• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016

Hello! My name is KnSlash! I am the creator of these hacks. I head and oversee all of the things inserted in the game, and where the game will lead. So far, I am working on these three games, but am planning on five. NOTE: They all run right from VBA or any other emulator.

Let me introduce these games to you:
Pokemon Cerice:
- a revamped Hoenn Region. Game by KnSlash (Me) and my friend EUE. This game is basically Pokemon Ruby but ALOT harder, with new characters, and sets up the story for the next couple of games. This game is a lot like RUBY and SAPPHIRE, because I made this game when learning to hack.

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- completely new game, new region called Otto. Game by KnSlash (Me) This game is a direct sequel to Cerice, takes place in a new region, contains Sinnoh Pokemon, and sets up the next game. This game is completely different from Ruby, and I have to give props to my Plot Geniuses Stephen and Josh H for their input on this game. This game is a new region, new story, and awesome!

Pokemon Theta Rose:
- completely different take on Pokemon. Game by KnSlash (Me) and EUE. The Secret Base aspect is used to its fullest because the Player "camps" in them. There is a PC and a Healing Machine, so there are no Pokemon Centers.
This game takes place on an island far off the coast of either Otto or Hoenn, not sure which. The story is under development.

"The Stories"
Pokemon Cerice:
- pretty much follows the RSE storyline, but is much harder, has tons of great new characters that support and clash with each other. Every character is important in some way. New evil team that poses an ACTUAL threat to the region. But I personally think, "The most dangerous bad guy is the one who thinks he's doing the right thing" which is the case in this game. Stephen (main villain) truly believes he is doing right, and you have to stop him before it goes wrong. There are actually two teams in this game, NYCTOPHOBIA (Stephen's) and REGIME (Seth's). The teams are at war with each other while at war for Hoenn. The game is a blast to play, and is really fun to Nuzlocke.

Legendaries: Groudon, Rayquaza, Regis, Celebi

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- 2 years have passed since Cerice, the characters have found their way to wherever they are now. You have been brought to supervise an archeological excavation on a cave that has the same compound as the Island Cave in Hoenn. Anyway, the dig has come to a standstill, and you are sent to go meet the President of Devon's Otto Branch. On the way, you take down a couple of gyms for fun. You meet with Devon and a familiar face from Cerice and they ask you to do something for them, because they are the ones who hired you. You do, but along the way, things go completely wrong.
This game includes Sinnoh Pokemon, and they are spread throughout the region.

Legendaries: Palkia, Kyogre, Manaphy, Lugia

Pokemon Theta Rose:
- A couple on months after Valkyrie, you are on an island with the Devon Corp helping with excavation. Suddenly, things go completely wrong and you have to reactivate all 8 access points that have been shut down by a new evil team. But... are they evil? Throughout the game, you discover secrets. Secrets of the Island, Secrets of Legendary Pokemon, and Secrets of Devon... Why did they need a strong Trainer to deliver the GOODS? Why would evil teams try to steal from them when they just make Pokeballs, Pokenavs, and revive Fossils? What are they hiding? Who's side are you really on?

Legendaries: Deoxys, Jirachi, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou

Progress:

Pokemon Cerice:
- Final stages. Been AOK'ed (completely checked and everything) through almost the 4th gym. The game is complete after that, were just checking for bugs. The Pokedex needs to be updated, and it will be soon. The female back sprite (I use NSE) is completely glitches and I cannot find the error. If you want to help, just msg me. If not, just play as the male character. All new updates will be listed here as and if they come.

Link to Pokemon Cerice Complete 1-3:
UPDATED Fix 1st and 5th Gym Leader
Download from Mediafire

Pokemon Valkyrie:
- Early Beta 1-2. The game is almost done through the first gym and 2nd city. Story or Plot elements so far may change. If you want to get a taste of the story, play the newest version listed below. WARNING: The intro to Valkyrie contains Cerice Spoilers!!! The intro more than likely will change, along with character sprites and text. Link will be updated as new updates come.

