• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Who Are you Playing For?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
MIROR B OR BUST

If no spin-off-only characters I'd hope for rivals like Silver, or niche-but-cool characters like Looker, or villain characters, like Ghetsis!

Years
Honestly, for the Pokemon I most want to play as (Marill/Azumarill), I may have to hope that the company will set up generic trainers as sync pairs, since I don't recall my favorite used by major trainers. As for trainers themselves, I would definitely take Miror B. Hoping Orre gets some representation in this.

EDIT: Best I can hope for is probably Lyra, the one that is a friend of the MC in Gold/Silver, as a Marill is that character's primary Pokemon, I think. If Anime characters get added in, then perhaps Tracy.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I hope they introduce Magma and Aqua characters so I can force them to work together for once.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Lillie, given that there was a shot of her, Gladion and Lusamine in the animated short.

Here's hoping she would use an Alolan Vulpix, like in the anime.

I'm just as excited for Brock, Iris, and Rosa.

Years
So, on a reddit for Pokemon Masters that I regularly lurk around, there is a datamine that there will be a launch celebration banner, and the same datamine listed some sync pairs that are coming. One of the new sync pairs is a trainer that I was hoping to see, but not the Pokemon I wanted. Lyra will start with a Chikorita. Now I just need her to have a Sygna Suit, and that alternate Pokemon would be bound to be Marill, which is the Pokemon I actually want to have. Here is a reddit link to a post showing off a picture of datamined events to come: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonMas...ine_leak_pokémon_masters_will_have_guarantee/

The reddit tends to have some good information on games I follow, and this one is no exception.

Back