• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Imagine Dragons Finally Announce New Album "Evolve"!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...h-evolve-tour-coming-this-fall-300453878.html

June 23rd.

ImagineDragonsEvolve.jpg

What a year for music.

Years
Imagine Dragons were a bit of a make-or-break band for me, since while the first album was great, the second album felt like a flop and a complete drop in the quality of their music. So, the third album will come down to if I like or don't like ID.

Also, we get another addition to the new releases of what will already be a huge next month in new album releases. It's like there will be too much hype happening.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Looking forward to this! Like with most albums, I'll likely enjoy or even love a few songs, and forget about the rest lol.

The album cover is droooool 8D<3

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Before like 2 months ago, i forgot they existed tbh. I liked them. Maybe not the style of music I will listen to today, but I used to like them a lot. I will try the new CD... but I don't know when.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've only liked their most recent single of the songs they've been releasing, so it doesn't bode will for me. Maybe they will surprise me though when the full record drops.

Back