Link to Pokemon Valkyrie Beta 1-1:
UPDATED Intro Fix and Updated Text
Download from Mediafire

Screenshots:
Cerice:

Valkyrie:

Mappers
Scripters
Plot Geniuses (Idea Givers/Story Writers)
Overworld Editor RE
Unlz-GBA
Advanced Pallet Editor
Advance Text
Advance Trainer
NTME
Door Manager
Item Editor
Move Editor
Tile Molester Alternate
Yet Another Pokemon Editor

Contributers:
Creators: KnSlash, EUE

Music: EUE, Danielle Hosey

Beta Testers: James M, Jared V, Troy T, Jack L, Eldorin, jz88k, darulerkilla, VengeanceRider, Grey Bidoof, goff gaming, Sean Fahy, daanbee, Stephen and Josh H.

Plot Geniuses: Evan E, Jack L, Sam C, VengeanceRider, jk88k, Stephen and Josh H

Scripters: KnSlash, EUE

Mappers: VengeanceRider, KnSlash, EUE, and Danielle Hosey

Support Banners:
Want to support these games?
Select a Banner!
How to download? Click on the link, download image, and then put into signature on PokeCommunity!

-----

-----

Thanks for reading! If you want to help, or join the project, just PM me! You can so email me at [email protected]
KnSlash OUT!
Player finished Reading
Player Whited Out...

Last edited:
Years
Hack Name
Pokemon Frostbite

Hack of
Pokemon Firered

Additional information about the hack
Features to look forward to in this project is a brand new region of Pokemon (100+) and it will all be done in the nostalgic style of generation II Gold/Silver/Crystal with custom music and Pokemon cries. I have a lot of fun ideas for this project and I'm excited to see what will become of it!

Your hacking skills
I am a newbie in hacking in general, so there will definitely be a lot to learn with this project and kinks to work out, haha. Aside from hacking itself, I am skilled in graphics, artwork, music, animation and spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for
I would absolutely love to recruit idea slaves (mwahaha) to help me out with the fakemon! This project is just starting out and I have an idea for how the plot will play out, but my main priority right now is the Pokemon since that is what I personally enjoy out of the games and want to spend good quality time on. You do not need to be an artist, or even an experienced one if you are able to make simple sketches to show your ideas. Other positions will be open later like beta testers and writers to help build more depth in this game and side quests.

Example of existing work for this project: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/acid-flier/Unnamed004_zps98499537.png

Additional contact information
Send me a note if you are interested! ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 6, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Mine Version

Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Additional information about the hack: 'Hello everyone I am JohnHenryC and I have recently started work on a hack with Canadianbrick! The name of the game we are working on is called Pokemon Mine Version! The hack is going excellent but we need some more dedicated hackers to make this an even more awesome game!
Storyline
Spoiler:

Finished percentage: 10 %

Your hacking skills:
Mapper, Scripter
What help or skill you're looking for:
Pokemon Inserter
Spriter (battle & OW's)
World Map Inserter
World Map Designer
Title Screen Editor
Additional contact information:
Contact on Skype: JohnHenryC
Or u could just pm me!
@[email protected]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon: Dream version

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 1%

Your hacking skills: Writing

What help or skill you're looking for: Gen III spriter

Additional contact information: facebook: Bryan Yang

Additional information:

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: League Masters: Fire (and Ice)

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: It takes place in the Gildor Region and has some Gildor-exclusive Pokemon.

Finished percentage: 10-15% (finished first gym)

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Ideas, Scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Artists, Spriters, Skill in Hex Editing

Additional contact information: Skype Name: kidblazex87

Additional information:

Casha674

opZEtiROma
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Magmaqua Version

Finished percentage: I think 1% >,<

Your hacking skills: Sprite/OverWorld Making/Editor/Inserter, Title Screen Hack, Simple Scripts such as message scripts, pokemart scripts etc. easy scripts, story making/planning

What help or skill you're looking for: Script Making, Pokedex Extending, World Map Editing, Side Story Making/Plaaning, Tiles/Tileset Importing, Mappers/ Map Makers.

