• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
sorry about that last post..(i was a noob before when i first joined) where did you get those pkmn ranger OW's?

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
Hallo there~ You sent me a note on deviantART and here I am. Looks like you've got quite a project going here! It looks great so far. I've got a couple of suggestions, and I'm willing to help out. :D

Suggestions:
~ Use new legendary pokemon instead of old event pokemon - it will make the game seem more new and realistic.
~ Make up new starter pokemon instead of using old ones.
~ Use new characters rather than old ones unless you need them for some reason.
~ Most of the pokemon games have a "color" name... "Raptor" doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but that's just my opinion. It could be cool if it ends up meaning something in the game.

With all the stuff I just mentioned, I'm completely willing to help out. I'm a decent spriter (I'd show you some pokemon trainers I put together and some of my own original pixel art but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post urls. Boo hoo.) and I've got plenty of ideas if you need them.

Hey im back (if any of you remember...)
And im here to see how far youve gone OG.
~Star raven your questions can be reasoned out

1-The game is not really trying to introduce new pokemon, but to rather connect things that were held by a thin link in the previous games
2-Like I said in 1
3-Well, I wonder what yu mean. If your talking about people like prof oak, they were used to add nolstagia to the game, i think
4-Im sure OG picked raptor randomly. But earlier I noted that raptor is thief in latin which ties in nicely

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
great update again omega. i was kindv thinking of goin wit a menu similar to that to and great saving look. and thats great to see a vid coming as well. man now its back to learning script for me. anyways glad to hear it and hope it gets even better from here.
Thanks, really!

I love the new saving look OG it's awesome can't wait to see the vid that's coming up. :D
Thanks again.

this is the coolest game ive seen yet
Really appreciate!

SPEED-UP-BUTTON

OG, I really love you... ...re way of thinking.
You love me? No...
Just kidding, thanks for support anyway.

Just to let you guys know i've finished going over one town/city of the game and i'm moving onto a route. It's going to take some time if i go at this rate but like OG said the release date he posted is pretty close to when i'll be finished or even earlier.
Yeah, we all are waiting for you.

sweet man, this is gonna be great
Thanks for support again.

wow og. thais is such a big improvement!
I love everything
even the new modifications!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much.

Hallo there~ You sent me a note on deviantART and here I am. Looks like you've got quite a project going here! It looks great so far. I've got a couple of suggestions, and I'm willing to help out. :D

Suggestions:
~ Use new legendary pokemon instead of old event pokemon - it will make the game seem more new and realistic.
~ Make up new starter pokemon instead of using old ones.
~ Use new characters rather than old ones unless you need them for some reason.
~ Most of the pokemon games have a "color" name... "Raptor" doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but that's just my opinion. It could be cool if it ends up meaning something in the game.

With all the stuff I just mentioned, I'm completely willing to help out. I'm a decent spriter (I'd show you some pokemon trainers I put together and some of my own original pixel art but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post urls. Boo hoo.) and I've got plenty of ideas if you need them.
I replied you through notes.

the tiltle doesnt really have to make sense :\
well its o.g's choice what do you suppose?
Its okay. Just calm down.

sorry about that last post..(i was a noob before when i first joined) where did you get those pkmn ranger OW's?
From Jake. Find his thread.

Hey im back (if any of you remember...)
And im here to see how far youve gone OG.
~Star raven your questions can be reasoned out

1-The game is not really trying to introduce new pokemon, but to rather connect things that were held by a thin link in the previous games
2-Like I said in 1
3-Well, I wonder what yu mean. If your talking about people like prof oak, they were used to add nolstagia to the game, i think
4-Im sure OG picked raptor randomly. But earlier I noted that raptor is thief in latin which ties in nicely
Lol. Thanks for answering. You seems to be a fans of Raptor.

It is all looking amazing OG, the battle screens are amazing!!! Can't wait to see more!
Glad to hear from you.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Well, there is no update at the moment.
But--
I pick a random screenshot again.
Taa-daa!
newsf7.png

The "Normal style" menu.
Tell me what'cha think!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Btw, a bad news here.
I can't be able to contact ShinyLugia these days. I believe he is really busy.
So sadly, the release date will be longer than my estimated release date.
I can't give you all a actual date yet. So sorry.

I'm planning of adding some new pokemon into my game.
But it can be unlock by beating the game once.
What do you think?
I'm planning of sharing the new pokemon concept with Pokemon Solar and Lunar version ( which I'm the one who design the pokemon for the game ).
But, it was just in planning stage, I can't give any promises.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Hope to get reply from you all.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, the next update will be really fantastic. ( At least for me )
A clue for next update :
Improvement on the Battling Graphic.
Give me for about 20 reply more, I'll post a new screenies!

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
I've seen the update OG's about to post soon. It is jaw-droppingly awesome! Posting to get the update sooner. The simpleness of it is great, but it is VERY effective.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
i think it would be cool if you added new pokemon. Would you be able to catch them in the demo or would you just leave them out?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well i think he would put another bunch of pokemon as this time its the other 4 gym badges. Dunno but you never know! Anyway og its never good to put the 20 posts and ill update thing. People tend to spam or say its 20 now fork it over as you proably wont have it ready by then.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I want to see this update
Thanks. I'll post when it was the time.

I'm looking forward to the next update and the game
Thanks again. I'm sure you'll like the next update.

i think it would be cool if you added new pokemon. Would you be able to catch them in the demo or would you just leave them out?
I already said it was just a planning stage.

Well i think he would put another bunch of pokemon as this time its the other 4 gym badges. Dunno but you never know! Anyway og its never good to put the 20 posts and ill update thing. People tend to spam or say its 20 now fork it over as you proably wont have it ready by then.
Ah. I know. I just wanna get more reply to let it goes to another page so there's no 2 update in a page.

Fakemon ?, I'm not a fan of them but your game has been spectacular so far so let's see what you can do there :)
I know. I think I'll make a poll somewhere to let you all poll, and I'll decide.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Well, come'on guys. Please post reply, ( not a spam )! Tell me would you like fakemon in this game?
Btw, I need to Special thanks Wichu. He helped me a lot in scripting, updating.
I'll credit him.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
If the Fakemon were well made and planned out, yes I would like some. If they're just blobs of color, they'll just ruin gameplay.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Originally Posted by fireyboy345
Originally Posted by OmegaGroudon
I already said it was just a planning stage

I was just expressing my thoughts on your idea. Anywho cant wait till the update.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I really want to play this OG, and also, putting fakemon is a great idea, mainly when you are the fakemon designer ;-p

Back