• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitty Scavenger Hunt

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Got 4! The hints are necessary, hahaha.

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
Years
Too new to Pokecommunity to have a good chance at finding them, but 100% approve of the finding cat pokemon idea haha

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Here's another hint!

Hint 3.5: Yay, Matt liked my post!
Hint 4: One of my favorite part of my Summer vacation is being able to go to camp! ^^

All of the previous hints are in the OP. Another hint will be available tonight.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Sorry for the lack of hints, I ave been traveling overseas for the past two days. I haven't had much internet access. Here are the rest of the hints, I'll give you guys until Tuesday. Best of luck! ^^

Hint 5: I axed a ton of trees when I was a lumberjack. Mmm syrup!
Hint 6: I believe I an fly, I believe I can touch the sky! Too bad its Endless. :c
Hint 7: Little boiblue lost his shoe, when searching for a pail of water. He's so new, we should help him!
Hint 8: Geez Kirito, have you been working out lately?
Hint 9: No, not the blue sheel!
Hint 10: Anna, I love you to the moonblast and back!
Hint 11: I never catch all three of the legendary dogs in Pokemon Gold, could you?

Last edited:

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
when this event is over, will the answers be revealed? I really want to know where these damn kittens are, I cant find them XD

Back