Additional contact information:[email protected], and [email protected]

Additional information: All 649 Pokemon (Generation 1-5) or maybe All Pokemons including mega evo (Generation 1-6) must be in the game and catchable. 6 Regions to explore xD (MY PLAN) Each Region has Pokemon League and Many Rivals. Pokemon OW Following the Player OW xD HG/SS :) All 'EVIL TEAM' ex. Plasma and Galactic in the game :) New Moves, and Move effects :) All Evo Stone. etc Many More features :) Lets Talk about it :)

Years
Hack Name
Pokemon Frostbite

Hack of
Pokemon Firered

Additional information about the hack
Features to look forward to in this project is a brand new region of Pokemon (100+) and it will all be done in the nostalgic style of generation II Gold/Silver/Crystal with custom music and Pokemon cries. I have a lot of fun ideas for this project and I'm excited to see what will become of it!

Your hacking skills
I am a newbie in hacking in general, so there will definitely be a lot to learn with this project and kinks to work out, haha. Aside from hacking itself, I am skilled in graphics, artwork, music, animation and spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for
I would absolutely love to recruit idea slaves (mwahaha) to help me out with the fakemon! This project is just starting out and I have an idea for how the plot will play out, but my main priority right now is the Pokemon since that is what I personally enjoy out of the games and want to spend good quality time on. You do not need to be an artist, or even an experienced one if you are able to make simple sketches to show your ideas. Other positions will be open later like beta testers and writers to help build more depth in this game and side quests.

Example of existing work for this project: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/acid-flier/Unnamed004_zps98499537.png

Additional contact information
Send me a note if you are interested! ^^

Hello :) Names Lux I've been hacking a while and I love teaching new people the ins and outs of hacking I'm pretty skilled in mapping, pokemon sprites, and spriting/inserting overworlds and I would love to help you out. I can also help you out with fakemon if you want. Shoot me a PM if you are interested :)

Years
Hack name: Pokemon Silver Destiny

Additional information about the hack: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=336600

Finished percentage: About 85% of the first beta all we need to do is finish the scripts which are almost done with

Your hacking skills: Sprite/OverWorld Making/Editor/Inserter, Mapping, Pokemon sprite inserting editing moves stats etc a few other things

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone to insert trainer sprites. I have all the ones I need made I just can't for the life of me figure out how to put them in. I've tried countless tutorials and I'm just not getting it so help will be appreciated :)

Additional contact information:PM me for skype or email

Additional information: It will be 1 back sprite and a few trainer sprites :) not many trainers need to be sprited

-Lux

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 17, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon Destiny Emerald

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: None

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Mapping and Rom Editing

What help or skill you're looking for: Every other skill

Additional contact information: Email at: [email protected]

Additional information:None

Years
  • Age 22
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon: Time Riders (working title)

Additional information about the hack: The game will feature time travelling, (and possibly a new form of Celebi) apart from the normal Pokemon formula. Evil team is out to take Celebi and change the past to their liking.

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: Basic Scripting (I am learning quickly!), Basic Mapping, Storyline writer, and Tool using. :P

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced mappers, an advanced scripter, and a spriter.

Additional contact information: skype: jojomoodswing

Additional information: Sorry if this seems like a lot! :L

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Hack name: Pokemon: League of Legends

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: Basically a hack based on the lore of LOL. Many people are fans of both Pokemon and LOL so it should be appealing when it's done.

Finished percentage: To be honest I've just started, I want to get the arty stuff done before starting the real work.

Your hacking skills: Scripting, mapping, story, hex editing, tool using :p

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriting, I am hopeless at drawing so I need somebody to make me pokemon sprites for the champions(front and back) as well as some overworld sprites. I need them to be 64x64 pixels with a maximum of 16 colours, all I need are the pictures I can do the rest.

P.S Emerald uses animated sprites which is just another image to give the illusion that the sprite moved. An 'animated' version of the sprite isn't a must but highly preferred.

