The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Main Series Games Fifth Generation
Unova was beautiful!

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

Old 1 Week Ago (5:50 AM).
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

Nature: Bold

Which part of Unova was most beautiful to you and why? :) Legit, one of the prettiest regions ever.

we'll make our mark; show the world what we can do

we're not flawless; we're a work in progress

I moderate Second Generation and Fifth Generation.
I am SMT Senior Staff and a Daily Headline Writer.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (5:55 AM).
Also known as 'Michelle' to some.

It was all so pretty to me! I really enjoyed looking at Reversal mountain, there was something beautiful about it.
    Old 1 Week Ago (11:20 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      The most beautiful part of Unova for me is a village you can visit after defeating Ghetsis in Black/White. I don't remember the name of the village and I have looked all over online looking for the name of the village I really like but I could not find it.

I'll try describe it best I can. Has houses lined up when you walk up and down the stairs, has a bridge you can walk across and even swim under the bridge, and the music sounds nice. The music sounds like a man is singing and whistling.
      Old 1 Week Ago (2:48 PM).

Nature: Hasty
      In my opinion Unova was the best region ever in a Pokemon game, even now. I really like the 5th generation as a whole really. I hope one day we can get some sort of main-ish game with an HD style of BW, similar to Octopath Traveler.
      Old 1 Week Ago (3:50 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Ninetales2000.

Nature: Sassy
        Unova isn't my favourite region by any stretch, however, they nailed the designs of cities and I will say that the region is unique as compared to those before it. Nimbasa is beautiful, lively, colourful, and just ultimately stunning. Castellia city is another place I love. It's busy and captures the vibe of modern-day large cities. Mistralton city, Skyarrow bridge and White Treehollow are other locations that I adore.
        Old 1 Week Ago (4:08 PM).
        FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

Quote:
        Originally Posted by XNaut View Post
        The most beautiful part of Unova for me is a village you can visit after defeating Ghetsis in Black/White. I don't remember the name of the village and I have looked all over online looking for the name of the village I really like but I could not find it.

I'll try describe it best I can. Has houses lined up when you walk up and down the stairs, has a bridge you can walk across and even swim under the bridge, and the music sounds nice. The music sounds like a man is singing and whistling.
        Village Bridge haha. I love it so much! Like it's just a cute little community and you can't help wanting to live there tbh.

we'll make our mark; show the world what we can do

we're not flawless; we're a work in progress

I moderate Second Generation and Fifth Generation.
        I am SMT Senior Staff and a Daily Headline Writer.
        Old 1 Week Ago (6:19 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by VisionofMilotic.

Nature: Serious
          Icirrus City. To begin with the landscape has a lot of diversity-- there are caves, moors, ponds and the imposing site of Dragonspiral tower. However, what really draws me to this area is how beautiful it is in winter. It was during Christmas time that I first played Pokemon Black, which gave me the pleasure of experiencing beautiful snows in-game as well as outside my own door. This area in particular stood out. Icirrus city's frozen, glassy lakes, snow-covered windmills and cottages made me feel like I had stumbled across an illustration from a book of fairytales.

The best part is that when the snow is piled high you can journey to special areas by climbing on top of the snow, spots that are not accesible at any other time of year. Everything you run into from Beartic to Sawsbuck in its winter form perfectly compliments the wintry atmosphere. It is cool to have a secret place up there to visit where higher level Pokemon wait.

Name: Narcissus
          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
          Old 1 Week Ago (7:03 PM).
          Flynium Z

Nature: Lax
          Village Bridge is legit one of my favourite locations in a Pokemon game. So pretty, it feels so serene and peaceful. The animations on the environment in Gen 5 are truly second to none. I also love Marine Tube and all of the bridges.

"Why don't we see who the winds favour today, you...or me?"
          Trainer Tournament
          Old 4 Days Ago (11:03 AM).

I have a soft spot for Hoenn and I think it's obvious they put a lot on care into the Kalos region aesthetics, but I think Unova is one of the most beautiful regions (maybe my favorite). it feels as immersive to me as Alola despite the older graphics. Literally this week I was looking for poliwag evos along the route to N's castle's ruins in W2, and I really could picture myself by a mountain brook fishing. Chargestone cave, Village bridge (and its music!!), Floccessy, Lentimas and Humilau especially

Quick Reply