• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The feel of beating pokémon red

Years
Believe it or not, this is how i beat elite four and my rival for the first time in pokémon red, and i am pretty sure everyone that first beat pokémon r/b/y have passed through this too.

Attachments

• Pokemon---Red-Version-(UE)[!].png
    Pokemon---Red-Version-(UE)[!].png
    3 KB · Views: 6
  • Pokemon---Red-Version-(UE)[!].png
    Pokemon---Red-Version-(UE)[!].png
    3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Believe it or not, this is how i beat elite four and my rival for the first time in pokémon red.
Merged 'em as per the PM! If you ever struggle to upload in the future you can always use something like www.imgur.com & then get a link to the image from there.

Still though, with that said - great job!

Last edited:
Years
Merged 'em as per the PM! If you ever struggle to upload in the future you can always use something like www.imgur.com & then get a link to the image from there.

Still though, with that said - great job!

No worry, i have knowed how to attach the image to my thread, but thanks anyways, i feel apreciated.
I also feel happy because is the first time i ever beat pokémon legitly.

Last edited:
Back