• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: HGSS Golden Edition

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Can you tell me what software you use to edit the sprite of already pokemon?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
If you're still around, I have an offer for you.
6Z9gM9i.png

ynkqATe.png

I can pass on the NARCs or knowledge, if you can show me how you did a few things. I mean, I'll give them to you either way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
If you're still around, I have an offer for you.
6Z9gM9i.png

ynkqATe.png

I can pass on the NARCs or knowledge, if you can show me how you did a few things. I mean, I'll give them to you either way.

Ye i would love the NARCs been trying to fix them for months, and sure what can I help you with?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
Amazing work!

Just a suggestion, would be nice if it didn't have version exclusives

Also, any chance for a patch that only fixes game corner stuff? Thanks!

Last edited:

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
Are there any major changes in your incremental updates you've been doing without making posts or a changelog?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
IMPORTANT NOTE: A major game-breaking bug was found in all my patches and has been corrected.

Please re-download and re-apply the patch.

Amazing work!

Just a suggestion, would be nice if it didn't have version exclusives

Also, any chance for a patch that only fixes game corner stuff? Thanks!

I may release a seprate patch for just the game corners at some point but it will only work on (E) versions of the rom.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 17, 2016
Someone told me there was a patch for the Game Corners and I had to try it. Excellent HackRom overall too. I love Kris.

I find it a bit confusing that some stuff is updated to Gen 6, while some stuff is updated to Gen 5... I think it would have been nice if there was an option to just play with Gen 4 settings, just like there's an option to change the level curve.

It would also been also nice to see no version exclusives and maybe have the events such as Celebi coded into the game.

Only bug I found was a minor issue: the description of Dragon Rage.

But all in all, it's really an excellent HackRom.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Someone told me there was a patch for the Game Corners and I had to try it. Excellent HackRom overall too. I love Kris.

I find it a bit confusing that some stuff is updated to Gen 6, while some stuff is updated to Gen 5... I think it would have been nice if there was an option to just play with Gen 4 settings, just like there's an option to change the level curve.

It would also been also nice to see no version exclusives and maybe have the events such as Celebi coded into the game.

Only bug I found was a minor issue: the description of Dragon Rage.

But all in all, it's really an excellent HackRom.

ah yes the "400000000" damage bug {XD}

Not to worry that and sonicboom's discription has since been fixed, just download the latest version.:)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
since you are updating stats to gen6 any chance that you add in the fairy typing for mons that get the type in gen 6?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks to you for the amazing hackrom!

Anything planned for the future?

Well due to popular demand, I'm currently in the process of removing version exclusives and making them available in both version, but slightly rarer in the version they were originally unobtainable.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
I know you just updated, but I have a present. I'll send you the NARC later tonight.
aXMrVFk.png

EIDT: My apologies; I meant to send that as a PM, but I was sending it on my way out the door.

Last edited:

Salient-Z

風来王
Years
Hello BlazingMagmar, I've been play testing your hack and I have to say I like the changes quite a bit. You're absolutely right in saying that this would make a great rom-base as well. I do have a sort of request errr.... more of a plea. These are just my ideas, and I don't want you to feel like I'm saying 'YES DO THESE', I just feel that they would do well with this hack. If not, could you give me any advice on how to go about implementing these?

I was honestly attempting these things myself but I failed in doing so:
  • To add regional champions into the game as opponents (Steven, Wallace, Cynthia, and Drake)
  • Add HGSS unattainable pokemon (like chimchar, turtwig, Regi's, rotom, drifloon, etc) as wild or encountered pokemon, and/or add items (I.E. Armor Fossil) into the game to attain them
  • Incorporate HGSS wonder cards to fully unlock all sidequests and complete pokedex (easily achievable with codes but still)
Inb4 TL;DR, I'm going to put my rambling below as a spoiler, but what follows is essentially my ideas and reasons for doing so.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I would I love to try your hack out, I'm very thrilled over the adding of Kris, I just have one teeny tiny request if possible

Mediafire is really really glitchy and buggy on my computer and half the time it never works for me. Its just a on-going cycle of....
1. Click Download
2. Download fails to upload, says something about repairing download
3. Before I do anything else, the page refreshes itself
4. I repeat #1, it repeats #2, and sadly repeats #3 again

I was wondering if maybe if you had a dropbox download you could PM me? They work very well for me, and I plan on using it for my future hack :)

Back