• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you!

Years
Hi everyone, Sylvie here, i used to lurk a lot in the past and finally got around to making an account on this thing!

I enjoy playing hacks and fan games, and ive done a few challenges in the past to spice up some old games though i never did get round to completing half of them, i think i just get bored easily. I really enjoy the games people make that have an interesting story to them in comparison to the original vanilla games so would gladly take suggestions on some other peoples personal favourites :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi everyone, Sylvie here, i used to lurk a lot in the past and finally got around to making an account on this thing!

I enjoy playing hacks and fan games, and ive done a few challenges in the past to spice up some old games though i never did get round to completing half of them, i think i just get bored easily. I really enjoy the games people make that have an interesting story to them in comparison to the original vanilla games so would gladly take suggestions on some other peoples personal favourites :)
Welcome to the community, Sylvie, nice to see you joining for real c: You can keep track of your challenges and discuss them with others on this site to keep your interest for completing them up, perhaps?

I don't play hacks, but I hope you'll find some great ones over in the fangames area. Good luck :D

Years
Welcome to the community, Sylvie, nice to see you joining for real c: You can keep track of your challenges and discuss them with others on this site to keep your interest for completing them up, perhaps?

I don't play hacks, but I hope you'll find some great ones over in the fangames area. Good luck :D

Thank you! and that's an excellent idea i shall try it :)

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Hey Sylvie, welcome! Lovely to meet you!

If you're looking for some good hacks definitely check out the Hall of Fame. (They've won awards, so they must be pretty good -right?)

I'll throw a few of my favorites out there:
Liquid Crystal
Vega
Gaia

Anywho - hope to see you around!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hi Sylvie, welcome to the community :) That's a real cool username

Years
Thanks everyone,
I've already found a few challenges that i'm enjoying digging my fangs into, and it IS much more entertaining when you share your adventure with others.
As for the rom hacks and fan games im currently really enjoying the super eevee edition but will be definitely sure to check out the ones mentioned here.

Quick question for anyone passing by though? I've noticed support banners around for a lot of games, how would i go about putting such things in my own signature? Im assuming there's a few threads around someplace with information on this stuff, just wondering if i could get direction on where to start fishing, thanks :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thanks everyone,
I've already found a few challenges that i'm enjoying digging my fangs into, and it IS much more entertaining when you share your adventure with others.
As for the rom hacks and fan games im currently really enjoying the super eevee edition but will be definitely sure to check out the ones mentioned here.

Quick question for anyone passing by though? I've noticed support banners around for a lot of games, how would i go about putting such things in my own signature? Im assuming there's a few threads around someplace with information on this stuff, just wondering if i could get direction on where to start fishing, thanks :)
Usually they'll be in the first post of the fan game you like, then all you need is a direct link and you can wrap the link in [img][/img] tags in your signature.

Years
Yeah... we have a whole slew of fangames here. Glad you're already supporting some fangames in your signature, the people who worked hard on their games really do appreciate that. =) Nice to meet you!!

If you need any help with PC you're always welcome to ask me too. ♡

Back