• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not exactly. It's more of a Fakemon based on a decomposing feline, I guess.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It is pretty good for a junky sketch. Even if i put all my mind in it, i couldn't do it. When you do the real version i'd like to see it. Your art is good. Have faith in yourself!
Seriously.
No suing me for your vision, which is deteriorating as quickly as that Fakemon up there. (:
That really made me laugh!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aw, thanks. c:
I might post an art thread, once I have enough real drawings. Though some stuff looks better when it's sketchy (that's how most of my art is).

Glad I could make someone laugh heh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm just glad you can tell it's based on a cat...
Uh if that's what you want it to be, sure!

Should I attempt to draw decomposing Pokemon, as well? c:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup you should attempt it. Then let the internationnaly recognized art critic JNathan rate it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Working on a Cubone one right now. Mainly because it's the only Pokemon I can draw without a reference hehe.

I'm also playing with my hyperactive cat with a peacock feather, so it might take longer to draw it.

I don't want to kill the thread...so what's up? x:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Nothing much really. Waiting for the DCC members to post. It's sad to see that i don't really have a life outside PC.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Jess, make a thread for your art. I'll really love checking out your stuffs :)

And..do you guys wanna see some of the artwork I do..? It's mostly graffiti, and 'some' art :C

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
@LilJz, I don't see why not, bring it on dude!

Meanwhile... I haven't really drew ever since like 2 years ago when I still took Art as a school subject.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Delta, what time is it where you live? It's nearly 10:45 here, so my day has already been wasted. c:

@Jz
Aw thanks. I probably will.
Yeah, I liked the drawing you posted a while ago. c:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
It would be cool to see some of your art :D.

I don't draw properly most of the time, it's just occasional doodles here and there honestly. XD;

Years
Delta, what time is it where you live? It's nearly 10:45 here, so my day has already been wasted. c:

Wow, it's almost 9 here. I hadn't checked the time recently and I'm not around any windows or anything so I had no clue it was this time, lol.

For the past 2 hours I've been thinking it was around 6:00-7:00...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So here's one for a graffiti contest (Which I lost). I'll try to find some of my Fakemons that I made.

It's written Cube btw. We all had to write down the same thing.

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow. x:
That must have taken a while. I wouldn't have the patience for something like that hehe.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I've been doing graffiti since I was 14 years old haha. It took some time to get good.

You should see some of my first graffitis

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That explain why you are so good at them. Whenever i was in middle school i'd let my sister do the drawings at my place for assignments. Then one day, the teacher watched me and the drawing and said "Did you really made something this good?"

Years
:o Nice!

Like Slender, I don't think I would have the patience to do something like that.
Come to think of it, I don't really have the patience to draw much more than stick figures xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back