• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MUSIC] Ghoul's Pokemon Music Archive

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Hello everybody! It's been awhile since I last contributed resources, let alone be into game development. I took the time & updated my pokemon music archive with some missing games.

-Pokemon Trozei!
-Pokemon Rumble
-Pokemon Platinum
-Pokemon Conquest
-Pokemon Colosseum
-Pokemon Black 2 & White 2

They are all in MP3 format, along with every other musical resource I have in the archive. If used, credit to partyghoul2000, would be highly appreciated. I do not take any requests so please don't ask, thank you.

Ghoul's Pokemon Music Archive

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Just what I was looking for. Which one do you think has the best quality and also offers the most amount of useable music?

partyghoul2000

Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
If you're looking for the best quality music from the original RPG games then I personally would suggest HGSS & B2&W2. Personally all the music is usable & I've uploaded from just about every game in the hope that every fan game doesn't have the same music. Some variety in background music would definitely help in the uniqueness of one's game but that's just my personal opinion.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Hmmm I've downloaded the BW mp3's and I like them, but I need more sounds. Is the B2W2 mp3's higher quality? I don't really like HGSS music personally. Also I agree about games needing their own unique music to give them their own edge.

Also, does mixing .midi with .mp3 cause audio problems? In my game I have a .midi for wild battle end music, and it pauses for a second.

partyghoul2000

Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
All the mp3's i believe are encoded at 192 kbps. To my knowledge, mixing midi with mp3 in rpg maker xp shouldn't have any kind of problem. It might be a pause in the midi itself, but I could be wrong.

Back