• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
thanks for those answers so far i am enjoying it good work :P

Also there was a gen 4 ??? type arceus maybe you can bring it back on the game and give that type a proper name ( it takes neutral damage from all types)

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Okay thanks for the answer no idea why I said motor drive lmao but as of yet no elekids have given me the item after atleast 3hrs+ of looking -____-

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
thanks for those answers so far i am enjoying it good work :P

Also there was a gen 4 ??? type arceus maybe you can bring it back on the game and give that type a proper name ( it takes neutral damage from all types)
Interesting idea, but I need to change several things to make this working.

Okay thanks for the answer no idea why I said motor drive lmao but as of yet no elekids have given me the item after atleast 3hrs+ of looking -____-
Really sorry, I forgot to put the Elekid/Magby wild hold items in the 1.1b. I will upload a version with this fix in around one or two weeks.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I've downloaded this game this afternoon, and I love it! However, I've discovered a bug while playing it. My Pokemon don't get healed after each Colosseum battle!

Years
I've downloaded this game this afternoon, and I love it! However, I've discovered a bug while playing it. My Pokemon don't get healed after each Colosseum battle!

I would think they wouldnt get healed after each battle to add to the challenge..?

Anyhow nice job on the game but could you maybe add a fastforward feature to make training easier..? Nice game with or without fastforward and i think the english and the mapping could improve but other than that, nice job, i am enjoying the game

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I found a bug not sure if someone already brought this up but, if you try to buy a pokemon from the market with a full party the game crashes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
I play the game now for two weeks and I'm lovin it:)
But I have a question, where can I find a Volbeat? I've never seen it, so I can't find it in the Pokédex-.-

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Your pokémon are healed just before and after all rounds, but not between rounds. There a little mistake in this description in game (fixed on 1.1c). Thank you for your report.

Anyhow nice job on the game but could you maybe add a fastforward feature to make training easier..? Nice game with or without fastforward and i think the english and the mapping could improve but other than that, nice job, i am enjoying the game
The fastforward makes the game looks a little unnatural and isn't too necessary because I put several options to make the game can be more quick like reverse run (you normally run and when holding the run button you walk), quick battle start, quick hp bar up/down speed, etc...

I found a bug not sure if someone already brought this up but, if you try to buy a pokemon from the market with a full party the game crashes.
Here is working. You can give me more information about this?

Shouldn't this game have a place where you can store your items?

On the northern side of the town is a house with a blue roof (the one in the north-western corner I believe). You can talk to the wardrobe in there (the thing next to the bookcase) and store your items in there.

I play the game now for two weeks and I'm lovin it:)
But I have a question, where can I find a Volbeat? I've never seen it, so I can't find it in the Pokédex-.-
From a Illumise.
--------------------------------------------------------------
VERSION 1.1c WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Yea, when i went to the pokeshop to buy a zorua i had a full party and then the game crashed on me i tried it again with a empty slot and it worked fine. And the pokemon i've caught so far have disappeared instead of going to box 2 they just vanish.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
And where can i find a Illumise??
In Local Trade Station for a Mothim.

Yea, when i went to the pokeshop to buy a zorua i had a full party and then the game crashed on me i tried it again with a empty slot and it worked fine. And the pokemon i've caught so far have disappeared instead of going to box 2 they just vanish.
Can you post here the error message? For the second error, the message of pokémon going to pokédex and box appeared? And how was the battle when you caught the pokémon?

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
I think i posted the picture properly as for the battle they went smoothly and it let me catch them but in my box there not there. Also when i come across them they have a pokeball next to them showing i caught them.

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
DAMN!
It's been years since i've played a pokemon game that I can't grind in a ridiculous speed.
XD

Awesome game, bro. LOVED IT.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I've been playing this for the past couple of days and I love it. For some reason I keep running into Eevees. I could have an entire Eevee team at this rate. Imagine my glee when I finally caught Scyther and then saw a trade for Pinsir. Time to crush everything.

Seriously, every other Pokemon I meet on the beach is an Eevee. I've bumped into three en route to the second beach portal. I think it's just weird luck, but it's weird. Pidgeys are rare for me!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I think i posted the picture properly as for the battle they went smoothly and it let me catch them but in my box there not there. Also when i come across them they have a pokeball next to them showing i caught them.
Thanks to you I found the problem. It is a rare bug that occurs when the box is full.

DAMN!
It's been years since i've played a pokemon game that I can't grind in a ridiculous speed.
XD

Awesome game, bro. LOVED IT.
I am thinking about new ways of making the game faster without a fastforward button. Probably I will put an option to make the text more fast in battle.

I've been playing this for the past couple of days and I love it. For some reason I keep running into Eevees. I could have an entire Eevee team at this rate. Imagine my glee when I finally caught Scyther and then saw a trade for Pinsir. Time to crush everything.

Seriously, every other Pokemon I meet on the beach is an Eevee. I've bumped into three en route to the second beach portal. I think it's just weird luck, but it's weird. Pidgeys are rare for me!
Weird luck. Note that Pidgey has only the twice of Eevee encounter rate.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
I'd love to play this, I guess I'm forced to play on my pc then :/
I love playing games on my tab, but well okay, some compromises for this game will be made.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
hey i had two questions which i hoped you could answer

1. ON UNDERGROUND IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO SLOW BECAUSE IT IS INSANELY SLOW AT MOVING AROUND

2. AT WHAT LEVEL CAN YOU START CATCHING LEGENDARY POKEMON?

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2012
Hey, there! Really loving the game so far! But a few quick questions:

1.) How do you evolve Feebas?

2.) How do you evolve Chansey?

Just wondering what methods you use to evolve them in your version of the game. Thanks! c:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I'd love to play this, I guess I'm forced to play on my pc then :/
I love playing games on my tab, but well okay, some compromises for this game will be made.
Unfortunately I don't know how to play RPG Maker games in Android/iPad other that using remote access.

hey i had two questions which i hoped you could answer

1. ON UNDERGROUND IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO SLOW BECAUSE IT IS INSANELY SLOW AT MOVING AROUND

2. AT WHAT LEVEL CAN YOU START CATCHING LEGENDARY POKEMON?
1-I don't know the lag reason as it has practically the same size (in tiles) of the map before it, and the lag occurs even without the events! If someone know the reason, lets me know! This problem varies from PC to PC, depending upon its power. Some PCs have almost no lag, but in others the lag is huge. Some players managed to reach in second portal in this area. If in your Pc it is slow the best that you can do is using a lot the bicycle and/or remain in B1 that has less lag.

2-Proceed a little more in the game.

Hey, there! Really loving the game so far! But a few quick questions:

1.) How do you evolve Feebas?

2.) How do you evolve Chansey?

Just wondering what methods you use to evolve them in your version of the game. Thanks! c:
1-Use Link Stone while held the Prism Scale

2-By happiness, like in official games.

Back