• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] I need your opinion! What's your favorite startup team?

What is your favorite startup team?

• Initials of Sinnoh (Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone!
I need your opinion. I have been developing a Pokémon project for quite some time now. Although I sometimes stop producing and come back only after 1 or 2 years, the game is still standing!
But anyway, I need your opinion, so please vote!

Which start-up team do you prefer? Choose, because the most voted will be the initials of my game!

Thank you all right away, your opinion is of utmost help and importance to me!

To vote, choose the option in the poll above, and then click on "Vote Now", so your vote will be validated.

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I love the design of Oshawott,Snivy and Tepig, but their second and third stages never really appealed to me.
Besides, they don't have any secondary types(apart from Emboar, I guess), which sucks.
So...I guess I vote for Unova nevertheless...
Unless you are interested in Kalos?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Kalos had an interesting dynamic as it demonstrated three rock-paper-scissors relationships with its starters: Grass, Fire, Water; Fighting, Psychic, Dark; and fighter, mage, rogue.

Back