Thank You!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Hack name: Pokemon Havoc Uprising
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red Version
Additional information about the hack: Msg me for it.
Finished percentage: 0 I am learning how to do some stuff
Your hacking skills: Still learning things
What help or skill you're looking for: music, Tile editor/Inserter, Mapper,Scripter, Spriter etc.
Additional contact information: Pm me.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Enriched emerald

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: I'm trying to make emerald better with more events, legendarys, Wi-Fi event(as in you can access the events you can no longer get) and a new post game experience

Finished percentage: 50% ish

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, Scripting, Ideas

What help or skill you're looking for: Hex Editing, Tileset Maker

Additional contact information: Skype Name: ThatOnePokeTrainer

Additional information: Quote this post or pm (PC or Skype) if you want to help

Last edited:

Jcool

Stellar
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Astral Version

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: I know how to do absolutely everything. Music, tile insertion, overworld sprites, inserting new pokemon, scripting, etc.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who is a pro at scratch spriting. I need the starter lines and 2 legendary pokemon to be scratch sprited.

Additional contact information: My skype username is jcool5700, but I would rather you PM me on here first.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 7, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Delta

Hack of: PKMN Emerald

Finished percentage: 6,66%

Your hacking skills: Mapping.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, Text Editor, Title Screen Editor, Tile Insertor (a professional one, we really need it.), World Map Editor.

Additional contact information: Facebook: Minccino Wollink , E-mail: [email protected] (PM me on Facebook or send me an e-mail)

Additional information: Every kind of help is appreciated.

EDIT: We have got a Title Screen Editor & Scripter.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin

Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional information about the hack: Very story-heavy, some mature content.

Finished percentage: Can't assign a percentage to things yet, I'm on the first town, but I've been experimenting and working on other aspects.

Your hacking skills: Good mapper, beginning scripter.

What help or skill you're looking for: Graphic, specifically tilesets.

Additional contact information: PM, VM, either's fine.

I'm average at tile editing, but I'm no artist. Right now, I need the help of either experienced tileset people, or just pixel artists in general for two things. The main one is a glass wall perspective thing. The city I'm working on is underwater surrounded in glass walls. I need it to look...right, I don't know how to describe it, but for the wall perspective to work, I'll need more than...this.
Spoiler:

The other thing I'd like assistance with is creating an entirely new tileset to replace Secret Base toy furniture with better, real furniture. I replaced Secret Bases with one customizable basement, so it'll need fitting furniture. It can be some taken from in-game tiles, ones from future gens, or all new tiles. I'd like some artistic guidance and some tile help to make it the best it can be. Thanks all!

Spoiler:

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
Hack name: Unnamed for the moment

Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: I'm making a harder version of pokemon Fire Red, and I'll add a further to the story and a second region.

Finished percentage: 20%

My hacking skills: I'm good at inserting pokemons and mapping and a little scripting.:)

What help or skill I'm looking for: In order to add new pokemons without replacing the others, I extanded the number of pokemons with G3HS. But, because they have a "???" replacing the number of the pokédex, they don't evolve even with the national dex...So I search someone who's able to expand the pokédex, I don't have the level in Hex Editing to do that alone...So, if someone who's able to do that can help me or is interressed, PM me...I really need help please :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • NH
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Hey the name is TJ I haven't done stories for Pokemon before but I am great at story ideas and idea improvements and enjoy doing it a lot so if anyone needs help with plot ideas in general or just feedback on it I am confident I can help feel free to contact me.

www facebook com/tj.jager

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 17, 2014
Hack name: Unnamed untill I have a team

Hack of:Pokemon Emerald
Additional information about the hack: Team Rocket, multi regions, becoming the boss, beating all the regions, stealing pokemon, new starters, future generation pokemon, jessie james and meowth, butch and cassidy, The Iron Mask Marauder from pokemon forever, and any ideas from the team!
Finished percentage: 0% so far i don't know where to begin.

My hacking skills: A little mapping, pokemon locations, scripting, a little title screen editing, a little sprite editing

What help or skill I'm looking for: Pokedex and sprite editors for newer pokemon, map editors, text editors, map makers, pokemon sound editors, and any other ideas

If you would like to work on this with me please PM i will appreciate it!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2018
Hack name: Pokemon Zandite

Hack of: Pokemon fire red

Additional information about the hack: In need of mappers !

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: Mappers

Additional contact information: skype- spy.guy33

Additional information:
use skype to ask to be mapper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back