looking forward to.

Thanks so much for the answer!

The PM was automated but I have forwarded it on. :)

Not to worry, I just wondered if it was a glitch!

Back