• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

chrispak98

cp3swaggers
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 20, 2022
This game is definitely a lot tougher than the original ones. first gym gave me some trouble, haha

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I found out my answers by trying but will leave the answers here for others.

Moon and sun stones can be found on sol and moon rocks in the lore cave.

Super rod is found on route 22 to the left of the long bridge with alot of fishermen.

There is a happiness cheker in the town where the game begins.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I have stumbled upon one last major bumb in the road to catch em all.

How do i breed Azurill?

I found out that in leaf green you need to use sea incense. You get it in the lost cave, but the same combination (right,up,down,up) only gives me a trainer and no sea incense in fuligin. I have not found it anywhere else in my playthrough, and it is not something i want to go through the whole game again with the item finder to look for an item that 1: might not exsist, 2: might not work to get a Azurill

EDIT: after getting desperate i cheated in a sea incense and it is working. Now the question is how i can get the sea incense legit

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2017
Bug in Brox City. You talk to one of the officers at the very beggining of the entrance to the prison and "pop!", gone! xD But then you go down and get your ass kicked :p

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
Years
i mean a remake. Updated pokemon list and features, same storyline and maps. But I think a 2nd version will do just as well if not better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Bug in Brox City. You talk to one of the officers at the very beggining of the entrance to the prison and "pop!", gone! xD But then you go down and get your ass kicked :p

Yeah, I didn't really know what I was doing back when I programmed that. I could fix it now, but the game has been out for 5 years now so I kind of feel like just leaving it.

i mean a remake. Updated pokemon list and features, same storyline and maps. But I think a 2nd version will do just as well if not better.

I had really considered remaking Fuligin now that I'm better at hacking, but I don't know if I want to commit to another year or two of hacking. I don't have the free time that I used to have.

AceTheHanyou

ShakeTheHanyou
Years
True, well even if you dont remake it. I've played it multiple times and enjoyed each time. And probably will play it once more. Thanks for a great hack

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
yeah id just add, or do an alternate ending make 1 2 new maps with your new skills... add a couple surprise trainers here or there.... if you wanted..haven't played this in a few years. def gonna jump in again soon

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I doubt anyone's gonna see this but I really want to play this hack and I'm kind of new when it comes to pokemon ROM hacks. I was wondering if anyone could show me the way, thanks.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
What should I do after beating the second gym i went to brox city but i cant challenge the gym because i need cut.
P.S :I went forward till Bill's House.

Years
I doubt anyone's gonna see this but I really want to play this hack and I'm kind of new when it comes to pokemon ROM hacks. I was wondering if anyone could show me the way, thanks.

It's simple!
1) Get a clean copy of a Pokémon FireRed ROM (I used one by Squirrels)
2) Download the files in the OP of this thread (the .ips file mainly!)
3) Google and download 'LunarIPS'
4) Run LunarIPS and patch the .ips file you downloaded here, to the clean copy of your FireRed ROM.
5) Play with an emulator of your choice! (I reccommend Visual Boy Advanced for PC, but other people have their own preferences!)

What should I do after beating the second gym i went to brox city but i cant challenge the gym because i need cut.
P.S :I went forward till Bill's House.

You go as far as you can at Bills (Should be blocked by a policeman). Speak to Bill, then head back to Brox City and look around in the truck area...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
This the first ROM hack I've ever downloaded! Took me awhile to figure out the perfect one to start with, but I'm really excited!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
One thing I would change is the fact that there is no phys special split, 9ther than that I am at like 40 hours and having a blast, it's nice to not have to trade for evolution this should be standard in all hacks well done my friend!!! Will recommend to anyone. Over all a great story and great game had a lot of fun with it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I know I am very late on this one but are you planning on updates? Have a few in mind.

Back