• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Bella here :)

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Hi everyone,

My name is Bella, I'm a long time Pokemon player.

I recently got Sun (a little slow off the mark, I know - being an adult with financial obligations isn't as fun as I thought it would be ~_~) and decided that the player interaction options were pretty lacking, so I hit Google in search of a community to join.

I look forward to getting to know you guys :) I've already joined the Discord so you might see me around there too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh hi! Welcome to the forums; I've seen you on discord! Nice to formally meet you; you can call me Dragon! I hope you're enjoying Sun. And I do also hope things are going well for you in terms of financial stuff and all. </3

I'm looking forward on getting to know you too, and I hope to see you soon! If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to let me know, mmkay? ^^ Have a good night!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Hi Dragon, lovely to meet you properly (: I've been absolutely glued to Sun since I bought it last week, so I'd say that's a yes - definitely enjoying it!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Years
Yeap, PC is where it's at. :> Glad you're here! Welcome Bella.

Yeah I love SuMo... the music's great, characters are awesome (plenty of funny Team Skull shenanigans throughout the game), and of course the concept of trials is fun and unique; a needed breath of fresh air imo. Really great. I'm excited for Bank to become compatible with these titles so I can move my lovelies over from old games to explore Alola.

Anyways! Have an awesome time here. =)

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
At least those adult obligations allow for the financing of Pokemon games, haha. Silver linings.
It's true, being an adult means I get to buy all the toys my mother would have said no to, I have a gigantic collection of Funko Pop Vinyls {:3}

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
I'm still 50/50 about getting SuMo - how have you found it so far?
I'm loving it, it's been a really refreshing change from the previous versions. I really like the trials systems instead of gyms. I do feel like I'm breezing through the game a fair amount easier than in the past though - I'm not sure if I like or dislike that. It's teetering on the edge of too easy.

All in all, i'd probably put SuMo up there with my all-time favorites G/S and R/S. I haven't felt this absorbed in a Pokemon game since the Gameboy Advance days.

Great to meet you Bella I'm new here too! Also an adult but trying not to grow up....
Hey! Nice to meet you :) Yeah, but being a kidult is the best anyway ^^.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
Welcome!

Hope that you grow to like this place as I have! If you ever want to get into breeding once you beat the game, I'll be happy to teach you the ropes and such. I'll even breed ya something if you want (I'm so bored right now, I'm literally begging people to let me breed for them.) {XD}

If you want to get into competitive play later on, I'm a bit less useful for that. But luckily, we have a wonderful competitive community on here!

Anyways, see ya around!

Back