• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] My Let's Play / Stream Page [Mature Content & Cuss Warning]

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hello everyone, and welcome to my LP & Stream gaming page. I've only seen one other Let's Play page since I joined this forum and it's seemingly abandoned. So not only will I use this space to share my content, but hopefully encourage more gamers to share their own as well. Rather than post all my videos here I'll post the first part of each playlist and link you to the entire playlist to save space.

I don't commentate over all of my videos, since people prefer videos with and without commentary, so i try to give content catering to both sides of the youtube community. This should go without saying that some of my content is in better quality than other videos. I am also going to be upgrading my PC soon as well to produce even greater quality content.

Ongoing Games
]Killer Instinct Character Story Mode

I stream on weekends as of right now, mainly Friday and Saturday nights, When I stream i'm probably cussing at some point in the stream. I have other videos on my channel so feel free to look around. I have 611 videos total as of right now.

Here's a few more in a spoiler tag that i am especially proud of
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Hey, you made a thread! For future reference, to use the YouTube tags, you have to put only the bit after "watch?=" between the tags, rather than the whole URL.

So for example, if the URL is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBmEDwVyS4, you would put

HTML:
[YT]YJBmEDwVyS4[/YT]

I did see the original video you tried to post though, and that was a special case - because the URL itself contained a "bad word" in it, PC's censoring system made it so it couldn't parse correctly. I already contacted a dev about it and hopefully they can fix that, but in the meantime feel free to post other videos. :)

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, you made a thread! For future reference, to use the YouTube tags, you have to put only the bit after "watch?=" between the tags, rather than the whole URL.

So for example, if the URL is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBmEDwVyS4, you would put

HTML:
[YT]YJBmEDwVyS4[/YT]

I did see the original video you tried to post though, and that was a special case - because the URL itself contained a "bad word" in it, PC's censoring system made it so it couldn't parse correctly. I already contacted a dev about it and hopefully they can fix that, but in the meantime feel free to post other videos. :)
thanks for the help mate so that's how the tag works. neat

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm going to update this page twice a week. so here's what i uploaded since I made this page.

Killer instinct

MegaNep

Puyo Tetris Scene 2

Super Mario RPG

I didn't get a chance to stream this weekend, just wasn't feeling well. Only can stream next friday night out of the next 2 weekends due to family obligations. maybe I'll stream something during the week nights to make up for it.

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
So I said I'd update this page twice a week, and then had no time or ability to do so over the past 9 days. Today i have pretty much more of the same as last time lol Enjoy.

Killer instinct Spinal Story

MegaNep #18 Q&A

Puyo Tetris Scene 3

Mario RPG

If all goes according to plan tomorrow, I will be reording and hopefully uploading my unboxing video of tekken 7 the collector's edition before I leave for the weekend again. no streaming again unless for some reason I don't go away for the weekend. I'll keep everyone updated about that.

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I got my Tekken 7 collector's edition and I made an unbox video for it.

3 More updates for today

Mario RPG #14 5Th Star Battle

Puyo Tetris Scene 4

Tekken 7 Story Mode [Violence Waring and Cursing]

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Tonight I bring more videos and I will be streaming as well. since the E3 Press conferences started today, I will be streaming tonight talking about E3 and what EA revealed today during their presser.

New videos
Spoiler:

I will be streaming tonight through Restream to youtube and twitch simultaneously. tomorrow night I will be streaming through my ps4 to youtube only to talk about xbox conference. I will also try the reaction stream on twitch during the conference so follow me on facebook and twitter links in my signature.

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
It's been a little while since i've been here. E3 videos and life has taken over all my time, but i do have some more videos to bring here since the last time I was here.
Spoiler:

I want to let everyone know I am stream this thursday the shadowverse new expansion, and friday night the new Crash bandicoot remaster. follow me to stay updated on when I'm streaming.

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm alive folks, and I have had a terrible month of july. Almost everyday had something not go in my favor, terrible weather, eye infection, couldn't stream all month for various reasons and such. It all led me to only making 8 videos in July as opposed to 24 in June. But enough about me, here are the videos I've uploaded since my last visit here

Killer Instinct

MegaDimension Neptunia VII

Mario RPG

Puyo Tetris Scene 6

Yoshi's Wooly World

Tekken 7

Full Stream Crash bandicoot (I cursed a lot in this one)

August so far has been treating me better, so i hope to return to a more regular uploading pattern again

TheRose

Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
A new batch of videos uploaded previously

Killer Instinct

Mario RPG #19

MegaNep #23

Tekken 7

Unboxing Videos